Re:TGT: Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction

[Post New]by catsholidayhome on May 17, 09 3:27 AM
You still the winner MISSY12 - second time around = 64 minutes!!!

shadowdiana
Shark
Shark
14,943 Posts

[Post New]by shadowdiana on May 17, 09 3:31 AM
Not loving it......
Stars are difficult to find.... some objects quite difficukt
And disliking the :"projects"

I must be in a bad mood...
Loved the first one

CYNTHIA
Stingray
Stingray
5,782 Posts

[Post New]by CYNTHIA on May 17, 09 9:58 AM
Tried this today and agree with Cherb; Sparkles and glare from campfire annoying. Items so small could feel myself leaning closer to screen and neck and shoulders tensing. I found it impossible to find stars for hints and I had to use the magnifier a lot. Nice games but I won't get it because I would have a tense neck the whole time.

Re:TGT: Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction GLITCH!

[Post New]by gamineannie on May 17, 09 2:00 PM
LadyCedar wrote:Downloaded and it will not load past the menu screen.
"Error access violation at 0x00610035 ( tried to read from 0x00000842), program terminated"
Deleted and re loaded 2Xs now, and still the same glitch!
Please forward to tech support?
I was soooo looking forward to this game!
Mich

Hi, downloaded this cause I loved the first one. Getting a similar error, but my glitch happens when it's time to decorate the rooms. Gathered everything, refinished the pieces and wait for the chance to put them into the room and BANG! Crash and the next time up I have to gather, refinish etc. all over again! It only happens when the program goes to load the room to be decorated, so I don't think it's a PC problem. Will there be an updated version soon?

7warrior7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by 7warrior7 on May 17, 09 2:14 PM
I updated both my video driver and directX and I am still getting the access violation message. Sometimes right in the beginning and other times after I have been playing awhile. I guess I need to see if any of my security programs are responsible.

[Post New]by evelyntia on May 17, 09 2:16 PM
carmeibiza wrote:can't play the game, gets frozen in the first screen when apears the bigfish and have to restart my computer!

[Post New]by evelyntia on May 17, 09 2:20 PM
loved the 1st 1 but keep having to restart my computer with this 1 and start from begining of level and i bought it wish i hadent because of problem

Re:TGT: Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction GLITCH!

[Post New]by evelyntia on May 17, 09 2:21 PM
gamineannie wrote:
LadyCedar wrote:Downloaded and it will not load past the menu screen.
"Error access violation at 0x00610035 ( tried to read from 0x00000842), program terminated"
Deleted and re loaded 2Xs now, and still the same glitch!
Please forward to tech support?
I was soooo looking forward to this game!
Mich

Hi, downloaded this cause I loved the first one. Getting a similar error, but my glitch happens when it's time to decorate the rooms. Gathered everything, refinished the pieces and wait for the chance to put them into the room and BANG! Crash and the next time up I have to gather, refinish etc. all over again! It only happens when the program goes to load the room to be decorated, so I don't think it's a PC problem. Will there be an updated version soon?

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on May 17, 09 2:26 PM
For anybody having technical problems, please do click that green envelope and ask customer support to help you. On Monday or Tuesday they will email back with instructions on how to run Dr Felix. You send the zip file that Dr Felix makes back, and they look at it, and then most of the time they can tell you how to fix your computer so that the game will run. Sometimes it takes a few emails back and forth. If you are patient and cooperative and the process takes a while (particularly if they never do get the problem fixed) they usually give you a free game coupon - even if you didn't buy the game.

I haven't had any problems at all with this game.

culady
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by culady on May 17, 09 2:41 PM
My pc has crashed twice now. I don't think it's the same "access violation" as others are having. My blue screen says "a process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated" I couldn't write everything down as the blue screen did not stay long enough. I uninstalled but my pc still seems to be sluggish, although it has not frozen up again.

sillyfeet
Stingray
Stingray
5,447 Posts

[Post New]by sillyfeet on May 17, 09 4:19 PM
For all of you having problems with the game, I wish we could help you. I know how frustrating it is when a game doesn't work...especially on the weekend when nobody is around at BF to give you answers. But believe me, we are not the right people to ask. We are not the techno-geeks that can help you figure it out (no offense intended to the awesome BF CS team). So the best advice I can give is for you all to contact CS and just be patient and it will get worked out. In the meantime, try to d/l some other demos to kill some time.

[Post New]by rummyryu on May 26, 09 7:37 AM
it wont download without interruption have been trying for 2 days...any suggestions?

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on May 26, 09 7:42 AM
Dumb question - what does TGT stand for?

windrose53
Flounder
Flounder
2,385 Posts

[Post New]by windrose53 on May 26, 09 7:48 AM
Terri218 wrote:Dumb question - what does TGT stand for?

Tomorrow's Game Today

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on May 26, 09 11:08 AM
Thanks.

TGT: Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction

[Post New]by neffcrystal on May 27, 09 5:52 PM
Timebomb007 wrote:Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction from Slapdash Games

Hanna Harlow, the hostess of the world`s favorite decorating television show, is looking for the next design superstar in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction! Find the exact items you need in the yard sales of Lucky Junction, and create divine décor out of derelict debris. Redesign rooms in your neighbor`s homes, and propel yourself into T.V. stardom in this exciting and fun Hidden Object game.

* All new locations
* Complete creative projects
* Become a T.V. star!
* Check out our Blog Walkthrough

[Post New]by neffcrystal on May 27, 09 5:54 PM
I loved the first one, and could not wait to buy the second. I hope someone can fix it so that I can play past the first level. I looked so forward to this and am so disapointed at not being able to play it. Where can I get help?

verigo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by verigo on Jun 6, 09 10:47 PM
windrose53 wrote:
lordkalvan wrote:I love the cheerful, amusing scenes. I play games that have spooky scenes, but prefer the cheerful cartoony type ones.

Me too. The dark scenes just make it even harder to see the tiny objects.

verigo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by verigo on Jun 6, 09 10:49 PM
windrose53 wrote:
lordkalvan wrote:I love the cheerful, amusing scenes. I play games that have spooky scenes, but prefer the cheerful cartoony type ones.

verigo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by verigo on Jun 6, 09 11:02 PM
windrose53 wrote:

For all that have this problem of dark scenes making it hard to find objects- the simple solution is to go to your 'Contrast' control on your monitor. There you can increase the amount of contrast, and it lightens all, so things are so much easier to find. Works for all games. Just be sure to put contrast back to the 50% level for scenes that do not need lightening to have all clear, or it will fade out the picture too much in some cases. Every once in a while increasing the brightness level can help as well. Hope this helps all. Verigo

Go to: