Wild Tribe

Re:Wild Tribe

[Post New]by Jkhall4 on Apr 19, 09 12:17 PM
How do you fertilize the trees?

[Post New]by marylou26 on Apr 19, 09 12:18 PM
Im having trouble with the rising salt water i cant figure out on how to stop it also second row in the achievements the first one it looks like a tree with a shovel next to it how do i get that done

[Post New]by kwazyangeI on Apr 19, 09 12:20 PM
I am so stuck I have no idea how the get the giraffe, I have tried turning every animal back into a woobli and putting on konut trees, they just eat. Is thee something I am missing to get the turned into a giraffe. I ahve food storage and water well already as well.

misslilo
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by misslilo on Apr 19, 09 12:26 PM
So how do we make cure for Ebolo?
I've tried dragging the darn doctor all around the place, lol

Edited on 04/19/2009 at 12:29:40 PM PST

wooo1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by wooo1 on Apr 19, 09 12:31 PM
who knows??? I need to figure out how to make a hospital and irrigate the trees they are turning brown!

[Post New]by Jkhall4 on Apr 19, 09 12:36 PM
wooo1 wrote:who knows??? I need to figure out how to make a hospital and irrigate the trees they are turning brown!

To irrigate the trees, you need to have the very deep well built (you need a guru elephant to do this) once the well is built, you need a guru giraffe with a shovel to dig at the base of the trees.

To build the hospital, I just put a bunch of gorillas with axes on the patch of land where the hospital goes and they just started building.

Edited on 04/19/2009 at 12:37:49 PM PST

wooo1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by wooo1 on Apr 19, 09 12:37 PM
Jkhall4 wrote:
wooo1 wrote:who knows??? I need to figure out how to make a hospital and irrigate the trees they are turning brown!

To irrigate the trees, you need to have the very deep well built (you need a guru elephant to do this) once the well is built, you need a guru giraffe with a shovel to dig at the base of the trees.

thank you. I got the two big trees. can you do anything for the other trees that are brown?

Edited on 04/19/2009 at 12:41:54 PM PST

[Post New]by Jkhall4 on Apr 19, 09 12:40 PM
marylou26 wrote:Im having trouble with the rising salt water i cant figure out on how to stop it also second row in the achievements the first one it looks like a tree with a shovel next to it how do i get that done

I don't think you can stop the rising water. I think you just have to complete your ark before the water rises too much.

I think the achievement you are talking about is where you have to fertilize the unhealthy trees. I can't figure out how to do that though.

wooo1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by wooo1 on Apr 19, 09 12:43 PM
Jkhall4 wrote:

To build the hospital, I just put a bunch of gorillas with axes on the patch of land where the hospital goes and they just started building.

doesn't work for me. says that is the wrong tool for the job

[Post New]by Jkhall4 on Apr 19, 09 12:46 PM
wooo1 wrote:
Jkhall4 wrote:

That's really odd. I had no problems with it. Sorry I couldn't be of any help.

wooo1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by wooo1 on Apr 19, 09 12:48 PM
AGGGGGGGGGHHH my dude with the fever is going to die cuz I cant figure out how to cure it.
he's dead

Edited on 04/19/2009 at 12:49:59 PM PST

wooo1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by wooo1 on Apr 19, 09 12:50 PM
Jkhall4 wrote:
wooo1 wrote:
Jkhall4 wrote:

That's really odd. I had no problems with it. Sorry I couldn't be of any help.

I'm going to try it again soon but I wonder if you had to build this stuff in order or something

chimenesryan
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by chimenesryan on Apr 19, 09 12:51 PM
If you picked the plant for the first time (the one just north of the hospital) your doctor Zebra has to take it to the hospital FIRST before they can cure anyone with it. I have not progressed to the point to have Ebolia I am just now digging the third well, and building the first "mystery map" (to the right of the metal cave).

I think this is a well thought out game so far, haven't had any problems. I have too many wooblies right now that I don't need ... I think I'm going to restart on the hard mode to see what it's like as "hard".

To me, this is very similar to Virtual Villagers, as in to solve one puzzle, you first must solve another puzzle, ect.

Edit:

To fertilize a tree, you need an expert or higher Giraffe, and an empty river bed. Have the Giraffe make a shovel, and drag to "dark patch of dirt" in the middle of the river bed (it's where the elephants dump their dirt when digging wells). Then the Giraffe will fertilize the trees, I think there are three altogether.

Edited on 04/19/2009 at 12:53:42 PM PST

TxConnie
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by TxConnie on Apr 19, 09 12:56 PM
Fever- I think you gathered the flower with thorns (the one you had to wait on) and then either the roots or the smallberry. The doctor has to take all the way back to the hospital. When the right two are there, the cure will come.

wooo1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by wooo1 on Apr 19, 09 12:58 PM
GOT IT!! The doctors (zebras) go to the stick pile and then bring them over to the hospital area and they build!

edit: monkeys can build too but it's just a stick no tools

Edited on 04/19/2009 at 1:04:01 PM PST

[Post New]by kwazyangeI on Apr 19, 09 1:00 PM
Yes for the fever you take the guru zebra to the vines on the rock, right behind the hospital, then it will dig out viens and reveal flowers. Take flowers to hospital to get the cure.

STILL need help oin how to get giraffe and what to do with the tree circles that reveal, anyone.

chimenesryan
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by chimenesryan on Apr 19, 09 1:08 PM
kwazyangeI wrote:Yes for the fever you take the guru zebra to the vines on the rock, right behind the hospital, then it will dig out viens and reveal flowers. Take flowers to hospital to get the cure.

STILL need help oin how to get giraffe and what to do with the tree circles that reveal, anyone.

Kwazyangel :

It's not that you have to complete a well, you have to complete the building of the water tower storage building ... then you can drop a wobblie on the river to turn into an elephant. Same with the giraffes, complete the building of the food storage building, then drop a wobblie on the little trees to turn into a giraffe.

Not sure what you mean "tree circles that reveal" unless you are talking about when you complete a map, and dig in the sparkly blue, you need to drag a guru gorilla to the circle, he'll start gathering materials to build. If that's not it then not sure.

[Post New]by Jkhall4 on Apr 19, 09 1:09 PM
kwazyangeI wrote:Yes for the fever you take the guru zebra to the vines on the rock, right behind the hospital, then it will dig out viens and reveal flowers. Take flowers to hospital to get the cure.

Once you've revealed a mystery pattern with a tree circle, take a gorilla with an axe over to the tree to the right of the storage building. The gorilla will begin to cut "building supplies" from the tree. Once the tree circle is full of supplies, you will be able to construct the object in the mystery pattern

[Post New]by Jkhall4 on Apr 19, 09 1:15 PM
Does anyone know what the second achievement in the second row of the progress screen is? (it looks like a cup with a flower on it)

wooo1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by wooo1 on Apr 19, 09 1:18 PM
Jkhall4 wrote:Does anyone know what the second achievement in the second row of the progress screen is? (it looks like a cup with a flower on it)

cure for Ebilio (sp)

Go to: