Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour here!

[Post New]by Lordshandmaiden on Oct 22, 14 6:33 AM
I don't have the update. It doesn't show up on the left side, and when I go to Options>Downloads and do it manually, it says there are no game updates?

jcballar
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by jcballar on Oct 25, 14 11:30 AM
Just downloaded the trial today and immediately get a "Input Not Supported" message on a black screen. Oddly enough, I get this often with BFG games, but not with games I download from two other major game sites.

I'm on Win 8 and my video driver(s) are up to date.

Disappointing and a "no buy" from me.

barbiecats2000
Catfish
Catfish
1,668 Posts

[Post New]by barbiecats2000 on Oct 26, 14 7:40 AM
Mouse crashed on first game retry. Can't replay the game without being able to select. Will not buy until problems fixed. I really love this series but this one has issues. Using windows 8.

Cybele_uk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Cybele_uk on Oct 29, 14 9:09 AM
Same as everyone else: mm.exe crash on first jigsaw. Windows 8 here and new-ish laptop with lots of memory and space available. It isn't the computer. It is the game.

[Post New]by Scarlet_RoseAnn on Nov 23, 14 11:12 AM
When will this issue be resolved?

[Post New]by auntleen on Jan 25, 15 3:13 PM
I'll jump on the MM.EXE bandwagon. Running Windows 7 64bit. The trial worked great (and I immediately wanted to buy) but I have not been able to play since I bought it. I've sent several Dr Felix reports but nothing ever happens. Can we please get a fix for this?

[Post New]by myrtlewood on Mar 9, 15 7:31 AM
my belt laps thing does not work, anyone know how to fix this, options is not helping, can anyone help.
Christine.

[Post New]by Nessa71 on Aug 26, 15 10:32 AM
I just upgraded to Windows 10 and I have all the clutter games and now none work. Will they be doing any upgrades to assist with Windows 10 users?

Thank You

Edited on 08/26/2015 at 10:33:01 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 27, 15 11:28 AM
Hi everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and address the most recent posts in this thread.

myrtlewood, I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting the belt lap to work in this particular game. Please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help look into this for you.

Nessa71, I'm sorry to see that after upgrading to Windows 10, none of the Clutter games seem to work. At this time, the Moderation Team doesn't have information regarding any updates to the Clutter games. Please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report regarding this issue so that they can help in any way that they can. They are always willing to offer any troubleshooting steps they have.

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by glorylynn on Oct 25, 15 12:40 PM
mm.exe crash, just purchased game yesterday can't play it. Running windows 10.

[Post New]by ladybear101 on Oct 28, 15 11:25 PM
It looks as if my issue is far from unique ...Clutter iV [Clutter III too] does not run on 8.1. I have successfully run the game on my windows 7 desktop with no problems at all, but it will not even start on my windows 8.1 tablet. I have updated drivers, and the display as suggested, but still no luck. I love the game, and would love to play it on my tablet too. Are there any solutions?

[Post New]by auntleen on Dec 28, 15 1:57 PM
Error says MM.exe stopped working. I have Windows 7, latest updates on my PC. I am really irked by the non-response to this problem. You have posts over a year old on this Forum claiming that Joe is working on it. Not good enough, Joe! You got my money, I want a working game. Please find a fix now. Thank you.

[Post New]by macfishie on Mar 26, 16 12:55 PM
I'm playing on a Mac and having the same problem-crashing on the jigsaw puzzle. Fortunately I'm just on the trial version and hadn't purchased it.

I find it hard to believe that after a year and a half this problem isn't fixed, and worse, that BFG is still offering it for sale. It looks like a great game, so I will go try the earlier versions and hope this one will be fixed.

[Post New]by cptwentworth on May 19, 16 6:34 PM
Downloaded the trial. I like the Clutter games and wanted to make sure this followed in line. The trial download is supposed to last for 60 minutes. I played for maybe ten, and the game shut down and said thanks for the trial.

Go to: