Here's something weird.

Re:Here's something weird.

[Post New]by momof2wldboyz83 on Jun 29, 09 9:17 PM
When you go to the details page, just click on their name, delete and make a new one!

Trixie598
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
423 Posts

[Post New]by Trixie598 on Jun 29, 09 9:37 PM
Someone came to take out the garbage. Right after that, someone else came to take out the garbage!

Trixie598
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
423 Posts

[Post New]by Trixie598 on Jun 29, 09 9:53 PM
My oldest child in the house (He's 18.) was about to shave! I moved him before he shaved, though.

Trixie598
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
423 Posts

[Post New]by Trixie598 on Jun 30, 09 9:24 AM
When I put my oldest child in the house (She's 17.) on the toys, she started playing with them!

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on Jun 30, 09 10:34 AM
I started three new generations yesterday. All three of these new families had twins!

[Post New]by maggie_27 on Jul 6, 09 12:57 AM
In one of my families, the oldest daughter inherited the home and she was working on her career and waiting for a marriage proposal, because she "definitely" wanted kids. Before she got her proposal, a little girl knocked on the door asking to be adopted. Since my little person wanted kids, she adopted the little girl. Not too long after, she got a suitable marriage proposal with a man who also wanted kids. However, after many many tries, the couple never had kids of their own (there were no fertility problems ... they had many check-ups). On one of the couple's tries, I picked up the adopted daughter instead of the wife and the husband went to bed with her! They didn't have a baby, but still! The wife was in the other room!

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on Jul 6, 09 9:11 AM
One of my couples passed away this morning. The husband was on the bed, but the wife was laying on the floor next to him! In all my families and generations I've always had both on the bed when they died at the same time.

coolerb6
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by coolerb6 on Jan 29, 10 11:39 AM
All of my children (in the game) are adoptees. HAHA This was b4 all of my families when I first got the game on my birthday! bought myself, thats what happens when you are getting old. LOL (July 15)

Drummer808
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Drummer808 on Jan 29, 10 2:48 PM
Nothing very wierd has happened to me....yet,well this may be wierd I dunno my people said it was to soon to have a baby and thier youngest child was 7.

alamoo
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by alamoo on Jan 30, 10 3:10 AM
that's just a glich in the game.

Drummer808
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Drummer808 on Feb 3, 10 9:37 AM
How do you change generations?

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on Feb 3, 10 4:27 PM
Drummer808 wrote:How do you change generations?

You have to wait for at least one of the parents to die. When they do, you can click on the button at the top of the Family page where it says to start the next generation.

Go to: