dot333
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by dot333 on Jul 8, 15 11:16 AM
I am playing this game on iPad.When you to the hidden object in the house in the atticThe coin must be unscrewed. But when you get the screwdriver the window closes, therefore you can unscrew the coin. Please help.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 8, 15 2:29 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and address the new posts in this thread. I'm sorry to hear that players are having particular issues with this game.

Liag5465 and dot333, it may be helpful to ensure that all background programs are closed. Please also check to see if any OS updates are needed on your devices.

If you are still having issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team so that they can look into this for you.

BunnyLuvin, I'm sorry to hear that you are receiving a blue screen on your computer. If you contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report they can definitely help with any troubleshooting steps they have.

I hope this helps! As always, you are welcome to reach out to a moderator if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by skcaverly on Aug 1, 15 5:38 AM
I bought the game through in-app purchase, but the game won't load. When I tried again, it said it was already purchased and would restore for free. It still won't load and says restore failed. How do I get my money back or get the game to work?
This is on my iPad.

[Post New]by jamesarcool on Jan 7, 16 9:20 PM
I'm having an issue with the medicine cabinet, I have the correct code but it does nothing when entered. (Checked guide and it is the correct code I am entering.)

Running this on WIndows 10 x64.

[Post New]by Katycruel on Jan 16, 16 3:07 AM
I am playing on android on a galaxy tab pro. I am investigating the library. Obviously I have dine things in the wrong order and now the pipe piece is permanently in my inventory although I have completed that puzzle and the garden shears have disappeared so I cannot progress. I had a similar problem earlier in the game when the syringe with adrenalin suddenly replaced the bent nail after I used the water on the engine before repairing the pipe. I had to delete my profile and start the game from the beginning. Please don't tell me I have to go the same again.

Go to: