lauriedoss
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Re:New version of Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction available now

[Post New]by lauriedoss on May 27, 09 6:20 PM
I am on hold too....I've done everything they've asked up to sending them the Dr. Felix Diag, then nothing. I've emailed them a couple of times and haven't gotten any response in over a week. I'll wait another week....and then go do a tapdance on their desks downtown. That's one good thing about living kinda close to the company. We'll see.....

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on May 28, 09 6:46 PM
LOL! I went to Dell to try and update my drivers the first time too, and it's impossible to figure out what you need to do from their site. Fortunately there's an easier way to update your drivers:

1. RIGHT-click My Computer icon.
2. Choose "manage"
3. Choose "Device Manager"
4. Choose "Display adapters"
5. Double-click the graphics card
6. Choose the "Driver" tab
7. Click "Update Driver"

and you're done!

Thanks, Icky. I'll try it.

eenybeanie
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by eenybeanie on May 29, 09 9:01 AM
Thank you for the info!!! I did all that you said and it worked!!! Now we'll see what happens when I try to play where I left off!!! Thanks again!!

[Post New]by VickyInPA on May 30, 09 12:51 AM
I'm on free trial still because I'm having the same problem. I uninstall and install the "new" download, but it sticks at the same place after I click "timed". Every time it freezes on the black screen it takes another minute away. I haven't played at all and I'm down to 52 minutes of free trial.

[Post New]by FroggiePharts on May 30, 09 9:06 AM
Thought it was fixed, let me play until I had to find items. Mouse froze, screen froze and then it shut down PC . All other new games play fine, also had no problem with other Yard Sale games, so I am at a loss as to what is causing this.

Hope you can find the fix. Wonder why some can play and others can not. oh well, will keep trying.

good luck all!

[Post New]by HeddaJune on May 30, 09 1:08 PM
I am also having trouble with it freezing and then locking up my computer. I have uninsattled it ands reinstalled it.

lucyb24
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by lucyb24 on Jun 6, 09 8:21 AM
I guess we are not going to get a fix for this freezing. There has been no response.

windrose53
Flounder
Flounder
2,385 Posts

[Post New]by windrose53 on Jun 8, 09 8:40 AM
You should contact customer support. I'm sure they will do everything they can to fix the problem - but they don't read the forums so unless you contact them, they'll never know.

Go to: