patym7289
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Gummy Drop! here!

[Post New]by patym7289 on Mar 5, 16 5:44 PM
This is one of my favorite game. I never lose interest, and play this everyday. I`m watiing for LA an so on...

Greatwitch
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Ridiculously hard. Ridiculously costly. No fun any more.

[Post New]by Greatwitch on Mar 14, 16 11:45 PM
Have played the game daily for a long time. Fun in the beginning but not so much any more.The cities have gotten increasingly harder until now (I just finished Shanghai it's getting increasingly difficult to complete the intern level without a cheat. Two or three cheats on architect and forget master level. Ridiculously hard. I finally finished all the 175 intern levels and went to the passport for "reward" bonus. It gave me about 100 coins! LOL Why bother? I probably spent that completing one number. So I started reviewing the passport requirements for bonuses. I could not believe that in order to get a bonus for completing a city, we must do everything each local asks!!!!!!! That is the most absurd requirement ever! Who decides this crap? Mrs. Smith's second grade class? Do I need to say "may I?" As well? Beyond stupid. Beyond reasonable. I'm not happy! I went through 10,000 saved and every bonus and all coins earned when completing a level from Berlin to Shanghai. AND I didn't still didn't have enough to build resource plants there. I need to add that I didn't buy the resources but waited to get them imported by ship. If I had brought, the expenditure would have been twice as much. Which, by the way, resource requirement to move forward and build a building is off the chart. The last edifice in Shanghai 2,000,000 of all colors plus 10 or 20 greens to build! Absurd!!!!! So, you win. It's not fun being frustrated all the time and waiting two days to sell resources to have enough money to buy a cheat that may not be enough to win the absurdly difficult game anyway. Bet you won't respond. I'm not paying anymore $$$ if that's what this is about.

Edited on 03/14/2016 at 11:48:51 PM PST

Wish List!

[Post New]by DavePL on Mar 26, 16 10:30 PM
Awesome, addictive, fun. But it would be more fun if the game could connect to Facebook so you could compare scores and progress.

[Post New]by Joey7787 on Apr 5, 16 1:38 PM
I love this game however I am getting extremely tired of having to play the same level 25 or 30 times to get past it. This takes all of the fun out of the game. Not sure how much longer I will be playing.

BanditSam
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by BanditSam on Apr 13, 16 4:55 AM
I love the game. Sure, there are some issues with it, but the best part is, you don't have to spend real money in order to progress. That's not the case with other popular games like Candy Crush and Soda Crush. There, you never get any gold bars free. You have to spend real cash to get past a difficult level.

Bravo to the Gummy developers for all their hard work.

[Post New]by issthereauser on Apr 13, 16 11:17 AM

Edited on 05/01/2016 at 11:07:31 AM PST

[Post New]by Bobbiekep on Apr 18, 16 12:42 PM
I really enjoy Gummy Drop! I would like to see a bank to store my credits. Too many times I have spent my coins by accident on more turns instead of my intended use.
Otherwise, it us a great game and I enjoy touring the world

[Post New]by Redwings2016 on Apr 19, 16 8:36 PM
Thank god for life hacks or this game would be unplayable. Pretty sad when you have to play a level 20 to 30 times before the game lets you clear that level. That would take years. Nobody have that kind of time.

Not too bad 45 lives in half hour before the game finally let me beat lvl 123 in new york. Imoressive game.

Edited on 04/19/2016 at 9:34:20 PM PST

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
23,099 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on Apr 23, 16 4:14 AM
This game is really addictive. I stopped playing for a while when I was in NY because I found the level so hard to win.

And now, I'm in Paris and have also difficulties to go on. But I don't mind. I love the background image you made for Paris .... so ....French

Sometimes, it's a good thing to make a break and go back to the game a few days (or weeks) later. It's so frustrating not to succeed and need to play the level over and over before getting them

But I'm patient and since I love M3 games, I have no problem with that and say to myself : that's a game and enjoy whatever level I play, even if I have to play it 10 times in order to get it

It would be great to get more facilities to get some bonus like shovels, lightning bolts besides the daily event (this one is not so easy to get .....) ....

Thanks a lot BFG and Game Forest for creating this game ! I can say that my addiction to it is close to reach the one I always have for the MCF series from Huntsville to Shadow Lake

Edited on 04/23/2016 at 4:16:11 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 1, 16 11:20 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for taking the time to post their thoughts and feedback for Gummy Drop! The Moderation Team will continue to advocate for the players and pass along any feedback and suggestions that are presented to us in the Forums. I do want to remind users that the designated review thread is for reviews only. This will help to adhere to the Review Guidelines, specifically,

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you are experiencing any technical issues, it is highly recommended to post in the designated tech threads depending on which platform you play on. I'll go ahead and include links below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! (PC) here!
Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

Thank you for your understanding. Please reach out to a moderator if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by lesdoanj on May 6, 16 11:43 AM
Paris is starting to become my LEAST favorite place to play. The levels are too annoying!! I got bored with Rio De Janiero as well. Not fun, Gummy drop.

Paris is STUPID.

[Post New]by Mel2237 on May 24, 16 7:46 PM
I loved Gummy Drop until I got to N.O. It is impossible! I cannot get enough resources to progress w/o spending a fortune and I've spent enough already. Level 42.3 is impossible in so few moves. The enjoyment is GONE!

Re:lease post your REVIEWS for Gummy Drop! here!

[Post New]by knowlesclan on May 29, 16 2:26 AM
Absolutely loving this game but not impressed with new format of giving and receiving lives. When the envelope arrives you think you have lives and they are requests instead also cannot get enough lives as have to wait 15 hours

[Post New]by Bookdiva80 on May 29, 16 11:02 AM
I loved Gummy Bear when I began. I am still on Sydney. As everyone knows, there a many things to do even if you mange to progress.

I am beginning to feel the way I did a couple of years ago with [Removed by Moderator]. It's not fun anymore because it is so hard to win, until the game just allows you to win. Sometimes A player knows almost immediately that there isn't any possibility of completing the game in the number of hits allowed. Many times it's impossible and we know it. Where is the fun or even the challenge in that?

An example is 93 ( I think) in Sydney. The game that has just one souvenir. I played and played and could never figure out how to knock out the souvenir. None of the tools I bought worked, none of my strategic (I though)moves worked. None of my friends knew. I posted in the forum and received no response. Eventually it just happened. We've all had that happen...it's not any one move made by the player...it's the system finally "letting" you win. Why would this be fun? I Guess since there are millions of players it must seem fun to most, but I wonder if anyone else is frustrated. The system also waits too long to acknowledge that there are no moves, even though the player wastes up to five moves waiting for the game to comply and shake things up.

I guess I wish there were more directions available or at least not "hidden" as they seem to be. I'll try to get through Sydney, but I'm not sure if I'll go on. Hey, the minimalist games are great to play if you need a change from Gummy Drop.

Edited on 06/29/2016 at 3:56:54 PM PST

Nubbice
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Nubbice on Jun 11, 16 5:14 AM
This is a FUNTASTIC game! I've been playing since BFG brought it to us and I'm completely hooked. I am getting concerned though ... I'm in Prague and I only have one red dot on the globe (Venice). The BFG kids aren't done adding cities, right?

I don't know why you guys did it, but when you gave us free play in Amsterdam the game got so much easier which translates to more fun. Now the intern is easy, the apprentice is challenging and the master is a tough win (as it should be).

My compliments to the artistry. The flavor of each city is unique to itself and it was just brilliant to have a historical fact attached to each monument as we play. I get so excited about moving on that I forgot to read it at the win. Thanks for having the feature to enable a read when my wits come back.

I also really like all the li'l animated animals wandering thru the rustling of the trees or waves in the water.

It's also a pleasure to play without spending my paycheck; just costs me patience which I can afford.

I totally agree wit BanditSam - BRAVO to the BFG kids !

[Post New]by Lawanahilt on Jun 28, 16 12:12 AM

Edited on 06/29/2016 at 4:13:57 PM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jun 29, 16 4:19 PM
Hi Everyone,

The Forum Moderation Team definitely appreciates everyone who's taken the time to provide their reviews and feedback for the game. However, I do want to post a quick reminder of the Review Guidelines to keep in mind while posting. According to the initial post by bfgWaimea:

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Gummy Drop! Mobile.

In order to keep this thread easy to navigate, we request that people please only post full reviews of the game. If anyone has feedback for other games, or comments on features or changes in the game, we invite you to create a new discussion in the forums or to contact a Moderator. We're always happy to pass along player comments and suggestions.

Additionally, we ask that the Forum Rules please be noted when posting. Specifically:

Do not discuss other game sites or game companies, positively or negatively, by name or by nickname.

Make sure your posts are constructive and add to the conversation on the forums. Posting just to "level up" or "bump" discussions is considered SPAM. Posts that are not game related will be removed.

We request that people please not discuss other games or game sites, and that all posts in this specific forum please be kept related to Gummy Drop!. This helps to keep the forums accessible and tidy for everyone who wants to participate.

Thank you all for your understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by KawtClan on Jul 13, 16 7:51 AM
I just love this game. I have it on my phone, tablet on my computer. I enjoy playing this game no matter how easy or hard each level is.

[Post New]by Catrepp56 on Aug 10, 16 10:31 AM
I am only on my third city but am I addicted to playing this game !!! I even got my husband hooked on GD, and am trying to get him to sign up for FB for the extra perks the game gives you daily. I
Some of the levels are hard to complete and I get frustrated and wish I had more moves to work with also the timed levels are a bit challenging. I still play however and I love visiting the different cities, if just for a little while. Go Gummy !!!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 11, 16 3:42 PM
Hi there,

I just wanted to pop in here and thank players for taking the time to post their review in this particular thread. I do want to remind players that if you are experiencing issues with particular levels, it is recommended to post in the designated city thread. Other players as well as the Moderation Team may be able to offer their hints and suggestions. I'll include a link below to the thread that contains links to each city:

Gummy Drop! City Directory - START HERE TO FIND LEVEL HELP

Happy gaming everyone! Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: