If you are stuck.....

Re:If you are stuck.....

[Post New]by pritchett383 on Mar 3, 11 9:47 AM
I just started and already I am stuck on the beach, I get as far as she has to eat for more strength to move some logs and I don't know how to get her to eat. I have collected a lot of items. How can I get her off the beach? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[Post New]by pritchett383 on Mar 3, 11 10:05 AM
I just sent you a request for help and forgot to tell you the great games that I have played and I am sure you will fine them challenging and fun. Shadow. Shadow Wolf Mysteries. Kuros. Hidden Expedition. Morooned. and Morooned 2 the graphics are great on all of them. Hope you like them.

[Post New]by passionfleur on Mar 11, 11 5:55 PM
I can't find the STRAW. It's supposed to be where the bamboo and clay are. I've combed the area and all I can find is willow bark, 2 willosws, different sizes of bamboo and elderberry pith.... Where is it?? I know that I'm going to have to use it to make a mattress for Jep. HELP!!!!!

[Post New]by XXSpIdErMoNkEyXX on Jul 10, 11 6:15 PM
I need help creating a battery for the lantern.Any tips?

[Post New]by arlene12983 on Aug 20, 11 4:54 PM
I can't get the bellows to work. Put the sealskin in there but it keeps saying fire not hot enough

[Post New]by arlene12983 on Aug 24, 11 7:35 PM
I didn't pick up the fork at the windmill and when I went back it is not there. I need to combine it with the chain to get past the laser. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by sueivnur1 on Sep 8, 11 3:05 AM
I am really stuck on the beach. can you tell me how to find walkthrough?

[Post New]by halfsent on Oct 29, 11 2:21 PM
Is there anyone out there still trying to play this game . I have i guess to many items in my inventory and i am stuck holding some seal blubber . it will not let me put blubber down to pick up seal skin so i can put it under bellow . Do I really have to start over and not pick up anything I cant use right away.

Sly_Fox
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Sly_Fox on Nov 30, 12 4:27 PM
I have gone to the submarien but the robots aren't appering, any suggestions? The is the first time I've been really stuck.

[Post New]by angelevani_2019 on Dec 8, 12 7:37 PM
El Robot tirado Playa no puedo encontrar clave para abrirlo ya intente con 62 61 y nada en realidad no entiendo como funciona llevo atascada mas de tres meses por favor ayudame

[Post New]by leegould43 on Feb 7, 13 5:00 PM
where do i get lichen

[Post New]by wizard_wa on Jun 1, 13 4:05 PM
drythem wrote:
katrina8433 wrote:i could finish this game because a new one is comin out , bbbbbbuuuuuuuuttttttt when i try to make more room for my stock it will not open up a new page.. i would hit auto , then auto again nothing happens, have i done this wrong or is there a glitch in my progam

pepssy
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by pepssy on Aug 11, 13 4:22 PM
JoyceV wrote:I am in the Granite House and need to find rubber to make a slingshot (yes, I am using a walkthrough to help me). Is the rubber something I pick up along the way from a tree or do I create it from items in inventory?

Thanks.
The rubber is at the tree where the snake is. It needs Mina to make a cut on the tree branch, I believe.

This is a fun game, but I couldn't do it without the Walkthrough. I do not have a chemistry background, so the walkthrough was essential.

[Post New]by georgialea on Oct 1, 13 11:46 AM
For anyone who doesn't know.....

You have 2 different knives. 1 has a handle and 1 doesn't. The knife without the handle you use to cut rubber from the tree after you fork stick his head or cut thorns on the bare bush and put thorns in the fire to make hooks so you can go fishing. where you fish there is oysters on the rock wall. You can also cook and eat eggs (turtle and bird) but don't eat them all. You will need some for the pie. you can eat coconuts and you dig to find turtle eggs. this will help start you off.

drtom
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by drtom on Jun 6, 14 6:40 AM
Hi.......I know this game is a bit old, but..............If you remember, I can't get past the mean monkey on the cliff..........Can't seem to get my monkey to help......Any suggestions would be appreciated..........Tom

Go to: