Southla
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Psycho Train here.

[Post New]by Southla on Nov 11, 14 6:29 AM
Will there EVER be a fix for this issue of the kite in the boiler room? Or will it be like the 2 other games in my games manager that I cannot finish because I'm still waiting for a fix on those???? I have no intention of re-starting the game because as some people have pointed out, it does not work for everybody. I'm just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO disappointed and frustrated.

[Post New]by greengrassyhill on Nov 11, 14 6:13 PM
SANDY1957 wrote:I am having trouble trying to pick up the harpoon...i click and get sent back..I go to pick up and arrow pts back and I can not pick it up..I tried in both screens still wont work...I have windows 7 and I usually dont have any trouble...but this time I do...

I too, was very frustrated that I could not find the harpoon. Since this was the third game in a row that I've had problems with, I decided to find out what to do to manually update my video drivers. I went to my computer manufacturer's website and located the support section. It gave me directions to get my Nvidia video card software updated. It took a while to download the software, but I did that, then opened the Psycho game again. I quickly found the HARPOON. It is in the blow-up scene for the device in which we had to place the HANDLE to turn the crane. I picked up the harpoon, it went into inventory, I laid it on the harpoon gun, and it shot into the next water filled car. Place the net in your inventory on the harpoon stuck in the back of the water filled car, and proceed across your newly made net bridge. Hope this helps!

Edited on 11/11/2014 at 6:26:52 PM PST

[Post New]by prtynpnk on Nov 12, 14 8:16 PM
I am using Windows 7 wad not having an issue with the game until I got to the circus part now my hint button no longer work which is frustrating because I can't go any further now. I know that you also say there is a new version to install what is the protocol if I have bought this game can i still uninstall and install the new one with the same credit?

Edited on 11/12/2014 at 8:18:49 PM PST

alowan
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by alowan on Nov 13, 14 3:37 PM
I'mjust re-posting this; I'm not Sforet71! He/she says (in his edit) that the game is made to work with XP service pack 3, but that can be changed. The first part says how to fix it!

[Post New]by Sforet71 on Nov 5, 14 12:12 PM
some games I would have problems with I would go into my files and find the game and change the compatibility settings to match what is closest to my windows 8. Usual changing it from like Vista setting or windows 7 setting to XP 3 service pack would work. Not all games have that option but that has worked for me. Gonna go buy this game and see if it gives me that option and make sure that the compatibility settings are right for me. Find game in program files, click on it then it will give a list of stuff dealing with the game, find the game title in that list and the right click, hit properties then click on the compatibility tab, if it's running in a mode that your computer isn't, click the check mark to open up all the options you can run the game in. Not sure if this game will have that option but will go buy it then update if it does..

UPDATE: it does have the option to change compatibility mode. I have windows 8 and it shows the game downloaded and is set to run in XP service pack 3..so off to play see if I have any issues.

Edited on 11/05/2014 at 12:44:37 PM PST

Alowan continues: I, too, will wait for a fix before I even demo it!

1unicorn
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by 1unicorn on Dec 3, 14 1:25 AM
Down load okay. Start up okay. Looks like speed is good however, the writing is gibberish-cannot read it. May uninstall and try again later.

[Post New]by Markwcollins on Dec 16, 14 6:58 AM
I also can not pick up the last piece of the kite. Today, I downloaded and installed the new update that was available, hoping this would correct the problem, but still no luck. Has this issue been resolved yet? If not, I would like to be credited for the purchase of this game that I can not complete. Thank you.

[Post New]by cabuchholz on Jan 11, 15 12:36 PM
i noticed that at the kite issue, if you get off the train and go to the lighthouse door. if you pick a stone it moves around with your cursor but does nothing. wonder if this is another glitch or something else

[Post New]by cabuchholz on Jan 11, 15 12:38 PM
throw rocks at Amulet then go to little shack on the right. Maybe the kite piece is not the next step

[Post New]by cabuchholz on Jan 11, 15 9:30 PM
you have to begin again, this time grab the kite peice as soon as you get into the room.

[Post New]by zerodur on Mar 4, 15 11:42 PM
I got stuck at the very fisrt stage——the railway lobby or something.I could not find neither the switch in the face nor the missing tile in the wall.Any one could kindly help me out? Thanks a lot.

Go to: