mskymee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Welcome to Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases forum

[Post New]by mskymee on Jul 7, 09 1:15 PM
I'm stuck in the castle too. Have put the fresco together and then it tells me get the ink and quill. I go the the cell and try to open the area around the chest and nothing happens. I can't get past this. Have uninstalled and re-installed and am pulling my hair out now! Help!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jul 15, 09 8:00 AM
mskymee wrote:I'm stuck in the castle too. Have put the fresco together and then it tells me get the ink and quill. I go the the cell and try to open the area around the chest and nothing happens. I can't get past this. Have uninstalled and re-installed and am pulling my hair out now! Help!

Hi Mskymee!! Welcome to the forums!

Try clicking on the writing desk on the right. You can check the walkthrough here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/treasure-seekers-the-enchanted-canvases-walkthrough/

I hope this helps.

PrplDva

[Post New]by cincjanis2 on Jul 17, 09 7:36 PM
Help. I love this game, my cursor keeps blinking and when i get to the fishermans shed it wont let me up to the grotto, so i cant go any further. Can i please get some help? The graphics blink off and on.

[Post New]by LadyJane13 on Jul 30, 09 4:06 PM
I cannot find the scorpion toxin. I know it is in the church, but no scorpion, Help please...

[Post New]by LadyJane13 on Jul 30, 09 4:42 PM
I found the scorpion toxin. Had to get the fireflies first, then make it night again and go into the church. It was crawling on the table.

[Post New]by blingrel on Aug 14, 09 2:41 PM
Well, I am glad to hear that others are having problems with this game. I got as far as the ship, can't get the knife sharpened, and is REALLY running in slow motion. Very frustrating. I get tired of waiting and waiting, so close. What 's the solution to all this, really takes the fun out of it.

Nagasse
Stingray
Stingray
5,251 Posts

[Post New]by Nagasse on Aug 17, 09 4:29 PM
Game is ok, its not boring and not as easy as the first although not hard either. Its an ok game, with ok graphics, for nice relaxing play. I enjoyed completing the tasks and all, may purchase, probably almost finished on the trial period

stupidanacrox
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by stupidanacrox on Aug 29, 09 10:26 AM
i love this game. it's better than the first one (i like it too). good story and great graphic!

[Post New]by nancyfinn79 on Oct 19, 09 12:36 PM
Hey everybody. Has anyone out there had a problem in the eerie castle about a second map? I have found two pieces of the relic but the vampire keeps telling me there is another piece and a map. I love the game and purchased it but this is so frustrating! Thanks for any help.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 19, 09 12:46 PM
nancyfinn79 wrote:Hey everybody. Has anyone out there had a problem in the eerie castle about a second map? I have found two pieces of the relic but the vampire keeps telling me there is another piece and a map. I love the game and purchased it but this is so frustrating! Thanks for any help.

Hi nancyfinn! Welcome to the fourms!

Did it just save weird? Have you tried re-installing?

[Post New]by Nekhro on Nov 26, 09 2:18 AM
Must say that Treasure Seekers is my favorite type of adventure game. Great graphics and storyline. Overall good one!

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Nov 26, 09 3:13 AM
Slow motion sufferers, mine too and there was no cure. It was very very slow on my pc with XP, Pentium 4 2 gs, good Intel graphics card,but I crawled my way thru a few chapters and dl on my newer Vista Laptop. It was even slower, like the spark showing hints took about 30 seconds to travel across the screen, I was counting. Looked like watching a movie one frame at a time per second. I contacted CS and we never did solve it after 3 or 4 emails and Dx sent. She checked out updates for my Nvidea graphics card for which there is none, leading me to think it is the latest. I have 2 gs RAM on the Vista laptop too.

So, bottom line is nobody knows why it played even slower on Vista but it was impossible. CS sent me a free coupon to replace it for a different game.

Yes I reinstalled it several times on both machines. One thing I did learn if playing on Vista go to appearance settings and uncheck Vista Aero which uses a lot more resources than color just Windows or Vista Basic whatever. Didn't help speed up the game but has helped with other games. Wasn't lack of RAM, I have twice than required and game says 1gig CPU I have 2. Sooooooo give up, not worth the time and frustration.

I did play first one Visions of Gold before on XP and it was slow but playable. Has to be some incompatibility in the game, long files like RTR and Drawn, and other interactive intensive games run find.

Edited on 11/26/2009 at 3:45:40 AM PST

Welcome to Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases forum

[Post New]by MRNUBS on Dec 8, 09 7:18 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

diannec21
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by diannec21 on Dec 10, 09 10:33 AM
Dear Big Flounder
You have helped me a lot in the past.
I have done that with success but the Ghost Knight canvas I have the ladder
but cannot figure out where to put it to reach the Blue Sister Star.
Can you hel
diannec21

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 26, 09 11:47 PM
diannec21 wrote:Dear Big Flounder
You have helped me a lot in the past.
I have done that with success but the Ghost Knight canvas I have the ladder
but cannot figure out where to put it to reach the Blue Sister Star.
Can you hel
diannec21

Hi diannec21- sorry you are having trouble.

You should be able to just place the ladder on the star. Also make sure that you have the task to find the sister star in your task list.'

I hope this helps.

PrplDva

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by IYBAKH on Mar 15, 10 10:56 PM
We loved this game! It is very interactive, e.g. moving from room to room to find objects that have a purpose at another site. Puzzles were different than most we've played. Challenging, but doable. Would like to see more "Treasure Seekers" games. The canvas concept was quite unique. It was great fun!

lavifa
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by lavifa on Mar 30, 10 10:02 PM
Just a short note: totally enjoyed this game...Thanks BFG. Worth all that spring fever discount...the next one looks promising as well...FOLLOW THE GHOSTS....

[Post New]by POHCLARK on May 31, 10 10:37 AM
Help!!!

It won't let me into the garrett for the bag!

[Post New]by nursepammyj on May 31, 10 11:43 PM
Dang....bought this on the Memorial Day sale...great deal...until today...now its the weekly special for $2.99!! Oh well, haven't played it yet....but heading over to it now!

Spidercat222
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by Spidercat222 on Jun 1, 10 12:05 PM
Bought this one some time ago. Now it's the CotW. Go for it ! It's a really nice IHOG. Beautiful environments, nice storyline... At this price it would be a pity to miss it

Go to: