bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ominous Objects: Phantom Reflection Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 27, 15 11:08 AM
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here and let users know that if you haven't contact our Customer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report, we definitely encourage you to do so. They are always willing to help look into issues that players are experiencing. This also helps to keep track of and report the issues to the appropriate people.

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

ymccarty
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ominous Objects: Phantom Reflection Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by ymccarty on Apr 27, 15 5:41 PM
I have windows 7.1 and I am having the same problems with Benjamin"s office the picture went up to the left corner. Is there a way to fix this? I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and it is still having the same problem.
ymccarty

Edited on 04/27/2015 at 5:42:54 PM PST

[Post New]by debopaints on Apr 28, 15 6:10 PM
sagethyme wrote:
mistypie wrote:As soon as the titles and intro are over I click continue and the game stops working and closes itself. I have uninstalled and re installed twice but no luck. such a shame I was really looking forward to this game.

Same here. *sigh* *goes off to ponder other 'what ifs'*

Me too on a Macbook OS X

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 29, 15 8:08 AM
Hi ymccarty and debopaints,

I'm so sorry to hear that there are issues with this particular game making it difficult to play. Please contact our Customer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help offer troubleshooting steps.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by philipkdick on Apr 29, 15 1:27 PM
Have been having the problem with Benjamins Office,ie picture shrinking into top left hand corner, changed player name and started from scratch,this on my windows 7 solved the problem,bit of a pain but hey! so worse things happen. Hope this has been of some help, Play On!

[Post New]by katkatkat on Apr 30, 15 12:27 PM
doryd wrote:Having the same issue as LOADS of other users here re Benjamin's office and the screen shrinking. Big Fish, STOP telling us to go to the help pages! This is clearly a bug YOU NEED TO FIX! Either that or reimburse us all our money!

I for one am NOT restarting the game just so I can progress by having to follow steps exactly as per the walkthrough. That is ridiculous and unnecessary!

YES PLEASE!

puzzgamer1
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by puzzgamer1 on May 1, 15 9:24 AM
SAME problem and almost everybody else. game dumps you out.
Have signed in as different player, dump.. uninstalled and began again-diff player/profile....after a while of play....dump.
Stop fooling around and FIX THIS PROBLEM.!!!

[Post New]by mikem38 on May 1, 15 7:53 PM
I am having the same problem as every buddy else who has entered benjamins office. I like the game but i cannot finish the game or access the bonus content. I used my credits to get this game for free and would like them back. I hope you will put out an update for this game soon.

mar39
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by mar39 on May 1, 15 9:02 PM
same problem with Benjamin's office. Not going to start game over so will just find something else.

Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on May 2, 15 10:35 AM
am still having the small room issue....what really ticks me off is fixes come out with fixes that I have NO issues with but ones that have issues DO NOT get fixed! I quit BF for 9 months because of this and am seriously considering doing it permanently!
what happened to fixing bugs before releasing a game? I understand a few ppl having some issues but it is getting worse BF get your act together please! nearly half of CE's that are coming out have issues and if your truly moderating these threads then take them serious and fix the issues! or make the dev's fix them...it is not that hard you know. I had to wait for the SE's to come out on a couple of games because there was something majorly wrong with the CE's which is extremely irritating and stop telling ppl to submit a freaking ticket and FIX IT!

erma711
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by erma711 on May 2, 15 11:37 AM
I am having the same problem as every one else. the small window in the left in the office. This is not the first time this has happened to me.
There have been other games, collectors games, that I have paid full price for that I could not finish because of some thing wrong in the program.
Why should we have to go through all this garbage to try to get a game to work right when it should be tested and ready to play before it is put out to play. Also after all the people complaining about this one thing, has it been fixed..........heck NO. Me thinks it is time to look for another site.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 3, 15 8:07 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that more players are experiencing issues with this particular game. I definitely know how frustrating this can be. To help keep track of and report these issues to the appropriate team, it is recommended to contact our Customer Support Team. They are always willing to help out in any way that they can.

All of our games are indeed tested on many different types of computers with different setups. Because there are so many possible combinations, there will sometimes be issues that come up. I apologize for the inconvenience that these issues have caused. Our Customer Support Team will need to be contacted in regards to helping resolve these issues.

bfgBellerophon

Syndalee
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by Syndalee on May 3, 15 2:07 PM
The office with the small picture in the top left corner. Uninstalled and installed game. Made no difference.

Not willing to replay the whole game. Guess will wait for fix. And, please don't tell me to contact the CST.

Mac 10.10.3

SquirrelGirrrl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by SquirrelGirrrl on May 3, 15 4:33 PM
I played the game to almost the end. I'm in the cave, trying to put the chain on the statue and the game closes immediately. I have tried rebooting. I'm running Windows 7 on a laptop. I guess I will try to uninstall and reinstall.

SquirrelGirrrl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by SquirrelGirrrl on May 3, 15 5:00 PM
I tried the uninstall and reinstall and the same thing happens. As soon as the game starts, it closes and bumps me out.

[Post New]by brigou6 on May 4, 15 1:45 AM
bonjour je ne parle hélas pas anglais ,mais quand vat-on solutionner le probléme du retrecissement d'image quand on arrive dans le bureau de benjamin ?

Edited on 05/08/2015 at 9:41:47 AM PST

Slavicdiva
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by Slavicdiva on May 4, 15 6:20 PM
I'm also having the issue with Benjamin's Office minimizing itself to a 1/4-screen rectangle, which then keeps me from progressing in the game.

Windows 7 Home Premium.

Fix, please. Very disappointing.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 5, 15 7:36 AM
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here and let players know that we recommend to contact our Technical Support Team for the issues that players are experiencing. This will help gather information to bring to the appropriate people.

bfgBellerophon

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ominous Objects: Phantom Reflection Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by jkl4747 on May 5, 15 11:57 AM
Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

puzzgamer1
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by puzzgamer1 on May 6, 15 6:09 AM
Still no fix for the ISSUES with this game????
The Derby is over...please fix this game.
What happened between the time this game was 'tested' and this release. Even the testers wonder why it was fine Until this release.
I have been a customer for quite awhile but might just have to give up gaming if this is what I am getting in return..games that are released with bugs. shame, shame.
You can see by the number of posts there are some real Problems with this game...and still no fix.

Go to: