yuppiedoo2
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:Welcome to Aveyond: Lord of Twilight forum

[Post New]by yuppiedoo2 on Jul 13, 09 3:55 AM
Thanks! but I need help again. Can u please tell me how to wake the ice princess? I've tried everything!!!! Please help me!!!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jul 13, 09 3:30 PM
Waking the ice princess is the very last thing you need to do in the game. In order to wake her, you need to talk to the reporter in Thais and to the most wicked witch in Witchwood. The witch will give you clues about who can wake the ice princess. You'll then get another task to do.

[Post New]by michelewicks30 on Jul 19, 09 10:40 AM
yuppiedoo2 wrote:HELP!!!! plz!!!! im at the part in aveyond lord of twilight where i need to get the sunscreen for tei'jal in big castle. plz tell me where to get sunscreen!!!!!

when you go to the cave where the mining elves are, the entrance to the naylith summit is there. after you check it out, u can buy d dynamite from an elf in a shop and blow d crack at d summit. inside is d sunscreen.

[Post New]by misslinz on Aug 1, 09 11:29 PM
help! im at the part where tei'jal has to fight with her husband but i keep dying! is there something im supposed to do?!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 4, 09 1:12 AM
Oops, initially answered this question as if it was part of another game

You mean where Te'ijal and Galahad fight the skeletons? Equip her with the cursed armor and then use her drain skill on the skeletons each time they hit her. That takes huge chunks of their strength and keeps restoring her health. Good luck!

Edited on 08/04/2009 at 1:14:27 AM PST

[Post New]by courbren on Aug 8, 09 7:24 AM
Help plz!!

I don't know how to skate PLZZ HELP!
I'm at the part that i have to find a quarter key in Istir forest , but there's ice , and i can't skate , where do they teach ice skating ? waiting for reply... help~!

[Post New]by booucantcme on Aug 9, 09 1:42 PM
LOVETHIS GAME it took me about 3 weeks to get threw this game and now onto the next love that it will carry over all my equipment and stuff from the last that it awesome

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Aug 10, 09 2:23 PM
courbren: you can learn to ice skate in the intelligence agency in Stormbend.

[Post New]by courbren on Aug 15, 09 11:05 AM
SeverineSnape wrote:courbren: you can learn to ice skate in the intelligence agency in Stormbend.

Thanks

Just a tip for you beginners

[Post New]by Dondra01 on Nov 11, 09 9:46 PM
to get the level up for all of your people in this game, go to the first town, where Mel is from, go out of own to the last step before you get into the moutains go to the left, at the wall press the up key while you are against the wall try this with all of the parts of the wall on that one part. It is the level Goodie cave. happy gaming, people!!!!

[Post New]by Roximillions on Jul 31, 10 3:59 AM
I feel lost, I still can't find Viviane to get her to tell me the new password so I can get to the overworld!! Can anybody help me?

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Aug 1, 10 5:22 PM
The lady lives in a very large fancy house with two pumpkins out front. You will know her because she has a request you must fulfill before she gives up the password.

[Post New]by tornadojess on Sep 10, 10 5:03 PM
jusme wrote:I feel really stupid I can't find the person I am supposed to meet on the first quest.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Sep 20, 10 7:11 PM
Do you mean the professor? I've forgotten what the first quest is. In any case, he's in the school of magic, which is in the southeast corner of Thais.

[Post New]by somalou on Jun 2, 12 10:22 PM
I am having a hard time in the first mission, the one after the rat in the castle. Help anyone?

[Post New]by alkatraz21 on Jan 13, 13 11:13 AM
can some one help me with aveyond 3 im trying to help the blind man in the forest but mel wont let me

[Post New]by alkatraz21 on Jan 13, 13 11:15 AM
can someone pleese help me with aveyond 3 i need to get the quarter key from the one ice princcess and i have to wake her to do that im really badly stuck pleese help

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jan 15, 13 2:07 PM
Waking up the sleeping girl is the very last thing you need to do in the game, so make sure you've completed your side quests before you do. You need to help the blind man to wake her. You need to talk to the reporter in Thais, who will ask you to find a story. Once you've seen the sleeping girl, tell the reporter about her. Then leave and go back and talk to the reporter again, she will tell you about a witch. Go to witchwood and talk to heptitus. Then buy the eye drops for Eston in the witchwood shop. Cure Eston, and when you're ready, go back to the sleeping girl.

Go to: