Fafallina
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Fafallina on Oct 22, 14 1:20 AM
Megrim27 wrote:Game crashes on completion of Silver Fairy. Win 7 64 bit.

Same for me on same OS. Pity

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Bigfishette on Oct 22, 14 7:58 AM
Been wanting to buy this game but not reading anything that the problems have been fixed. Just weird that it's taking so long.

NWARK
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by NWARK on Oct 22, 14 8:03 PM
I wish I had read these posts before I bought this game. Just got it tonight, got to play about 30 seconds before the first problem started. Cursor went nuts, disappeared altogether, black blocks on parts of the scene. I'm already regretting this purchase.

[Post New]by scanmaster on Oct 23, 14 5:04 PM
64 bit OS.... I have a blinking screen. the game will not stay active long enough to play. Please fix soon.

twin222
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by twin222 on Oct 24, 14 8:45 AM
I also have the problems with HOS and the chains. Really hope they get and update for this glitch. Would like to finish it. Please offer a work-around or an update - I bought the game and went through maine game fine - cannot play bonus or extra bonus game now....

BIGFISH - DEVELOPERS - please REACT!

EDIT: did the whole game under new profile - then chain worked - bonus game was fine so far. Though I was thrown out of the game twice and had to restart game. could only leave game by task manager... it is a pity, because the game is great and has wonderful graphics.

Edited on 10/28/2014 at 2:59:51 PM PST

[Post New]by NospmothR on Oct 26, 14 6:51 PM
LaineeLou wrote:I can't collect the Silver Fairy. Once I get to the last flower, the game crashes when I click on the Fairy. It's pretty irritating to be one achievement short because the game breaks!

I have the same problem. I also have had sporadic issues with it crashing for no apparent reason. I am running Windows 8.1.

[Post New]by Bigfishette on Oct 27, 14 4:25 PM
And still no updates so still no buy for me

[Post New]by newlezzy91 on Oct 27, 14 11:20 PM
OS is windows 7 32 bit. I completed all the achievements but it still wont give me the perfectionist achievement what am I doing wrong here? I have every single achievement and it wont give me the last one. help?

[Post New]by scanmaster on Oct 29, 14 7:20 PM
Windows 8 64 bit laptop..... game continues to blink. I have reinstalled the game and it still blinks....

Who do I contact for a refund of my credits?

I am not happy with this game since I am unable to play it.

[Post New]by heatheralr on Oct 31, 14 3:09 PM
Windows 7 64-bit here.

Like others, my game would crash, lock-up, etc., when I would click on the silver fairy. I thought, maybe if I just reinstalled, this problem would go away. NOPE! Now I can no longer play as anyone. It crashes after I select level of difficulty.

Very disappointing. I really liked this game.

[Post New]by MePrest on Oct 31, 14 4:22 PM
LaineeLou wrote:I can't collect the Silver Fairy. Once I get to the last flower, the game crashes when I click on the Fairy. It's pretty irritating to be one achievement short because the game breaks!

I'm also freezing on the Silver Fairy. I have the Gold (I only finished it after I finished the Silver) and the Bronze. I completed the Bronze first, then the Silver. I froze multiple times and had to restart. Then I just went and did the Gold. FIX THIS!!! I only have to find 3 more pieces of the Fresco and get the Silver Fairy to get all of the achievements.

[Post New]by MsRitz on Nov 1, 14 11:25 AM
Ditto, for issues with the silver fairy (windows 7, 64-bit). Had no problems with the bronze and gold fairies.

The game freezes almost every time I try to open the fairy outline.

When it does open, it only shows the last piece I found. All the previous pieces are blank, even though multiple buttons under the fairy icon are lit.

If I go back into the pictures, I can re-click all the flowers I found before. The game counts these as "new" pieces, and lights up additional buttons. So I can get 5 pieces by just opening/closing the same diary page. After the last button lights, I can still click on actual new flowers. At this point the game shows an animation of sparkles swirling off the diary pages, well past the fairy icon, and the game freezes.

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Nov 2, 14 5:49 AM
I had no problems with running this wonderful game, but the Bonus game only gets me to the first HOS in the game and then there is no where to go. The hint indicates there is nothing more to do, but when I exit the HOS and click hint again it just directs me back to the HOS to finish. When I exit the game and return, I cannot even get back into that area again. Very frustrating...a definite waste of $ for a CE when I cannot even play the bonus game!

judyglenning
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by judyglenning on Nov 6, 14 6:09 AM
I had error crashes twice, once in the main game and once in the bonus game. I could get back in the game both times but progress was lost and I had to redo the sections I had completed just before the crashes.
I was allowed to finish the game though.
I'm running windows 8,1.

[Post New]by burningbright on Nov 8, 14 7:48 AM
I also have the problem with the disappearing chain in the first hidden object scene of the bonus game. I found all the links, then they assembled themselves and disappeared, leaving me with two links and no way to progress any further--when I leave the scene, it's still highlighted and the hint directs me to it, but inside the scene the hint says there's nothing else to do there. Frustrating to buy a CE and not be able to play the CE content.

daggy_k
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by daggy_k on Nov 9, 14 1:14 AM
daggy_k wrote:
Megrim27 wrote:Game crashes on completion of Silver Fairy. Win 7 64 bit.

Same happens on a Mac, OS X Yosemite.

And still no fix...

Same issue with putting together the first amulet

[Post New]by chayleasmom on Nov 11, 14 2:06 PM
After the HOG with the squirrel.....can't go further. Pretty disappointing cause I was really enjoying the game....

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Nov 12, 14 7:26 AM
Hey there,

I'm sorry to see how many of you have been having issues with crashing and blinking screens It could be helpful to check out the following help article for some possible steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If those steps don't work out, please contact Tech Support HERE with a Dr. Felix Report, and our Reps will be more than happy to troubleshoot with you.

I hope this helps!

bfgVaiya

acter
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by acter on Nov 13, 14 12:53 AM
That would be great, if the problem were not with the game itself. My system is completely up-to-date, and runs every other BFG just fine. This is a buggy game, and I can't believe there has been no update for it.

Big Fish has really changed; there was a time you folks would have made sure the developer fixed the issues as soon as you started hearing about them.

bfgVaiya wrote:Hey there,

I'm sorry to see how many of you have been having issues with crashing and blinking screens It could be helpful to check out the following help article for some possible steps:

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=158">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>

If those steps don't work out, please contact Tech Support <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">HERE</a> with a <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a>, and our Reps will be more than happy to troubleshoot with you.

I hope this helps!

bfgVaiya

roesbud
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Please Advise

[Post New]by roesbud on Nov 13, 14 5:17 PM
The game froze after healing the tree. When I restarted, my system was messed up graphically (Windows 7). After diagnostics found no issues with my system, I Uninstalled, and reinstalled and I couldn't get into the game at all. I've uninstalled again, and when I tried to install, the download isn't working.
Can someone PLEASE re-upload the game to BF so we can start over?????

Go to: