georgiarealist
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gardens Inc 3: A Bridal Pursuit here!

[Post New]by georgiarealist on Apr 26, 15 2:56 AM
Coffesaurus wrote:
Janette5 wrote:Error message for the developers - pops up at the end of Level 17

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object stack trace:
Creature.setAnimation(System.string animNan Creature +<WaitNextFrame>c_iteratorA.MoveNext()

You're missing a bracket - it's not me accidentally leaving it off!

I could continue - the error message just popped up over the level dialogue.

I just got this error message at the end of level 17. I downloaded the game yesterday, April 11, 2015, and I see that the above message was from last December. Has there been no fix for this in the last four months?

No, and it's useless to contact Customer Service. I sent in the Dr Felix report, and they replied with the usual form email asking for a Dr Felix report. Then they wanted me to run an anti-malware program I'd already run - claimed malware might cause this. I never heard of malware that would only affect one game, much less one that would result in what are obviously error messages designed for the developers. It insults our intelligence to make a claim like that, to say nothing of wasting time repeating steps already taken (and which won't help anyway). The beta version worked, so there's no excuse for them not fixing this.

[Post New]by missann68 on May 1, 15 10:09 AM
The bonus "Resource + 1" does not work. I have un-installed and re-installed, but no help. Have other players reported this? Also, the game was freezing, but it turned out to be that my mouse needed updating!

I've also noticed that many of the technical support folks say they will submit problems to the developers for resolution - shouldn't it be a requirement that bugs be fixed?

I also get the script error occasionally but it doesn't seem to effect the game!

Edited on 05/01/2015 at 10:11:04 AM PST

SuesTypo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by SuesTypo on Jul 5, 15 12:25 PM
I can play the game fine until I have to have the diver go into the water... then it freezes up my entire computer & I have to pull the plug to shut it off, the off button will not even work.

what is up with these games... it's not like they are free we are paying for them. & that is really frustrating.

[Post New]by JimHarlesden on Jul 28, 15 1:59 AM
I bought this game but my cursor does not show up which of course makes it impossible. I am running Windows 7

[Post New]by M1ssy71 on Sep 25, 15 8:07 AM
I have Windows 10 running on a Lenovo Yoga Pro 2 - graphics 3200X1800 (recommended) and 175% or 150% zoom.

The program will not load in the last couple of days. Has in the past. All my other games seem to load fine.

I have uninstalled and downloaded this game many times, it will not open at all. Just purchased this February.

Does anyone have any solutions?????

Edited on 10/24/2015 at 8:45:32 AM PST

AbyBess
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by AbyBess on Oct 3, 15 7:43 PM
I've played the game several times, creating new profiles. Today I opened the game to play, and all of my progress on the current game is completely gone. It started back at the beginning, with level one, all my wedding purchases have disappeared (no house or anything), all my trophies gone. It's a clean slate on this profile.

Anyone ever experience anything like this? What could cause this?

It's particularly annoying/maddening because this is the profile where I was working on all the trophies. I had them ALL except the "beat all Dev's records" and I had all of those except the levels where you have to collect coins. I wasn't sure I could beat those, but I wanted to try!

[Post New]by Pippen565 on Oct 31, 15 10:00 AM
I am stuck on level 8. I can't get on the boat. Help!

Go to: