Re:Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch forum

[Post New]by lina1953 on Jun 26, 09 7:04 PM
Menu7 wrote:I like this game but it seems to be stuck on the card game. I was able to get 2 keys but the deck will not re-shuffle so I can play again to get the last key. Nothing happens when I click on the deck or when I click on the last card on the board. When I click on Samantha, she just tells me what I already know... to click on the card to re-set the deck, but nothing happens!! I hope this is not a glitch because I REALLY like this game. Did anyone else have this trouble?
yes i too am stuck in the same level

ALicd
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by ALicd on Jul 22, 09 4:24 PM
Hi i enjoyed the game but the end confused me. who was the girl that was ungilded? I didnt see any reference to her

pobs
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by pobs on Aug 12, 09 6:20 AM
i AM ALSO STUCK IN THE ROOM WITH THE BIG STATUE THE FLOOR HAS CRACKED BUT UNABLE TO GET THE VIAL AS IT IS NOT THERE CAN ANYONE HELP

[Post New]by BarryWeen on Sep 6, 09 10:56 AM
Hello, I'm stuck in the Ship's Office in Stage Five. I opened the treasure chest with the last of the three keys you get from the Card Game and out pops the secret item, the telescope.

I used it on the hole in the middle of the desk which is suppose to open the exit.

Only it didn't open the exit and the telescope has disappeared and the hint button all it does is say all items have been gathered and Samantha keeps saying use a tool to exit.

I have no tools left and the exit hasn't opened. Anyone know what to do besides restart the whole game from scratch?

Thanks.

[Post New]by hookedon on Sep 12, 09 3:57 PM
I tried the trial game and liked it but after buying it and going through it there is "one " story and that's it! There are no variations to the process of collecting the roses. I was disappointed .

[Post New]by anish1978 on Oct 17, 09 10:00 PM
I cannot complete the first level , I cannot find the correct tool to uncover blue item Alexander Tool, please help , I am in a Trial version

bonniesgrandma
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by bonniesgrandma on Mar 5, 10 10:48 PM
I am using the walkthrough
I have reached the part where you have to untie the knots.
I have done the first 2 but the third one doesn't work

I did it exactly as the walkthrough said, no luck!

9lady_di
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by 9lady_di on Mar 27, 10 8:30 PM
I am at the point where I have to build the raft but my inventory is full and I can not get the axe to cut down the trees. How do I get rid of something in my inventory so I can get the axe when everything I have is for the raft?

Safarri
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Safarri on Dec 27, 10 8:39 PM
Love this game. Just finished. Tough enought to use the gray matter but easiest enough to keep moving. The mini-games are varied and can be challenging. No complaints here. Thanks BFG and developers.

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by IYBAKH on Feb 1, 11 12:12 PM
I this game. It was relaxing; had an interesting story line ( a bit of fictional history);and I liked the dialogue pointing out that certain items would go to the museum. At the end, it was fun to visit the museum and recognize the many objects I had found and how they were being exibited in the various rooms. The hint system was quite unique and one I really enjoyed. I'd like to see more games using this concept. The graphics, the realism of the scenes, and the music were all well done.The hidden objects, for the most part, were relevant to the story line. I liked the interaction with the characters and the scenes that kept my interest throughout the game. I look forward to another Samantha Swift game. Well done, developers!

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

I this game. It was relaxing; had an interesting story line (a bit of fictional history); and I liked the dialogue pointing out that certain items would go to the museum. At the end, it was fun to visit the museum and recognize the many objects I had found and how they were being exibited in the various rooms. The hint system was quite unique and one I really enjoyed. I'd like to see more games using this concept. The graphics, the realism of the scenes, and the music were all well done. The hidden objects, for the most part, were relevant to the story line. I liked the interaction with the characters and the scenes that kept my interest throughout the game. I look forward to another Samantha Swift game. Well done, developers!

Edited on 02/01/2011 at 12:18:34 PM PST

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

I this game. It was relaxing; had an interesting story line ( a bit of fictional history);and I liked the dialogue pointing out that certain items would go to the museum. At the end, it was fun to visit the museum and recognize the many objects I had found and how they were being exibited in the various rooms. The hint system was quite unique and one I really enjoyed. I'd like to see more games using this concept. The graphics, the realism of the scenes, and the music were all well done.The hidden objects, for the most part, were relevant to the story line. I liked the interaction with the characters and the scenes that kept my interest throughout the game. I look forward to another Samantha Swift game. Well done, developers!

Edited on 02/01/2011 at 12:22:03 PM PST

[Post New]by sealm06 on May 8, 11 4:16 PM
I just finished off the game nice need more I have played now three samantha swift adventures I think there should be more I just love it..

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Jul 23, 11 10:05 AM
i didn't like the music, nor the sound effects. the graphics were colourful. i don't know why but i am strangely addicted to this series

[Post New]by lisa_gre on Sep 14, 11 2:54 PM
I am stuck in the room with the two skeletons. I put the tool in the center of the desk where a place to exit was supposed to open in front of the desk. It didn't and I have no more tools and Samantha "says" we've collected everything. This same thing happened in Sam and the Roses - a stained glass window to fill in and no more in inventory.

PegBuck
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch forum

[Post New]by PegBuck on Jan 20, 12 11:12 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

PegBuck
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by PegBuck on Jan 20, 12 11:15 AM
[b]
9lady_di wrote:I am at the point where I have to build the raft but my inventory is full and I can not get the axe to cut down the trees. How do I get rid of something in my inventory so I can get the axe when everything I have is for the raft?

[Post New]by Morgaine65 on Apr 21, 13 10:41 PM
Hmm...think I've found a bug. When I picked up the Card Tool (card key) to get into the secured area, the card key never disappeared. I'm now almost at the end, in the room with all of the castellations except one--and I can't pick up the hammer to get the last constellation as the card tool is there. Any advise?

Thanks,

Go to: