TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

Re:<<<<UPDATE>>>>!!!!! For People With Glitches In the Game!!!!!

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jan 8, 15 8:33 AM
Dreyrabb wrote:Hi everyone, first time poster here!. Like some of you I too can't fix the museum. Furthermore, I have found that although at first I received print items in the sculpting studio, suddenly out of the blue the items there changed to the cowboy items (from the roundhouse scene) and even though I restarted the game, I haven't been able to get print items anymore. Has anyone encountered this too? And does it bug anyone that in the start-up scene with the two people in front of the plane there are these hair-like scratches in the drawing (I was ferociously rubbing my screen to clean it until it dawned on me that it was the drawing itself.... pff)

Yes, that start up screen annoys the heck out of me.

Regarding the museum. It's been so long since we first got the museum, but maybe you already upgraded it to level 5 or it came already upgraded? To get the pirate theme, you have to click on customize.

But it might take a long time. Mine is still chugging away, needs another 2400+ hours to finish. I'm wondering which will come first: an update or the completion of the building.

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Jan 8, 15 9:00 AM
G'day,

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that we are continuing to work with the developers to find a resolution for those users who are still having trouble following the fixes that were added yesterday.

We've been able to work to isolate the cause of the issue and we hope to have more details soon.

bfgMurrumbidgee

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jan 8, 15 9:46 AM
Thanks Murrumbidgee for keeping us updated. That sounds a bit more promising! Let's hope it can be fixed very soon now.

Dreyrabb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Dreyrabb on Jan 8, 15 10:05 AM
TiramaSue wrote:
Dreyrabb wrote:Hi everyone, first time poster here!. Like some of you I too can't fix the museum. Furthermore, I have found that although at first I received print items in the sculpting studio, suddenly out of the blue the items there changed to the cowboy items (from the roundhouse scene) and even though I restarted the game, I haven't been able to get print items anymore. Has anyone encountered this too? And does it bug anyone that in the start-up scene with the two people in front of the plane there are these hair-like scratches in the drawing (I was ferociously rubbing my screen to clean it until it dawned on me that it was the drawing itself.... pff)

Yes, that start up screen annoys the heck out of me.

Regarding the museum. It's been so long since we first got the museum, but maybe you already upgraded it to level 5 or it came already upgraded? To get the pirate theme, you have to click on customize.

But it might take a long time. Mine is still chugging away, needs another 2400+ hours to finish. I'm wondering which will come first: an update or the completion of the building.

Yeah, I tried customizing the museum, but that doesn't work either... (and I haven't customized or fixed the building ever, so maybe it's upgraded, but I don't know). Have you (or anyone else for that matter) also got the glitch in the sculpting studio? I had four print items and only needed the metal... and now I've no way of getting it...

[Post New]by sharonkaybaker on Jan 8, 15 10:11 AM
Hi. My screen name is AnnaKorinaKorsc and my number is 522 076. I am playing 1.804. I am level 101. I have had no quests other than the auction ones. My stars are disappearing as soon as I earn them. I can get in the plane but can't do anything. And does it really take over 2400 hours to update the museum to the pirate theme? All of my other buildings are pirate themed and didn't take near that long! Hope you can get this fixed soon!
I have tried logging out, shutting down and starting over. Did not work either! Getting very frustrated!

Edited on 01/08/2015 at 10:15:48 AM PST

DebbyM123
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by DebbyM123 on Jan 8, 15 10:32 AM
I too am version 1,804, my game name is Harrietta and my friend number is: 1312 6578. I don't have the new story line quests. I can into the plane but I don't have any quests related to it. I may have other glitches but none as far as I can see. I hope you can fix this soon.

I also hope that if I don't mention a glitch and I have one only because I was not watching all the details that others were, they won't get fixed anyway. Please let me know about this. Thanks.

Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by Lilac13 on Jan 8, 15 11:11 AM
I have no new quests, no fix the airplane, update building timers are wrong, etc. I did get the 3 new HOS but there are layering issues such that you can't get items, see separate post by me about this.

Name: LilacCherokee
ID: 934075
Version: 1.804

GOBSTOPPERS
Minnow
Minnow
296 Posts

[Post New]by GOBSTOPPERS on Jan 8, 15 1:00 PM
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR REPLIES...!!!

[Post New]by myeppy on Jan 8, 15 7:38 PM
I went to aes museum and upgrade pay gold 152 to do fast did next upgrade it 2852 in gold or wait 2401-07:52 I have no quests and level bar wants 3,495,530 to level up I have pc friend code 22 6233 mickey3 please help I version1804

Edited on 01/08/2015 at 7:40:29 PM PST

GOBSTOPPERS
Minnow
Minnow
296 Posts

[Post New]by GOBSTOPPERS on Jan 8, 15 8:33 PM
please refer to the new posted thread entitled: for all those who DO NOT HAVE the airplane quests....!!!! thank you

Edited on 01/08/2015 at 8:33:19 PM PST

Gorgo123
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Gorgo123 on Jan 9, 15 4:11 AM
still not receiving stars for anything, not daily, collections or quest, since I have already spent my 45 and still have not received the part I need it is impossible for me to continue on with the quest. I have been waiting for awhile now and nothing so I guess I'm done

VickyS82
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by VickyS82 on Jan 9, 15 5:47 AM
1.804 and only have the auction quest

crisgori
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

[Post New]by crisgori on Jan 9, 15 6:59 AM
First glitch: the web line keeps on fading away but just inside the game
Second glitch: even though I have had the plane quest and I have already been at the Arcade, I'm not able to look for the plane parts. Where are they?

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jan 9, 15 7:52 AM
Unable to auction special collectibles.

GOBSTOPPERS
Minnow
Minnow
296 Posts

[Post New]by GOBSTOPPERS on Jan 9, 15 9:09 AM
thank you for all your replies... please continue to list glitches here and that way BF AND BZ have a list of all gltiches,,,,!!! thank you

CivilWars
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by CivilWars on Jan 9, 15 10:48 AM
I had several building already upgraded to Pirate, but did not appear on achievements. That didn't bother as much. Then I customized several more building to Pirate, but the still have not shown up under achievements.

Internet problems as well. Not my end though.

Impossible to do arcade. I used to get Jackpot a lot, now it's impossible.

Takes longer for game to load.

When I try to put the museum collections together again so I can get more stars, it only gives me 10 coin. NO STARS!!

New locations not on map. Only Nashville. Maybe you can put an arrow on the previous locations in Washington and Colorado. An arrow allowing you to go to the new locations.

[Post New]by amazedbygrace on Jan 9, 15 12:05 PM
I'm playing version 1.804 as SunnyO. I don't have the airplane quests; connecting the game take f o r e v e r; often get error message that a strong internet connection is needed for this to function when giving keys to friends, auctioning items; and the worst is that the XP I earn are not added to the meter at the top; which has shown since I updated to v 1.804 that I'm at level 70, have 35,??? XP accumulated and 355,??? are still required to level up. The 355,000 to level up has to be an error also, because I'd have to play the Fire Station (highest available XP to earn) 154 times to level up, which is totally unreasonable.

Ayla1402
Clownfish
Clownfish
580 Posts

[Post New]by Ayla1402 on Jan 9, 15 12:47 PM
I am playing as Fabienne, friends code: 19 0504, Version 1804

I have still no new quests. The game loads slowly. I have internet disconnection more frequently than before the update. When I enter the different slot machines I have to pay 2 gold, 100 coins or one star without playing. The arrows in the friends list don't work for me.

[Post New]by scgamer319 on Jan 9, 15 5:20 PM
Name: ckg319
Version: 1.804
Friend Code: 205 3163

Thank you

[Post New]by ShirlthePearl1 on Jan 9, 15 6:42 PM
I find it very annoying that each time I go to my Antique Collections and click on "Get Reward" it closes out complete to the main screen, when I still want to get more rewards!?! I don't know if this was posted anywhere but I'm getting tired of having to reopen the collections. Please tell me this is in the works to be repaired!

Go to: