Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

Re:Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

[Post New]by Tom227 on Jun 20, 15 9:38 AM
I can't get gummy drop to run on my computer. I am running windows Vista, is that the problem.

[Post New]by bobo42813 on Jun 21, 15 8:01 AM
[b][i] Will there ever be a fix for the PC game??

Thank you,
bobo42813

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 21, 15 8:25 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here since there are many questions that have been brought up in this thread.

Andriababy, if you are still having issues with the game redirecting you to Facebook, please reach out to our Technical Support Team. They can help investigate this further for you. Please also make sure that you are playing the most updated version of Gummy Drop!

marie1931, the Moderation team doesn't have access to all the information regarding any upcoming game releases. I apologize for the confusion. Once we hear of anything regards to Gummy Drop! coming to Mac platform, we will definitely let you know!

ChefPaula, the locks you are seeing on the bridge in Paris refer to a famous bridge in that location. Couples are encouraged to write their initials on a lock and place it on that bridge.

Tom227, looking at the requirements on the game page, you should be able to run Gummy Drop! on your Vista operating system. You can reach out to our Support Team if you are unable to download it onto your computer.

bobo42813, our team is working hard to resolve the issue that you are experiencing with the PC platform. We thank you for your patience and once we hear of any news, we will post in the Forums for all the users.

I hope this helps! Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by lenod43 on Jun 24, 15 9:24 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Gummy Drop! players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by lenod43 on Jun 24, 15 9:28 AM
This may sound dumb, but I can't seem to get past the first level of level 2 New York gummy drop. Can someone give me a tip on how to beat it. It would be greatly appreciated.

[Post New]by dazytek on Jun 24, 15 9:35 AM
Why do my bricks disappear? I am trying to collect enough bricks to build in Tokyo I was about 5000 short and went to replay some level but then I was almost 50000 less on bricks, were did they go????

Jd191
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Jd191 on Jun 24, 15 2:21 PM
Hi, I'm stuck on New Orleans level 40. I can't see how to free the few jewels on the right hand side. Any ideas?

[Post New]by Sharonawest on Jun 28, 15 12:23 PM
I have completed level 90 and the next levels are not available. Anybody know why?

Thanks

[Post New]by Sharonawest on Jun 28, 15 12:43 PM
Does anyone know how to get to a different country? I'm in Sydney and can't figure out how to get to Tokyo. Thanks

[Post New]by Dre6200 on Jun 28, 15 7:35 PM
Thanks I have a question

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on Jul 1, 15 4:18 AM
There doesn't seem to be a place to post reviews for non-mobile users. So here it is:

I am not going to bother with a game I couldn't even exit out of without rebooting my computer. That's ridiculous. If you (whoever made this stupid game) want customers, don't make it impossible to leave when we want to!

[Post New]by Lynella on Jul 1, 15 5:00 AM
I cannot seem to solve level 8-2 in San Francisco. I've tried everything I can think of to get rid of the three pieces of litter in the center. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by debmohring on Jul 1, 15 10:13 PM
I was playing game 100 in berlin when i was asked to save to my device which i did and i have been thrown back to the begining in sydney. i had been logged in thru face book but can not restore my game, how can i restore where i was up to

Unfair practice

[Post New]by wc09211952 on Jul 3, 15 4:42 PM
I am stuck on New York. The game keeps taking away bricks and hats from me. Every time I get close they take away one or the other of hats or bricks. Sometimes as much as 95000. I mean a lot. Don't think this fair. Who can fix this. Anyone know who to contact. I'm really ticked off!!!!

[Post New]by keltii on Jul 5, 15 8:52 PM
Question,, I have the android version which is connected to facebook, and the PC version, how do I merge the two so I am at the same level? Also on the PC version where is the sign in on there? Will it always be a blue square/white head box?

[Post New]by chicagodreamer on Jul 6, 15 10:52 AM
Love this game. I'm usually bored by this time but I keep coming back (probably more often than I should.) I have one question. What exactly does the crown and pink drop on my avatar mean. I assume its a good thing but how good. Just curious.

Re: Gummy Drop: Barcelona

[Post New]by catmelancon on Jul 7, 15 7:20 PM
I'm in Barcelona and I need blue hats and pink gems and they're only giving me bricks. I've completed all levels up to 30 and that's as far as I can go without the necessary items I need to build Parc de la Ciutedella. I've done all the side roads and played all the cards. Something is missing.I've played the levels to the third play and it's not giving me anything but bricks!!!!!! Help............

[Post New]by Linda196254 on Jul 8, 15 5:21 AM
Good Morning. I have completed level 10 in Tokyo and in order to move forward I need 2 green gems. How do I get them?

Boopala
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:New Orleans - when will upgrade be available?

[Post New]by Boopala on Jul 9, 15 12:36 PM
I've been waiting over a week and no word on when I'll get the link for the New Orleans upgrade for PC. Can you tell me when this might happen?

[Post New]by louganis on Jul 10, 15 5:06 PM
I am stuck at level 86 in tokyo ... What iam i suppose to do thanks

Go to: