GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fill And Cross Christmas Riddles

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Dec 23, 14 8:16 PM
So why are y'all still offering the fool thing w/o having the problem fixed?

hcojr
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fill And Cross Christmas Riddles

[Post New]by hcojr on Dec 25, 14 9:56 AM
Add me to the list! So happy it's not just me or my computer. I purchased this without trial because I love the fill and cross games. Very disappointed!

SuzanneB
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by SuzanneB on Dec 27, 14 11:26 AM
Yuup same as everyone else.

[Post New]by freeze651 on Dec 27, 14 5:04 PM
Any word on a fix for this one? Shouldn't be too difficult. All the other ones work ok!

[Post New]by katman024 on Dec 28, 14 5:35 AM
Same problem for me too. Windows 7. I really wanted to buy this during one of the specials. Hope we get a discount when it finally gets fixed. Glad I didn't just purchase without trying - which I usually do with this type of game since I love the riddles (griddlers). I've got them all. This is the only one I've had a problem with.

[Post New]by carol143 on Dec 28, 14 3:05 PM
No fix yet. Discouraging!!!!!!

hcojr
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by hcojr on Dec 29, 14 8:47 AM
BTW I tried to download trials of this game on ****, **** and Amazon and none of them worked. Definitely the game

mamamaggie
Marlin
Marlin
9,501 Posts

[Post New]by mamamaggie on Dec 30, 14 1:20 PM
Just checking in to let you know one more person is having these exact same problems. Hope your devs are able to fix them. These are lovely little games. Glad I waited to buy.

[Post New]by BeccaBookie on Jan 3, 15 8:31 AM
I have a PC with Windows 7 and I am having the same problem as everyone else. I even tried getting Fill and Cross Christmas Riddles and it DID THE SAME THING!

Can't get past the pretty opening screen picture and the circle with the star in it. Nothing Nada after that and I have tried EVERYTHING to fix it on my end. PLEASE get the game fixed as I have just about finished all the rest of my game in this gender.

I have over 1600 games (yes that is not a typo I actually had to create a new user to be able to access 2014 purchases through the game manager as the old one was just too large to open) and they all WORK so come on BFG PLEASE get this one fixed so I can play some more

Edited on 01/03/2015 at 8:34:07 AM PST

[Post New]by ParisStarr on Jan 3, 15 2:12 PM
I saw the post about a new build for this game. There was no update for it in my Game Manager, so I followed the steps in that post and still found no update! Since that post is locked, I'm asking for help here please.

kimnick
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by kimnick on Jan 4, 15 4:45 AM
ParisStarr wrote:I saw the post about a new build for this game. There was no update for it in my Game Manager, so I followed the steps in that post and still found no update! Since that post is locked, I'm asking for help here please.

That goes for me too. No update.

Don't worry, I uninstalled and reinstalled and it seem to be working

Edited on 01/04/2015 at 4:58:14 AM PST

Go to: