Christmas Consortium Report

Re:Christmas Consortium Report

[Post New]by LynnWinner on May 16, 15 2:17 PM
Hi y'all, I'm an android user and was hoping you could point me in the right direction to be able to recive christmas items. All help would be great! My name is Lynn ID a507654. Thank you so much

JoanJ53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by JoanJ53 on May 16, 15 3:12 PM
Shari, Why not work on another pet. According to the Moderators, Christmas 2015 is going to be compatible so it makes sense to collect all these eggs and be ready to work on the next pets as well! As long as my card supply lasts, I'll be mailing them out to others.

My list is shrinking so the demand is too. New donors have been located by former card receivers. I don't have any idea at this time when my supply will run out. Even if you have to put your eggs on hold for a while, the new Christmas festivities for 2015 will help everyone to fulfill their achievements and their pet quotas. I advise you to request all the eggs you are now missing. And hold on to them at least until next Christmas to see if what the Moderators reported the Developers have promised comes true.

JoanJ53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by JoanJ53 on May 16, 15 3:19 PM
Hey, Lynn, All I can suggest is start a converstion string asking for friends to supply your card needs for Android. As you know, we're the PC group. I wish I could send you what you need both cards and information, but we aren't compatible.

I think the android and apple groups should start their own groups as it looks like your needs will also include Spring items. I don't know why you were cut off so short for Spring, but it looks like there are many unhappy campers.

To be honest, you may have to start such groups yourself as no one has stepped up at least to my knowledge. And I may be completely wrong as "oldtimers" has become a problem in the last week or two... LOL

Hope everything happens for you! Joan

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on May 16, 15 7:35 PM
did android ever get Christmas? I know IOS got it much later than PC did.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on May 16, 15 8:43 PM
Laura............I don't think Android got Christmas or Spring!

kikifuzzy
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by kikifuzzy on May 17, 15 1:28 AM
I play on pc and have cards and eggs I can gift if anyone needs them. just not sure who to send to or how to go about doing it.

shari715
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by shari715 on May 17, 15 11:46 AM
joanj53 great idea and I listed the eggs on ohmy,katzx2 and ittsybittsy wish list. like a dummy I gifted all my xmas things way before I started these two games. so please keep them coming. if you need spring things ever let me know we all three have quite a few. happy gaming

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on May 17, 15 12:21 PM
To my friends:...if anyone wants a snowman egg .... I rolled the dice and won one.

Joan....if you want the egg...I have only the Joan ARK/USA 118602 account.

Alexandr@

[Post New]by Ice_Dragon1 on May 17, 15 1:37 PM
I have run out of cards and eggs, so I will be taking the people who are requesting these off my list. But I want to thank every one for the gifts they gave me, it really helped with the spring as I got into it late.
Have a great rest of spring and summer.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on May 17, 15 4:49 PM
Ice Dragon.............thank you SO much! I know everyone who crafted a Christmas pet is grateful for your donation!

devil8duck
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by devil8duck on May 17, 15 5:45 PM
Thanks to everyone for helping Simone42 finish Christmas-- I got the Santa avatar today!!! Yay! Thanks so much

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on May 17, 15 5:52 PM
WTG Simone!! Saw you had the Santa and no more cards on wish list......congrats!!

JoanJ53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by JoanJ53 on May 17, 15 9:39 PM
I'm so happy for you. I know it was a struggle! Been there, done that! Congratulations. You should have a fireworks display! Have a great week!

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on May 18, 15 12:22 AM
Wonderful news, Simone!! Congratulations. Now we just have to work on Victoria. We will get there.

Nannydsc
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Nannydsc on May 18, 15 3:34 AM
Hello Joan

Christmas Cards all given away (as you should know - you'r on my friends list 3 times LOL) but still have some Christmas items:

30 Candy Canes
26 Tree Trimmings
15 Christmas Bells
13 Santa Hats
3 Christmas Wreaths

If anyone need them, please put it on your wishlist ;-)

p.s. - how can you give things so many times in a day? The most I was able to give was 17 items in a day... please teach me, you can pm me

Tunkfairy
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Tunkfairy on May 18, 15 4:39 AM
hey everybody,
I want to start out by saying thanks to all my friends for gifting with great stuff! If anyone has gifted me and I haven't gifted back, please let me know. It's not on purpose,as I love to gift to help other people.I still have lots of eggs and spring flowers and suns. Thanks to friends and crazy hunting, I was able to get my spring stuff done before they took it away.YAY! I plans on iPad and my id is i68054.Have a beautiful day everyone everywhere!
Tunkfairy

Edited on 05/18/2015 at 4:40:34 AM PST

[Post New]by lilredhood on May 19, 15 8:02 PM
To all android players:
if you put the christmas cards on your wish list you will get them from just john. i have all three colors on my wish list and have received two red ones from him so far. Not sure how long it take to get enough to make a pet but there is hope!!!!!

xanadu320
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by xanadu320 on May 21, 15 2:33 PM
I am really in need of all the Christmas cards so I can craft my pets. if you have extras, can you send them my way? I play on a pc and my name is April my id is 460273. thanks for taking your time to read this.

Edited on 05/30/2015 at 1:31:01 PM PST

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on May 21, 15 3:17 PM
Hello Xanadu............we will put you on our list...........as one person gets their Christmas stuff..........we add another! We will do it until we run out of cards!

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on May 21, 15 3:43 PM
serious question... I know, it's rare I'm serious, still.... I thought gifted Christmas objects did not count towards that achievement... has that changed? I haven't asked for any because I thought I'd just wait till next Christmas to try for that achievement.

I did manage to hatch a reindeer.... I've been gifting the same card back and forth from my main game to my alt game for the card achievement... should only take till Christmas to finally accomplish that "little" task... LOL... kinda like giving one flower a day when it takes 150 of just one flower for 30 wreaths... soooo 5 items x 150.. hmmm... how many years is that??? hahahahaha

Go to: