Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for PuppetShow: The Price of Immortality Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by hipchick4 on May 27, 15 11:40 AM
Hi
diamondgirlva thank you very much ive played the game 3 times trying to find it lol

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for PuppetShow: The Price of Immortality Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by pinkpantheress on Jun 15, 15 6:55 PM
HERabalder wrote:When i point on the green smoke in the shed the game chrashes. Have tried to start all over. same thing happens. It says that Windows detects a problem and close the game down.
PC Windows 7 - hole system updated still the same problem

I am having the same issue.............how do i fix this, i so wanted to play this game. If I can't play it I would like my money back please.

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for PuppetShow: The Price of Immortality Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by pinkpantheress on Jun 22, 15 6:33 AM
HERabalder wrote:When i point on the green smoke in the shed the game chrashes. Have tried to start all over. same thing happens. It says that Windows detects a problem and close the game down.

I am having the same issue. I have PC Windows 8.1. I did all the updates that was required and i still have the same issue. It didn't fix the issue. Please help or refund my money back. Thanks

lilflirt
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for PuppetShow: The Price of Immortality Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by lilflirt on Sep 1, 15 11:12 AM
YOU REALLY SHOULD FIX THIS GAME!! THE POSTER CANNOT BE PICKED UP......THE DOLL IN THE PRISON DISAPPEARS! C'MON PLEESE FIX! HAVE TO KEEP STARTING OVER WITH NEW PROFILE, OR JUST UNINSTALLING IT. TOO BAD BECAUSE I HAVE THE WHOLE SERIES, AND AM GOING TO BE HESITANT IN BUYING ANOTHER!

[Post New]by kaylasammy on Oct 20, 15 1:37 PM
four times it has crashed, erases everybody, says corrupt file

[Post New]by msantonia on Nov 10, 15 7:34 AM
Second time of playing and I can't access jacket in theatre to use the lyre. The map does not show any areas with an objective. Using iPad 2.

[Post New]by mymissd on Nov 21, 15 8:01 PM
I can't find where to put the snail of the HOP in chapter 3 of puppet show price of immortality

[Post New]by MyLadyVixen on Jan 5, 16 8:52 PM
I'm playing on my iPad and I got to the third chapter, rescuing Helen, and got to the second HOS in the carriage (HOS R in the guide) where you're suppose to receive a sieve... I placed all the objects except the bag of sand. It doesn't seem to go anywhere and the hint button keeps telling me to put it in the upper left corner where there is nothing! Idk if this is a glitch or if I'm just not getting it. Please help!

[Post New]by shell_tillo on Jan 31, 16 1:54 AM
Finished the game, but can't find bonus chapter. Am I missing something?

Mom138
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Mom138 on Jan 31, 16 8:13 PM
shell_tillo wrote:Finished the game, but can't find bonus chapter. Am I missing something?
I am having the same problem.

Mom138
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Mom138 on Feb 7, 16 1:54 PM
I can not get the bonus game now that I have finished the game. Any help would be appreciated. I can't find it anywhere. I am using Windows . Thank you!

Mom138
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Mom138 on Feb 7, 16 9:43 PM
shell_tillo wrote:Finished the game, but can't find bonus chapter. Am I missing something?
I am not sure if you found the bonus game but I just did. Go to extras then hit play and it should be there. Good luck

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for PuppetShow: The Price of Immortality Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by LaughingHyena on Apr 16, 16 3:55 PM
pinkpantheress wrote:

I am having the same issue.............how do i fix this, i so wanted to play this game. If I can't play it I would like my money back please.

Game crashing after pointing on the green smoke in the shed seems to be a bug in SE version. I found the way to fix it by editing one of the script files (please only try this as a last resort, you might corrupt your game irreversibly):

1. Open the following file in any text editor: [your game installation folder]\Data\Scripts\Tools\Tools.lua

2. Search for "['07_smoke_bomb'] ="

3. If you see the section that looks like this

['07_smoke_bomb'] =
{
wnd = function()
local entity = CreateVideoEntity("Data/Textures/Tools/07_smoke_bomb/smoke_bomb_wnd_video.webm", true)
entity:setLooped(true)
entity:attachTo(tool_picture)
tool_picture:setColor(1,1,1,0.001)
end,
inv = function()
local entity = CreateVideoEntity("Data/Textures/Tools/07_smoke_bomb/smoke_bomb_tool_video.webm", true)
end,
},

replace it with

['07_smoke_bomb'] =
{
wnd = function()
end,
inv = function()
local entity = CreateVideoEntity("Data/Textures/Tools/07_smoke_bomb/smoke_bomb_tool_video.webm", true)
end,
},

4. Save the file and try running the game again.

Go to: