Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

[Post New]by GreyWolf520 on Mar 2, 15 11:30 AM
Hello,

My issue is when I'm playing and get a phone call on my iphone, Gummy Drop closes out and the results scratch lose a life in the process. I thought it might have been'm y old phone this has happened on my new phone as well. I have, iphone 6+ running 8.1.3

Thanks in advance.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 2, 15 12:31 PM
Hi GreyWolf520,

I'm so sorry to hear that when playing Gummy Drop, it closes out and a life is lost when a phone call comes in on your iPhone. Talk about frustrating.

Like you, we have seen that this same thing has happened with a few other players. When we tested this out here in the office, we noticed that this is linked to the device itself.

From what we found, it looks like when a call comes in, the iPhone will automatically first start to close down running applications that take up a lot of memory. Sadly, this does include games like Gummy Drop!, or other Apps like Facebook or an open browsing session.

To help prevent this from happening in the future, our best suggestion would be to make sure that all apps that you aren't using are closed down before you start to play Gummy Drop!. This will help to cut back on the iPhone's need to shut down running programs and hopefully prevent the game from crashing and locking you out.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Hoedspruit on Mar 4, 15 12:50 PM
I have build the brooklyn bridge in new york but cannot go any further i cannot cross the bridge it stops at level 130 although my friend can see me on the other side of the bridge, i tried everything, reinstalled the game, reset my ipad etc etc but no results can anybody please help me thanks

redroo
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by redroo on Mar 9, 15 11:13 PM
This should be in the general forum, but you need to collect all the dollar bills for a taxi

[Post New]by Null3rmand on Mar 10, 15 1:40 PM
rafflejoe wrote:I decided to disconnect from facebook. And WTF ?? Al progress is gone.....have to start from 1 in Sidney %#^>€€<~}\~%£

Monique

Same thing happened to me, but now I can't reconnect with Facebook, and all my progress is gone. When I try to connect it starts loading shortly and then stops without saying why. I have tried restarting, reinstalling and updating, but nothing changes. How do I retrieve my lost game data?

Nina

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Mar 10, 15 3:16 PM
Hi Null3rmand,

Please reach out to Customer Support with the details of the email address used to link to Facebook and we'll take a look into this for you.

bfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by Madd1234 on Mar 12, 15 4:36 AM
* About shipping gems.
I'm playing in Japanese + on iPhone this game (so I'm not sure each item / menu / setting name in English mode). Recently I've finished NY area, so I'm in the middle of Paris now, it means the London area hasn't been available yet.
I want to send gems from Sydney to Paris, it will be the 1st time sending each color gems from other places. But Sydney's port says "Send gems to London", not Paris.
How can I receive gems in Paris from other past cities? (Tokyo's port is also saying "to London")

* about the music
I already turned off the music from the option window. But I'm always worrying from this game, it interrupts music that listening by iPhone's music player, Podcast, etc.. I want to say not to disturb my music, but I want to know games sounds "effect" and "voice".

* about game's progress
Like I'm stucking at Level 7, I sometimes wait the slot to continue the level. But 30-50% case, the game reloads automatically, then the progress gone. So I have to try the level from the beginning. This is so so so frustrating because, in some cases, I paid to solve the level with special items, or stocked coins. I can understand the reloading the app itself, but why you throw my progress away, and reset it?

[Post New]by lobke81 on Mar 12, 15 11:46 PM
I have build the Brooklyn Bridge in New York, but i am not getting any new levels.

Hoe can i solve this?

Lost lives

[Post New]by Aquemini on Mar 13, 15 10:41 PM
During the middle of levels 38-40, the games has allowed me to make maybe 4 moves and then it freezes up and starts over. After losing 3 lives, I signed off of the game. What's the problem? I am about to delete the fame and find something else to play..

[Post New]by doglover_chris on Mar 16, 15 12:07 PM
HELP
Something has happened to my Gummy Drop progress
Yesterday morning I was in San Francisco on my iPhone.
Then last night I turned on my iPad to play and I was at level 91 in Tokyo? Then I went on my phone and same thing level 91 in Tokyo? I have a Game Center account that shows how far I was and also my Facebook is logged in, but something got lost?? This is super frustrating. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game on both and still I am at level 91 in Tokyo. UGH -- HELP. I don't know what happened or where my progress is and how to get it back

[Post New]by Tangeh on Mar 16, 15 10:52 PM
Hello there.

Please help me with this addicting game.

After completing level 10 of New York and openining Central Park, no new levels have appeared. I've checked for updates, turned my phone off, but nothing. Please don't tell me I have to reinstall the game.

Thank you in advance.

[Post New]by BettyBoopWynne on Mar 17, 15 8:56 PM
I am in the Sydney phase, finished all levels but playing last 10 to complete collecting blue men.
For two straight days, I have scratched the lottery tickets, which show 20,000 pink gems. I claim them for myself, but they do not show up.
What's the deal?

[Post New]by dwlandry on Mar 19, 15 6:27 AM
Help!!! I reached level 78 in San Francisco on my iPad last night, I went on there this morning and I'm back to level 66. This happened yesterday and I sent a troubleshootng email to ya'll. I tried following the troubleshooting that you have listed (shutting down iPad and iPhone) and that didn't work. I play this game every day but this is extremely annoying and I'm tired of starting over.

[Post New]by diamantplayer on Mar 21, 15 12:40 AM
Hi
I build the Brooklyn Bridge but can't play further because no new level appeared! What can I do? Pls hell soon, untill now really addicted to this game. Very frustrating:-(

Qltr89
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Qltr89 on Mar 22, 15 4:03 AM
I completed level 121 in NY Friday, 3/20. Saturday morning I replayed some levels to earn more coins and resources because the building at level 120 used up 400,000 bricks. Saturday night I started to play and noticed that I was back at level 119. It's almost as if I never completed level 121 or built the building at 120 which used up 400,000 bricks. Is there something wrong with the server? Both my iPad and iPhone are showing the same progress. I have screenshots of my progress from Friday night and Saturday morning. I take screenshots because some of my resources disappeared from SF while I was steadily transporting them to NY. The blue hats that disappeared from SF were replaced by customer service.

Please fix this current issue. I sent Matt of customer service an email about this new issue and have not received a reply.

[Post New]by Gosia11 on Mar 23, 15 10:40 AM
Hi there,

I've been playing Gummy Drop for a while now. Reached level eighty something in Tokyo. And then friend of mine started playing the game. She could see me and my progress on her app but I couldn't see her. So I tried to disconnect and connect with facebook again. It took forever! And eventually! Yay! I can see her ! But I am back to Level 1 of Sydney!!!! All progress lost! I am very upset because I spent time and money to get where I was and have no interest in playing all the levels all over again.
Tired turning my phone on/off , disconnecting from facebook and connecting again, I even signed up to big fish account all absolutely pointless actions.
I am not happy

[Post New]by Clitolitz on Mar 25, 15 8:32 AM
Done Building the Brooklyn Bridge but the next levels does not unlock! Stuck in level 130 of New york. I uninstalled the app then installed it again and connect to my big fish account but still stuck in level 130 of New York.

[Post New]by angellow0108 on Mar 28, 15 5:49 AM
im using apple six for this game…why the envelope doesnt apear?i cant get lives from my friends

[Post New]by mamallamma on Mar 28, 15 8:49 PM
I have been playing Gummy Drop on my kindle and the data is saved in my amazon gameCircle. Today the game crashed in the middle of playing. Here is what happened then:
--I restarted the game and it started from level 1 (I am on 88 in Toyko)
-- I uninstalled the app
-- verified that all of my game data is indeed showing on gameCircle (29/79 tasks completed)
-- reinstalled the app
-- still restarts at level 1 in Sydney
-- uninstalled app again
--restarted kindle
-- downloaded app again
-still starts from level 1
I would really appreciate it if someone could please tell me how to get the data from gameCircle to integrate with my game so I can continue where I left off.

Thank you in advance.

[Post New]by Crimson_the_Kid on Mar 29, 15 11:20 AM
Clitolitz wrote:Done Building the Brooklyn Bridge but the next levels does not unlock! Stuck in level 130 of New york. I uninstalled the app then installed it again and connect to my big fish account but still stuck in level 130 of New York.

I believe you have to collect some Dollars by replaying and completing levels 121-130 in New York.

Go to: