TGT: Detective Agency

bunnydog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,878 Posts

Re:TGT: Detective Agency

[Post New]by bunnydog on May 30, 10 11:50 AM
Tried this one a while ago since I liked the theme of the game. I decided to pass on it because I didn't like the junk pile style of hidden objects. From what I remember, the hints were just about useless. I could only play for a short while before becoming tired of the game and wanting to quit. Sorry I can't be more specific about what bothered me about this game, but I think there are better games available. I had made a note to myself not to buy this game even if it came on sale so I guess it obviously was not what I was looking for.

fragileind
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by fragileind on May 30, 10 12:58 PM
Thank you reviewers ... I managed to resist a hidden object daily deal (which I usually buy as fast as I can click!) because of your thoughtful comments. Junk piles, muddy graphics, short length, bad translation, useless hints ... um, think I'll pass.

AnnieO_2424mad
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by AnnieO_2424mad on May 30, 10 1:44 PM
fragileind wrote:Thank you reviewers ... I managed to resist a hidden object daily deal (which I usually buy as fast as I can click!) because of your thoughtful comments. Junk piles, muddy graphics, short length, bad translation, useless hints ... um, think I'll pass.

Ditto. I'm looking for one more to fill my punch card but all of the above would definitely interfere with the gameplay enjoyment.

lexi4
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by lexi4 on May 30, 10 3:49 PM
I tried it out because it is 2.99. I won't waste my 3 bucks. This game is horrible.

raindear82
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by raindear82 on Jun 19, 10 4:31 PM
Is anyone playing this game? I'm stuck on the Combination mini game. I just don't get it. Found solutions online, but for some reason this puzzle was skipped. help??

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Feb 1, 11 5:28 AM
coco1953 wrote:
Robilyn wrote:What a nerd I am, I am all ready stuck at the buttons. Help!!! I don't know why they don't put a button on these games to skip these puzzles. If you get stuck, you have to hope someone can help you get un-stuck. Thanks

If you hit the help button it has a skip on it. Yes I have already had to use the help button.

Thank you Coco! I was ready to give up on this game completely! This button puzzle was ridiculous!

Go to: