sdjo
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Welcome to AGON - The London Scene forum

[Post New]by sdjo on Mar 24, 11 3:09 PM
I never got a down arrow to zoom out. I only had a small exploring arrow that never did anything. I think there is a flaw in the trial edition. It's too bad b/c it looked interesting but didn't work.

Martila
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by Martila on Mar 24, 11 5:24 PM
To move out, go to the very bottom of the screen and there you should see the down arrow. Then, press the left mouse botton, keep it pressen and turn the screen in any direction - but slowly.
The controls are described under menu point F (Files).

[Post New]by KittyLuvrNeeded on Mar 25, 11 2:46 PM

I agree, the walk-through showed 3 episodes I would not have bought this game for ten minutes more than the trial. very disappointed in the cost for 1 episode

leyahn wrote:I agree with itsme07 - "Must say I am disappointed that Agon-The London Scene was presented this way, specifically with no indication that this game is one in a series of three. The London Scene only begins "the epic mystery". "

I was actually so intrigued - I bought the game - even at game club discount it was not worth it. I was sorely disappointed. Had it been made clear that this was a very brief episode, with no story line resolution, I would not have used my credit this month !!!!

Bottom line, don't buy it as it is simply not worth it.

[Post New]by ripperrita25 on Mar 26, 11 1:36 AM
This game is AWFUL and I will not buy another game without reading the forum first -my mistake. I am also disappointed with Big Fish games selling it after so many bad reviews

Martila
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by Martila on Mar 26, 11 2:40 PM
ripperrita25 wrote:This game is AWFUL and I will not buy another game without reading the forum first -my mistake. I am also disappointed with Big Fish games selling it after so many bad reviews

AWFUL? this is a classic adventure, played by many thousands since its first release in 2003. But of course, it's possible that you don't like it.

Go to: