kilmeny21
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Riddles of Fate: Memento Mori here!

[Post New]by kilmeny21 on Nov 12, 14 3:58 AM
pashan wrote:For those who stuck in Bonus Chapter at the gate due to magic ball doesn't open the gate - defect looks to be related to Advanced mode only.
Workaround: before enabling magic to open the gate switch to Casual mode

Thanks for this, it worked for me. The problem also happens on Hardcore mode as well. I was able to switch to Casual mode and just put the last piece in place one more time.

jbspeck
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by jbspeck on Nov 14, 14 7:34 AM
Using laptop MacBook Pro, OS X v10.10

At end of Bonus game a gate requires use of magic. Clicking on it brings up a jigsaw puzzle. Once I place the final jigsaw piece, a magic hand activates the gate. However, I am immediately brought back to the locked gate requiring me to place the final piece once again. This sequence is repeated over and over. Cannot complete the bonus game. Please help!

[Post New]by foolsmagic on Nov 16, 14 11:44 AM
same with me on win 8 slow motion as were 2 other games after I bought them cannot play

[Post New]by jenl2881 on Nov 16, 14 5:54 PM
pashan wrote:For those who stuck in Bonus Chapter at the gate due to magic ball doesn't open the gate - defect looks to be related to Advanced mode only.

THANK YOU! This worked perfectly. I changed to casual and did the magic on the gate again and it opened.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Nov 17, 14 2:34 PM
Hey there,

I'm really sorry to see some of you are having trouble with the game! Please feel free to contact Tech Support HERE with a Dr. Felix Report, and our Reps will be more than happy to work with you to get the game running smoothly

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by quichelorraine63 on Nov 18, 14 2:06 PM
Jigsaw puzzle in the bonus game won't finish. There is always one piece left. Getting really sick of buying games that don't work I am going to cancel my membership soon.

[Post New]by Doriane333 on Jan 3, 15 6:02 AM
I am running on windows 7
I have an issue in the bonus game where we have to open the gate with magic. The mini-game is starting over and over without opening the gate.
The game is very slow too. Can't finish the game, I am stuck at the gate.

CAN'T USE MAGIC TO OPEN THE GATE & COMPLETE Riddles of Fate: Memento Mori!!

[Post New]by LaVonNadine on May 17, 15 8:52 PM
Rook_Blackwell wrote:I am having the same glitch problem with the gates at the end of the bonus chapter. Playing on a pc with windows 8.

This is getting truly old. If these companies don't bother to thoroughly test collectors' editions in all modes, I'm wasting my time and cash with this membership.

[Post New]by piebear2901 on Aug 10, 15 9:53 PM
I also had the exact same issue in the bonus game and I'm using an iPad.

SWITCHING TO CASUAL MODE WORKED!!!!!!

So maybe everyone should try that, might be a gliche with just the advanced mode only.
Phew what a relief! Thanks for the tip Pashan!!!

Edited on 08/10/2015 at 9:55:45 PM PST

Go to: