BellaGirl27
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

Re:TGT Escape Rosecliff Island

[Post New]by BellaGirl27 on Apr 15, 09 2:56 PM
I'm so glad I stopped in here today, and read this thread. I was not all the way sold on TGT Rosecliff. I really liked the demo. But for all the reasons others have posted, I think I may take a pass on this game for now. Thanks for your input

But then again, I love HO games, and they don't come out with them fast enough so who knows? ?? That's my blurb!

Peace out pond friends~

Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

[Post New]by Koalanut on Apr 15, 09 3:12 PM
It's an okay game. I didn't like the Mystery PI games, got kinda boring for me after awhile. So after a little while on the demo, I think I will pass on this one.

seajay123
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by seajay123 on Apr 15, 09 4:48 PM
I played the demo and immediately bought this game. I do wish it was FF game though. By the way, I know it was Spintop first, but does, that fish on the wall in the ( sitting room?) have anything to do with BF. Looks a lot like Felix to me.

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

[Post New]by dtouchton on Apr 15, 09 5:07 PM
I thought the same thing, seajay. I looked to see if I had to find Felix.

seajay123
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by seajay123 on Apr 15, 09 5:11 PM
Glad to know it is not my imagination.

Janadott
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Janadott on Apr 15, 09 5:34 PM
guess i'm brain dead, but can someone tell me what TGT means. By the way, love this game

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Apr 15, 09 5:36 PM
Tomorrow's Game Today. Games are available a day before the regular release day for game club members.

nantyglyn
Salmon
Salmon
2,939 Posts

[Post New]by nantyglyn on Apr 15, 09 9:30 PM
I like this game a lot. It will be perfect for when I want something fun but not too challenging.

Does anyone remember the other game or games that have unlimited seek and find? I find that to be very relaxing when I need to chill out before bedtime, but I don't remember where they were. Thanks!

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Apr 15, 09 9:37 PM
Both "Amazing Adventures", all three "Mystery PI", "Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville", and "Undiscovered World: The Incan Sun". There are probably more of course, but those are the ones I know of with the unlimited seek and find.

edit: and if you want to stray out of the pond, there's the Little Shop series, and Sunset Studio. Well I think Sunset Studio has that.. it's called "Rush" instead.

Edited on 04/15/2009 at 9:38:53 PM PST

nantyglyn
Salmon
Salmon
2,939 Posts

[Post New]by nantyglyn on Apr 15, 09 10:19 PM
lordkalvan wrote:Both "Amazing Adventures", all three "Mystery PI", "Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville", and "Undiscovered World: The Incan Sun". There are probably more of course, but those are the ones I know of with the unlimited seek and find.

edit: and if you want to stray out of the pond, there's the Little Shop series, and Sunset Studio. Well I think Sunset Studio has that.. it's called "Rush" instead.

Thanks for the quick response! I have most of those. I'll go dig one out now.

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

[Post New]by amj0963 on Apr 15, 09 11:05 PM
love this game played demo on another game site and then i played here and the hidden objects were different than the first demo only thing that was the same was putting eggs in nest solving equation things like that. i am disappointed that this will not be a treasure chest game as i only need 10 more games to get all gifts. i guess i will get from other game site as i have a credit with them. but definitely would recommend this game to everyone.

sassylassie
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by sassylassie on Apr 16, 09 4:48 AM
Won't be buying this one sick of Mystery P.I.. And this one was too much like it. Boring.

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Apr 16, 09 10:14 AM
Am playing just now the demo and quite like the demo so far.I use a jewellers hat with two magnified glass sections and extra glass for real close so all Hogs are fine with me.this is at least a hog and that is what I enjoy.so yes I will use my coupon for this.however a bit concerned
that it is only 44 kb

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on Apr 16, 09 10:23 AM
I bought this one..I LOVE SPINTOP GAMES

It is a long game...OK by me.

Like I told a fishie, everyone has their different LOVES of games!

Different Games For Different Folks.

THANKS BF

PEN

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Apr 16, 09 10:43 AM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Escape Rosecliff Island. You can find a list of all our individual game forums by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

tillyxxx
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by tillyxxx on Apr 30, 09 4:47 AM
PLEASE will someone tell me how to start the boat? Ihave really enjoyed this game but now Im stuck. ;

[Post New]by briteredlips on Aug 17, 09 2:52 PM
I have played all the Mystery Case Files, which are my favorites. I loved the Amazing Adventures. I love the Mystery P.I. games as well. When it comes to Rosecliff, this is a challenging, yet comfortably playable game which I turn to often when I want a challenge without killing myself searching for items. I love the bonus games and I love the interactive parts of the game, i.e. put the sardines in the can, and so on. I give this game a great big Thumbs Up!!

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

[Post New]by Laflamme on Oct 5, 09 12:26 PM
Most pros have been named. Clear instructions and items, with a riddle twist. Nice, but standard, minigames after each level. Bonus locks to unlock unlimited find mode.
I bought it and liked it...

...BUT where was the story? I only found out what the basic plotline is here on the game site on . No clue why I have to find those particular items. Do they help me escape or what am I doing here? And why are the light on everywhere when there is no single person on the Island?

Bottom line: Nice game, but the story leaves a lot to be desired. All in all I would give it .

WolfandMoon
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by WolfandMoon on Oct 20, 10 11:24 PM
I didn't mind this game. It is similar to the Mystery PI games made by Spin Top. The games are long, which gives you time to find all the hidden locks. Some people may not like the fact it is so long and it's a Junkpile HOG. I like them therefore this game didn't bother me. The only thing these games do that get to me is that they want you to find the same items all the time, which does get old. Other then that, it was a good game.

MooeyG
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by MooeyG on Nov 14, 10 12:17 PM
HOGS have evolved so far with other game designers. There was a reason I started liking HOGS to start with, and Spintop keeps it real. Yeah, it is pretty much the same, but that is its charm IMHO. I like the scene crafting, the music, and the atmosphere is always entertaining. Every once in a while they will change some of the mini-games, or throw in a hidden object you have not seen before. I still like 'em, even though I have also bought all the other varieties of casual games and adventure games.

Go to: