Omachka
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide here!

[Post New]by Omachka on Jan 23, 15 2:04 AM
Yay! The new update I found in my game manager worked and now I can finish the game past Daphne's room. So glad I waited for the fix because I really do like this game! Thanks Big Fish!

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide here

[Post New]by deniseb153 on Jan 26, 15 7:16 AM
dndgirl wrote:I have run into a game-stopping issue in the Mac version of this game. In Princess Daphne's Room there is a statue where one is supposed to place the Floral Crown and Floral Baton. However, when I click on the statue, the scene starts to expand on the statute but then stops expanding and looks a bit dark. Clicking on the statue does nothing and the only way out of the scene is to click on the map and go to another location. I have tried restarting and then even deleting and re-installing the game with no luck.

I am using an iMac running OS X Yosemite version 10.10.1

I am having the same problem as well. Cannot put on floral crown or baton and can't continue play in the game. What is the fix?

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide here!

[Post New]by veee1010 on Feb 1, 15 4:33 PM
how do I enlarge game to largest size?

[Post New]by mlmoser on Feb 12, 15 1:39 PM
Mac user experiencing the game block in Daphne's room. The update will not show up in the game manager, even when I manually look for it. I downloaded the trial version before the update, but purchased/activated it after. Help!

[Post New]by RaeRaeMo on May 15, 15 7:19 PM
What about the lionhead issue that was also mentioned in this thread? I just downloaded this game and have played it til the very end where you place the lionhead and cannot place it.

Tewks
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Tewks on Jul 31, 15 11:56 AM
Same as the rest of u all. Gave statue the floral baton the jewelry box rises and then game crashes. I loved game till then. Happens a lot lately with their games.

[Post New]by Kristilea on Aug 1, 15 12:08 PM
Playing on an iPad 4. Plenty of memory, power, etc. I've tried restarts, closing other apps, reinstalls etc. still can't get thru Chapter 4 without a fatal crash.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Aug 1, 15 3:57 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear about the various issues with the game. If there's trouble with updating the game and a manual search isn't working, it's possible that you already have the latest version of the game. If you'd like to be sure, uninstalling and reinstalling the game directly from our site guarantees that your game is up to date.

As for this thread, as welll as all the other designated tech threads, their main purpose is to help us to keep track game issues. However, our Technical Support Team is skilled at troubleshooting issues and can help with making adjustments to your settings that can possibly help with resolving some of these issues. However, they don't have the ability to change the games themselves. When an issue is identified that requires an actual fix to the game itself, they have to let the developer know because only the developer is capable of making such a change.

If you're still experiencing issues with the game, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Best of luck and thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by ChocDogLvr on Oct 14, 15 5:53 PM
I just uploaded the game a couple of days ago and I am currently stuck in the Machine Room. Even though I am entering the code correctly as follows: (31254) 3=Blue, 1=Yellow, Green=2, Red=5 and Purple=4, the game will only allow me to enter 3125 (I am not being given the option of selecting 4 as part of the final combination. I am unable to go any further until this is corrected.

[Post New]by blaskova11 on Mar 22, 16 11:33 PM
I am having a problem when game always freezes at the same spot, i.e. when trying to feed the fish in a basin and get the orb out. I play it on mobile phone and cannot continue at all. Could you have a look as according to the feedback I am not the only one. I have tried to restart phone and game. Also checked the updates of the phone and game as suggested.

Go to: