Re:TGT : The Omega Stone-Riddle of the Sphinx II

[Post New]by jennieflea on Jun 6, 09 2:22 PM
Well, I downloaded this game, which took 4 and a half days!!!!!! Then I couldn't get it to work because it wouldn't install itself!!!! No idea why....... so I asked for a refund or credit and BiG Fish gave me credit.
Glad to have the credit but I would much prefer trying the game! But no longer going to try the Large File Adventure ones again......never known a game take so long to download.....and then not install.

TGT : The Omega Stone-Riddle of the Sphinx II

[Post New]by junepistono on Jun 11, 09 9:23 PM
chimenesryan wrote:First, wow the site is lagging, now I see why no one has posted in over an hour!
Second, this is a large file, so have not downloaded it.

But I felt bad because there was no thread for it yet, so I created one.

*Crosses fingers*

~Chimene~

I have purchased this game and am almost finished, I love it. There are puzzles and things to find and it is great.

[Post New]by rachel1944 on Jun 12, 09 2:43 PM
i CANT EVEN FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET STARTED. WHEN I TRY TO SAVE AND CHECK OUT THE HELP BUTTON, NOTHING HAPPENS. i DONT THINK I WILL BUY ANOTHER GAME I CANT TRY OUT FIRST.

[Post New]by pattc2 on Jun 12, 09 4:37 PM
I wish i had not downloaded this game. Doesn't make any sence.
Next time I will check better. If you have it, good luck.

vicamur
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by vicamur on Jun 16, 09 6:16 PM
selkirksam wrote:Thanks for the reply. We did the mask and got the shining eyes. It was the middle and fartherest on the left and the closest on the right. That meant turning the knobs as follows: top on the right and the middle and bottom on the left. Watching the heads turn, we have the right three turning, but they fail to fall??

vicamur
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by vicamur on Jun 16, 09 6:23 PM
The same happen to me!!!!....You have to reset the statues eyes. They all have to be close before you turn the knobs...if they have a ridge in the middle of the eyes they are open. Turn the knobs to close all the eyes and then start all over....top one on the right...middle and bottom on the left.

[Post New]by battypatty on Jun 21, 09 3:50 PM
I took a chance and downloaded this game and if anyone is wanting advice on it ....DON'T BOTHER.... lol. All the panning around (god, I hate that!) is making me giddy and I am getting so frustrated! I don't have the faintest idea what I am supposed to be doing.We really need a taster of the big file games, perhaps we should start a petition. Can't you tell I am English - roflmao

grandma57
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by grandma57 on Jun 23, 09 4:22 PM
SSmitty wrote:Personally I enjoyed this game. Yes it is a bit harder than the first one. The underwater hunting was a have to have a walkthrough for me. Of course, I can get lost in a closet. I put a lot of hours in on this one, believe me. The only place I really needed the walkthrough however was on the underground mazes and the underwater. Otherwise it is pretty straight forward stuff once you get the hang of how to go from one area to the other.

grandma57
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by grandma57 on Jun 23, 09 4:23 PM
SSmitty wrote:Personally I enjoyed this game. Yes it is a bit harder than the first one. The underwater hunting was a have to have a walkthrough for me. Of course, I can get lost in a closet. I put a lot of hours in on this one, believe me. The only place I really needed the walkthrough however was on the underground mazes and the underwater. Otherwise it is pretty straight forward stuff once you get the hang of how to go from one area to the other.
I too am having trouble hunting for the #2 bell underwater. Since you have done this, can you give me any clues? Thanks, in advance!

[Post New]by sadie1253 on Jun 24, 09 5:45 AM
how do you tell hump where you want to go?

CTEnsley
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by CTEnsley on Jun 24, 09 10:13 AM
sadie1253 wrote:how do you tell hump where you want to go?
Click on the card with the name of the site you want to then click the card on Hump.

CTEnsley
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by CTEnsley on Jun 24, 09 10:17 AM
grandma57 wrote:
I too am having trouble hunting for the #2 bell underwater. Since you have done this, can you give me any clues? Thanks, in advance!

Bells #2 and #6 are in the second section of the underwater cave. If you found #6, then you can find #2 pretty much directly across from it.

CTEnsley
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by CTEnsley on Jun 24, 09 10:24 AM

You seem to know what you are doing so perhaps you can help me. I have gathered the powders from the skulls and the tower and been blown up so many times. One thing I don't get is that the crystal in the bowl in the tower is in front of the skull with the snake icon. I don't see the horse icon there. Am I looking in the wrong place?

alfoil
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by alfoil on Mar 5, 12 12:31 AM
I am inclined to agree with you. All the query's I have are already here but I have found that most of them have not been answered. This game certainly is a doozy!! cheers, Alfoil.

Go to: