jul29
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Right of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by jul29 on May 7, 15 1:25 PM
Im in the bonus chapter & stuck in the plane as well. How long till it gets fixed?? Soooo annoying!

joz1950
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Right of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by joz1950 on May 7, 15 1:56 PM
grammyapples wrote:I started the Bonus Game and am stuck with only a broken camera.
I can not continue on. There is supposed to be a coin that I do not have as well as something else.
I hope someone can help me please.
I went through the whole game without any issues but now can not play Bonus game and a bit disappointed.

kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by kaitlinn on May 7, 15 3:24 PM
stuck in the plane and can't get out.....stuck in the plane and can't get out...Did anyone at all finish the bonus chapter?

[Post New]by strichel on May 8, 15 8:29 AM
I have played the game twice, got to the bonus chapter the first time & it wouldn't let me back out of the plane, so I re-started. The second time I beat the guy at cards & it locked up & wouldn't give me the keys to the plane. So I'm looking at playing the whole game AGAIN to try to get the keys. BF needs to get a fix for this game. I have all the Rite of Passage games & loved them, but this is beyond frustrating!

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on May 9, 15 4:26 AM
Thanks for your reply, Murrumbidgee.
Good to know there's still hope for a fix.

hm, and what about quick...? maybe everyone at the Dev and BFG who was involved in testing and QA before the release, should be ordered to do night shifts and weekend shifts now.

bfgMurrumbidgee wrote:G'day,

I wanted to pop in with some more information.

Yes, we're in the process of working to resolve the issues being reported with the airplane in the bonus chapter.

With the help of the details posted here in the forum and the information submitted via email to Customer Support we will work with the developers to find a solution that will allow users to exit the plane and complete the chapter.

As soon as we have any information on this we'll be sure to update the thread.

bfgMurrumbidgee

jimisky
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by jimisky on May 9, 15 6:47 AM
At the part where I put the octopus in the bookcase and have to correct the tentacle positions. Am unable. Tried many different location clicks. Keep removing the octopus. Any suggestions? Can't continue with the game.

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on May 10, 15 12:39 AM
Re the octopus: there's a post with the description of the procedure in this thread on page 1, and a whole thread - with octopus in the title - with several suggestions on page 2 of this forum.
Good luck!

murphy1018
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by murphy1018 on May 11, 15 8:59 AM
Where is the FIX for this game?
Have see that a couple of people have it but \i do not see it on my game manager.
Would love to finish the game but am not going to start over. Will ask for a refund instead. Thanks.

SquirrelGirrrl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by SquirrelGirrrl on May 13, 15 2:21 AM
After downloading the update, I was able to get out of the seaplane, and finish the bonus chapter. In the Extras, it says you have to finish the treasure hunt before you can do the forgotten treasure. So I found the few scallop shells that I had missed and tried to complete the puzzle. But there are 3 pieces that it won't allow me to place. If I can't finish this puzzle then I can't do the forgotten treasure. Has anyone else had trouble placing the puzzle pieces we get from the scallop shell collection?

kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by kaitlinn on May 13, 15 7:31 AM
SquirrelGirrrl

the three pieces can be placed if you try to place them near where they should go, but not exactly in the same place..not sure if that makes sense - for the mermaid piece, i think you had to place it slightly to the left and the sun piece from above.

kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by kaitlinn on May 13, 15 8:11 AM
HO Puzzles in extras menu - object list blurred out...couldn't finish the HOs in the extras as you couldn't read many of the items in the list at all...although you could hunt around and click and once you accidentally found them all you could replay it for a memory game.....still it kind of sucks...

sgrwlf27
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by sgrwlf27 on May 14, 15 12:34 PM
I finally got the update in game manager last night. Restarted game after update and same glitch is still there. I was able to first read the letter from mom and then to sort to the back to the captain's code and take the ship part. But after clicking on that letter from mom, it did not go into my inventory and each time I click on the torn envelope, I quickly see the letter flash on the screen for just a split second and it disappears. Now I have progressed in the game with the plus sign still appearing on ships mail in my inventory and using hint I am directed to the ships mail. I can't do anything till this is fixed.

Please relay this issue to the devs and ask them to come up with a successful update.

Oh and the oars message was in my game too.

HHuij
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by HHuij on May 14, 15 12:48 PM
I installed the update but I'm still stuck in the plane. I also removed the game and reinstalled it but that also didn't work. I'm playing on a Mac. What to do now?

doorgirl
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by doorgirl on May 14, 15 3:12 PM
There appear to be two updates announced. The first includes the ability to get out of the plane, specifically. The announcement for the Mac update fixes oars messages, but am still stuck in the plane!!!!! Please Please fix for Mac, too!!!

[Post New]by rmcorvello on May 15, 15 9:41 AM
i finished the main chapter but had trouble with bonus chapter , i played cards with the guy and was supposed to receive keys to a boat . there was no keys , i checked
strategy guide , they were supposed on the table. not there

[Post New]by cfb00771 on May 15, 15 4:55 PM
Even after the 5/13 update I am still stuck in the plane. I certainly am sorry that I spent extra money for a chapter I can't play.

lyssa7712
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by lyssa7712 on May 16, 15 9:14 PM
downloaded the update, still stuck in the same place. the wires have been placed on the lift, but I still get a message that I'm missing something. I've gotten "nothing to do here" in the few scenes available, and clicking the hint button when in a popup window does nothing but tell me to close it. I don't think I have enough time left of the demo to start over and get back to the same spot again. boo.

Bigbird92
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Bigbird92 on May 17, 15 3:55 AM
Applied update and still in plane grrrr

Zilla1963
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Zilla1963 on May 17, 15 2:34 PM
I downloaded the updates before I even started playing this game. I am stuck in the plane in the bonus chapter, and can't go anywhere. Are you going to fix it?

Loof
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Loof on May 17, 15 3:48 PM
Got the latest update that was suppose to fix the progress blocker of being stuck in the sea plane. Unfortunately, Mad Head Games did NOT fix it. Hint option says there's nothing to do at that location and you can not even use the the map to change locations. Pilot wants the coordinates. No option to even restart the Bonus chapter. Stuck! Miserably stuck! Don't they test these game before they are released? Or are we the paying customers the beta testers?

Go to: