Re:Welcome to Plants vs. Zombies forum Help!! Advenutre level5-7

[Post New]by judeas on Jun 28, 09 3:08 PM
I am so stuck!! Have got to level 5/7 in adventure but just cannot get to grips with it,
i think this game is so addictive and i want to go to the end, the mini games and puzzles etc all brilliant, just stuck on this one, anyone any help or tips to go and do this level, thanks.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:Welcome to Plants vs. Zombies forum

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jun 28, 09 3:17 PM
See this thread for a solution that might help you:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/0/38776.page#top

gameboy05
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by gameboy05 on Jul 5, 09 1:05 AM
WOW ! this game is the best tower defense game I played EVER ! I just can't stop playing it.

amby0625
Clownfish
Clownfish
511 Posts

[Post New]by amby0625 on Jul 5, 09 7:25 AM
hi gameboy05!
i agree, this game really is addicting. first i told myself that i'll stop playing when i get the gold sunflower trophy...then it was when my tree of wisdom reaches 1,000 feet, i'll stop playing....then i just had to complete my plants for the zen garden & i'll really stop playing...now its to reach 300 flags in survival endless & i'd really, really stop playing, lol!
for awhile there i was also addicted to garden defense (you use bugs, gadgets & plants to defend your flowerbed), but this is definitely way better than that.
happy gaming!

gameboy05
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by gameboy05 on Jul 6, 09 6:46 AM
do I have to finish adventure mode to unlock all the mini games and puzzles ? isn't there another way ?

windrose53
Flounder
Flounder
2,385 Posts

[Post New]by windrose53 on Jul 6, 09 9:00 AM
I don't remember which is which -- but some games (mini & puzzle & survival) are unlocked as you play adventure mode, more are unlocked when you finish adventure mode the first time, and some are unlocked by playing the mini, puzzle, or survival that's already unlocked.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jul 6, 09 1:47 PM
You get 3 minigames unlocked before you finish adventure mode the first time. When you do finish adventure mode the first time, it unlocks "some" with the number depending on how many of the 3 already unlocked you have masted. From that point it's a matter of getting the trophy for a minigame in order to unlock another one.

Unless you want to fiddle with a .dat file, there isn't any way to unlock the other minigames before you finish adventure mode.

[Post New]by Alisandra46 on Jul 7, 09 9:55 AM
How do you access the "Tree of Wisdom" once you have purchased it?

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jul 7, 09 10:00 AM
Welcome to the pond! After you have purchased it, go to Zen Garden, and then click the yellow arrow at the top that cycles through your various gardens. The tree is in its own garden.

zuzka56
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by zuzka56 on Jul 9, 09 11:13 AM
amby0625 wrote:hi gameboy05!
i agree, this game really is addicting. first i told myself that i'll stop playing when i get the gold sunflower trophy...then it was when my tree of wisdom reaches 1,000 feet, i'll stop playing....then i just had to complete my plants for the zen garden & i'll really stop playing...now its to reach 300 flags in survival endless & i'd really, really stop playing, lol!
for awhile there i was also addicted to garden defense (you use bugs, gadgets & plants to defend your flowerbed), but this is definitely way better than that.
happy gaming!

WOW!!!! And I thought I was addicted 300 flags?!!! I beat 24 and I thought I was a champ.. I played the whole thing 5x but I have to stop because I think that they might be really eating my brains; I shoot them in my sleep and keep waking up all stressed out And also, I love accumulating stuff but there have not been anythig to buy any more, so I need to find another game to get hooked on Any suggestion, anybody?
Btw, I found the "zombies" when I was looking for something to get over my "garden defense" addiction I agree, "zombies" are even better, way better, except that I like how you could speed up the game when you were all set up for the round. Miss that feature in the zombies.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jul 9, 09 11:25 AM
Welcome to the pond! If you like collecting things, well do you have each of the plants in your zen garden yet? I keep assuming that I'll lose interest soon; I have all the plants, and my tree is at 950 feet, so any time now I should run out of things to do with it.

windrose53
Flounder
Flounder
2,385 Posts

[Post New]by windrose53 on Jul 9, 09 1:23 PM
I think it'll take me forever to get all the plants. I only have 14 in the regular garden. I've gotten many, many more - but they've all been dupes of what I already had. I did get another new shroom - so now I have 6. Only 3 water plants though.

This game is so addictive that even when I've taken a few minutes to play another game - I think, "you know I could be trying to win another plant right now." And there's always new strategies to try.

amby0625
Clownfish
Clownfish
511 Posts

[Post New]by amby0625 on Jul 10, 09 12:46 AM
zuzka56 wrote:
WOW!!!! And I thought I was addicted 300 flags?!!! I beat 24 and I thought I was a champ.. I played the whole thing 5x but I have to stop because I think that they might be really eating my brains; I shoot them in my sleep and keep waking up all stressed out And also, I love accumulating stuff but there have not been anythig to buy any more, so I need to find another game to get hooked on Any suggestion, anybody?
Btw, I found the "zombies" when I was looking for something to get over my "garden defense" addiction I agree, "zombies" are even better, way better, except that I like how you could speed up the game when you were all set up for the round. Miss that feature in the zombies.

hi zuzka56! what i meant was, i'm trying to reach 300 flags, not that i've already gotten there. if the guys over at the steam forum can reach 500 flags, why can't women? LOL (any excuse to justify my addiction is fine with me)
i assume you've played monster mash? its an old tower defense game too. and there's a game here called "plant this!," i played the demo, but i'm not sure if i'm buying it. you get a blank "lawn" and you need to build a maze with flowers to stop the bugs.
i'm not a fast clicker, so i don't mind not having an option to speed up the game. i had a hard time with zombie nimble zombie quick, it was a bit too fast for me.

amby0625
Clownfish
Clownfish
511 Posts

[Post New]by amby0625 on Jul 10, 09 12:57 AM
lordkalvan wrote:Welcome to the pond! If you like collecting things, well do you have each of the plants in your zen garden yet? I keep assuming that I'll lose interest soon; I have all the plants, and my tree is at 950 feet, so any time now I should run out of things to do with it.

hi lordkalvan!

i'll bet you won't, lol! i know you have all the plants, but are they facing to the left instead of to the right? and then there's still the survival endless, and bowling 2 & whack a zombie 2!

amby0625
Clownfish
Clownfish
511 Posts

[Post New]by amby0625 on Jul 10, 09 1:07 AM
windrose53 wrote:I think it'll take me forever to get all the plants. I only have 14 in the regular garden. I've gotten many, many more - but they've all been dupes of what I already had. I did get another new shroom - so now I have 6. Only 3 water plants though.

This game is so addictive that even when I've taken a few minutes to play another game - I think, "you know I could be trying to win another plant right now." And there's always new strategies to try.

take heart windrose, i completed my zen garden when my tree of wisdom reached 1,000 feet. by then "the game" wasn't giving me any more duplicates but the ones that were missing from my garden.
are your water plants the tangle kelp, lily pad & sea shroom? if so, your aquarium is complete! yay! & you have 6 shrooms! only 2 more to go!

windrose53
Flounder
Flounder
2,385 Posts

[Post New]by windrose53 on Jul 10, 09 8:39 AM
amby0625 wrote: are your water plants the tangle kelp, lily pad & sea shroom? if so, your aquarium is complete! yay! & you have 6 shrooms! only 2 more to go!

Yeah - so are those the only water plants available? I should probably stop selling my dupes then. I've gotten several lilypads and tangles - but I sell them to leave open space for other "new" plants.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jul 10, 09 1:42 PM
There are only 3 types of plants that are allowed to go into the water garden: lily pad, tangle, and the little green puffer.

windrose53
Flounder
Flounder
2,385 Posts

[Post New]by windrose53 on Jul 10, 09 7:52 PM
lordkalvan wrote:There are only 3 types of plants that are allowed to go into the water garden: lily pad, tangle, and the little green puffer.

Thanks. I'll stop selling the dupes then. Might as well fill it up.

[Post New]by Erubyr on Jul 13, 09 11:55 PM
I tried to install the Plants vs Zombies demo on my Ubuntu powered laptop using Wine but the installer says I don't have enough rights. Since I use wine, the application has admin rights so that should not be the problem.

Eventually I went to Popcap site and downloaded the demo there and it installed without a problem. I really enjoyed playing the demo and now would like to purchase the game and since I have an account here I would like to purchase the game here as well, but will that work?

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

[Post New]by Anniejo on Jul 14, 09 12:03 AM
Hi Erubyr, welcome to the pond, best thing is to ask Customer Services, The green envelope on the bottom right of the page, and you can email them, they are very good.

Go to: