pahelika secret legends

Re:pahelika secret legends

[Post New]by lcjwnixon on May 25, 09 9:09 AM
ironcode wrote:Take the gems and put them into the circular slots to the right of the big gate. The gems will go in the order: orange, red, blue, yellow. PIck up the orange gem & click on the orange slot and so on.
This will free up two slots in your inventory, and now you can pick up the pot

sadeymae2 wrote:
margie134 wrote:
sadeymae2 wrote:can anyone help, i have too many things in my inventory, i cant combine anything, and i cant pick up what i need next, any way to put things back?

I am outside the fairy garden, Part 1, I have yellow,orange and red gem, 2 notes, empty bottle, bottle with red, green plant, fishing line, magnet, key, hollow stick

[Post New]by Marti0747 on May 25, 09 1:30 PM
trabbitt wrote:I need to find the guide for this. Where do I go to find a "walkthrough?"

gadget56
Herring
Herring
394 Posts

[Post New]by gadget56 on May 25, 09 3:33 PM
Loved the game. I also thought it was a little short. What ever it was a lot of fun to play.

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on May 25, 09 3:34 PM
Hi all,

Just popping in to let you know that Pahelika: Secret Legends now has a forum of its own so I'm moving this thread.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by posta on May 27, 09 5:43 AM
Hi,

I liked this game but in ice cavern ? can't circle the machine the reset button is working but the other one not.
Can anyone tell me how ? can circle it.

Thank you

7abibi
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by 7abibi on May 27, 09 3:30 PM
i am in the ice room where is the gard i am stack on that puzel can u help please

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on May 27, 09 4:05 PM
Hi posta & 7abibi,
BFG has a walkthrough for the game that should help you. Just copy and past it.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/pahelika-secret-legends-walkthrough

Re:pahelika secret legends/

[Post New]by greatgram25 on May 28, 09 4:47 PM
need the magnet in outside fairygarden, can I go back,if so how ///

[Post New]by maggieblue on May 30, 09 7:13 AM
Marti0747 wrote:
trabbitt wrote:I need to find the guide for this. Where do I go to find a "walkthrough?"
GO TO BIG FISH BLOG.COM AND IT IS ALL THERE.

[Post New]by maggieblue on May 30, 09 7:15 AM
Marti0747 wrote:
GO TO BIG FISH GAME BLOG.COM

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on May 30, 09 8:56 AM
Hey I just finished Pahelika what a great very challenging game. I love this type of interactive/puzzle/adventure game. One comment I thought the birds sounded like monkeys or were they supposed to be monkeys I don't know I could not have got through it without the BF walkthrough which I had to refer to about 4 times in the game, there were some puzzles I just could not fathom out and I am not without intelligence. Loved it, best since RTR, great game IronCode software and Big Fish great guys for bringing it to us, gets a big thumbs up from me

TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on May 30, 09 11:02 AM
I can't decide whether to buy this game or not. I did the demo and liked it. But I had to refer to the walkthrough for almost everything. Is it worth buying if you have to do that???? It looks like a short game also.

docetae
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by docetae on May 31, 09 10:45 AM
Great game, bought after only 10 minutes on download. If the game doesn't grab me in a short time won't bother to purchase.

[Post New]by feetee on Jun 3, 09 7:49 AM
Help! stuck in the second ice room.. got the mechanism bit... but no idea what word/letters to click on to be able to get past sentinels and use mechanism.... loving the game.. but stuck!

[Post New]by kandk27 on Jun 3, 09 10:41 AM
The letters are all "o"'s. Good luck

[Post New]by jessye06 on Jun 24, 09 8:58 PM
Ok, I'm on level 5, and got everything together, found the gear, placed it on the machine, and can now get the levers to move. Have tried every combination I could think of to bring the lift up. Finally went to the walkthrough, placed the levers as directed, from left to right, (back, back, forward, forward, back), but nothing happens. Am I going to have to start over as a new person to make this work, or did I do something wrong and can I fix it?

[Post New]by lorralaffs on Jun 25, 09 10:01 AM
I purchased full game its fab gets ya mind really working , im stuck on a level has anyone completed it if so need your help

[Post New]by caroleeball31 on Sep 18, 09 8:06 PM
I am stuck in the fairy garden how do I get out

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Jul 15, 11 8:51 AM
Smallhaven wrote:Well, after playing the demo on this game, and it being one of the shortest demo's I've played in a while, all I can say is....

MORE!!!

I didn't need the strategy guide but then you only get to play a tiny bit of the game. Maybe as it progressed, I'd have to have a reference to get through some tough parts.

So glad Timebomb mentioned this game coming to BFG. I can tell already it's a game credit used.

Hey Guys just rtying pahelika secret legends BUT I Can't see the Curser DAU!!!!
Help Ria

cvahr
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by cvahr on Oct 3, 11 3:36 PM
Hi all,
Lovin' this game...except...I overlooked picking up the magnet after getting all the buttons pressed and solving all of the puzzles down in the Storeroom. Now I can't go "fishing" in the Fairy Garden and when I go back down to the Storeroom, I can't figure out how to retrigger and open the secret panel at the top of the buttons so I can get the magnet.
Anyone know what to do? Appreciate the help!
Thanks,
Chris

Go to: