Icree8
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Welcome to Pahelika: Secret Legends forum

[Post New]by Icree8 on Jul 1, 09 12:38 PM
I'm stuck. I combined the items I could. However, I forgot to pick up the pot first and now my inventory is full and I can't make the potion because the pot is still in the water and my inventory is full.

woolfood
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by woolfood on Jul 2, 09 5:11 AM
hope see new part soon, nice game

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Jul 7, 09 6:11 PM
I, apparently, am one of the dumber gamers. I had to use the Walkthrough at Gamezebo all of the time.

Still have not purchased. I really liked the game; but could not solve many of the puzzles either. A quandry for me...

OnWI

[Post New]by Marianne33 on Jul 7, 09 9:21 PM
what numbers are it for a chest in a snowy snowman place

[Post New]by Marianne33 on Jul 7, 09 9:26 PM

what numbers are it for a chest in a snowy snowman place?

can i have the answer?

[Post New]by scarletS on Jul 8, 09 4:29 AM
Icree8, have you put the colour gems in the wall, that should free up some space. As for the snow man chest the number are 2 3 5 I think, try any order but they are to do with the statues in the background.

[Post New]by Debbid on Jul 12, 09 5:21 AM
Euskalduna wrote:Help! I am trying not using the walkthrough too much. I am at the machine island, at the beach, with a big machine and some levers. I know I have to start a fire and I have found (apparently) all the items that are on that beach, including a bellows, but no lighter, or matches. Any ideas what do I have to do? Tks a lot.

[Post New]by Debbid on Jul 12, 09 5:25 AM
Debbid wrote:
Euskalduna wrote:Help! I am trying not using the walkthrough too much. I am at the machine island, at the beach, with a big machine and some levers. I know I have to start a fire and I have found (apparently) all the items that are on that beach, including a bellows, but no lighter, or matches. Any ideas what do I have to do? Tks a lot.
u first need to find this wooden clip looking thing then put it with the fire.then u get the long metal stick and put it with the fire then use the hamer on the metal stick and u make a sharp metal stick.then u the maetal stick on that wooden thing inplanted on the tree and out comes this thing from the tree then use it on the machine and thats wat im up to

[Post New]by Debbid on Jul 12, 09 5:27 AM
Debbid wrote:
u first need to find this wooden clip looking thing then put it with the fire.then u get the long metal stick and put it with the fire then use the hamer on the metal stick and u make a sharp metal stick.then u the maetal stick on that wooden thing inplanted on the tree and out comes this thing from the tree then use it on the machine and thats wat im up to

[Post New]by Debbid on Jul 12, 09 5:31 AM
Debbid wrote:

ermajackson121
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by ermajackson121 on Jul 13, 09 6:00 AM
skally wrote:Can anyone tell me why I keep getting a CRITICAL ERROR: This game cannot continue because it has encountered the following error: IcImageWrap::IcImageWrap(): could not load image from PH_IMG_STG1_SC4_BG4?

HI SKALLY- JUST RECENTLY I WAS HAVING PROBLEMS - REPORTED IT TO BIG FISH AND HEY PRESTO - REPAIRED....IT WAS AT THEIR END...TRY IT..

[Post New]by RareRabbitt on Jul 16, 09 6:01 AM
I am at the section where you have to move the big stone to get thru the gate. I have the 4 jewels to put in the wall, however, I can't figure out how to get rid of the force field. I have spent over an hour going all over the main scene and back downstairs, looking for something I missed. Also, typed in the address for the walkthrough and got "oops, not here." PLEASE HELP

aperry423
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by aperry423 on Jul 17, 09 12:29 PM
Nice puzzle game. But, the game author should have left his religious beliefs out of it.

tayers81
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,692 Posts

[Post New]by tayers81 on Jul 18, 09 8:50 AM
by aperry423 on July 17, 12:29 PM
Nice puzzle game. But, the game author should have left his religious beliefs out of it.

I had noticed that too. I can understand what you're saying because I thought it was a little odd at the end. But, overall, I really enjoyed this game. I really like games like this. I was able to finish this one without too much help from the walkthroughs so I guess I'm getting better at these!

[Post New]by mejane on Jul 19, 09 3:14 PM
I'm having a problem with the underground cavern transporter. I have the scroll. When I click on the scroll a message pops up that states that to use the scroll now would be to waste it and the transporter remains inactive. I loved the way this game plays so much that I bought it. Actually all the games are just fabulous. I finally checked the walkthrough as a last resort. It seems to indicate that having the scroll is enough. If everything is as it should be, don't tell me what I have to do LOL. Just want to be sure that I didn't miss something in another place. Kudos to the creators anyway

Edited on 07/19/2009 at 7:17:01 PM PST

hilariam
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by hilariam on Jul 31, 09 12:56 PM
delmore wrote:If that is where the game rises uo out of the ice floor the code is on the wall in a v shape. First click on the x to reset the game. click on the symbols until the first shape in the code is in the front then click on the o. Click on the shapes until the second symbol in code shows at the front, click on o again. Continue until all code entered in - hope that helps Linnie.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Help, help please.
I have clicked on the symbols until I'm blue in the face. Sometimes after I click on the 'o' I get a message that states: It might help if it were right???
Will someone tell me what I'm not doing right?
Thank you,
H.

[Post New]by hazelnut_b on Jul 31, 09 8:02 PM
Why wont the ruins work in fairy garden? I did it like the walkthrough said to over and over.

[Post New]by finditnow on Aug 9, 09 6:28 PM
If you type "Pahelika: Secret Legend strategy Guide" into your search engine, it will take you to a free downlad that explains each step of the game. Very helpful. Even so, I am stuck on the "correct word" to activate the keypad in The
grand Hall. Did anyone figure that out? I will be glad to help anyone with anything I have figured out that you are stuck on. This is supposed to be a game but being stuck for hours at a time is just plain frustrating not fun.
Sharon

Edited on 08/09/2009 at 6:33:49 PM PST

[Post New]by finditnow on Aug 9, 09 8:48 PM

To H.
You have to click on the symbols in the order that they are in the etchings on the wall to the right. You can turn the machine by clicking on it to get to the symbol you want.
Sharon

t

[Post New]by finditnow on Aug 9, 09 8:55 PM
To Marianne33:
The numbers for the chest in the Snowman room are 235. That is in the Strategy Guide that you can download on the Internet. It is 24 pages and very helpful.
Sharon

Go to: