Lilly214
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: The Island of the Lost CE here.

[Post New]by Lilly214 on Mar 24, 15 8:18 AM
Just wondering if an update is going to be soon? I can't believe it's taking this long!!!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: The Island of the Lost CE here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 24, 15 8:35 AM
Hi everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and let everyone know that the developer made changes that they believe will help prevent the Runtime error message from appearing. Let's go ahead and uninstall and reinstall the game to ensure that the latest version of this game is being played.

If you are still seeing this issue after uninstalling and reinstalling the game, please contact our Technical Support Team so that they can investigate this even further.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by pkrabbit on Mar 24, 15 9:28 AM
The re-install worked. The raven was able to retrieve the feather with no further issues.

mainegamer
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by mainegamer on Mar 24, 15 3:17 PM
Okay- Life is good again because the reinstall fixed the runtime error. Now I can finish playing the Bonus game

bunny3620
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by bunny3620 on Mar 27, 15 5:17 PM
Well, l seem to be joining the crowd as to the crow and feather problem. Like everyone else "run time" problem. The whole point of doing a collectors addition is to be able to play the game on. Bum deal. I feel cheated. Hopefully if there is a solution I will be notified.

[Post New]by margmcc on Apr 12, 15 2:42 AM
n the tower episode there is a code to open a door the code is there but the numbers won't change.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 12, 15 11:55 AM
Hi there,

I'm glad to hear that after the update, some players are able to progress in this game. If you are still seeing issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help look into this for you.

If you haven't already installed the update, I'm going to include the thread below with more information:

NEW UPDATE available for Redemption Cemetery: The Island of the Lost CE- March 25, 2015

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Sarahlj185 on Apr 22, 15 1:54 PM
It seems that I, like so many others, keep getting the runtime error message when I want the raven to get the feather to open the crypt in the bonus game.

My question is this - if I uninstall the game and then re-install it to get the latest update, doesn't that mean I'm going to have to play the main game all over again just to get to the point that I'm at now?

Not that I really mind, as I love the game, but I've got this far and it would seem a bit pointless to have to redo it all, just to get the feather!!

[Post New]by jhooker6 on May 6, 15 10:18 AM
Still not working on my mac - not convinced that the fix has been made in the mac version - anyone else still having the raven/feather issue on a mac?

pieces in jigsaw do not rotate

[Post New]by msfocused on May 9, 15 6:36 PM
mackisa wrote:
maryclasen wrote:Any idea?Tried holding down various keys... MAC version. Cheers.

I'm having the same problem on my Mac - can't rotate the puzzle pieces.

[Post New]by msfocused on May 9, 15 6:39 PM
I can't rotate the pieces in the jigsaw puzzle either. Does anyone have any suggestions for that? This is the second BF game I've had to dump this week.

Go to: