[Post New]by gernespieler on May 25, 15 12:35 AM
there is no Troll at all in this thread, everybody well known

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

Re:PLAYER.....show yerself

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on May 26, 15 12:08 PM
With 344,807 named player and 68962 pages, it is hard to tell who is who. It would be nice if would go through and delete some old accounts that are inactive.

kashmatash
Clownfish
Clownfish
628 Posts

[Post New]by kashmatash on May 26, 15 1:26 PM
I agree Tazbury,

But.............how can someone or the program system really know who is (inactive) ? Some players post if they are having a problem. However, there are many player's that don't frequent the forum much, if at at all. Then there are players that don't play that much, therefore they don't' level up as quickly as some "old timers" might think they should.

Big Fish and Elephant would know who has had a game problem. Would we want them to delete a player if they are working on correcting a game crash (or whatever)?.

Just a thought............

aussiegirl1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,017 Posts

[Post New]by aussiegirl1 on May 26, 15 7:05 PM
Once again 'Player' has toped the leader board, they get a score that is achievable but to top the leader board again and again is very suspicious

Will have to PM a Mod again to look into this, I just want to be fair so we all get a turn,

AG1

jforever
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by jforever on May 26, 15 7:12 PM
I agree. Getting tired of seeing the same people win over and over again. I'm only playing till all of my diamonds are gone, and then I'm outta here.

wishtar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
446 Posts

[Post New]by wishtar on May 26, 15 8:51 PM
ok, help me out..how do we know if the person is named player that it is the same person/player every time? I'm not that savvy so bear with me. Wheel was tortuous to me today 3x bust and one time -50, ugh.

but please let me know about the player thing cuz you all seem to understand how to tell. Thanks!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on May 26, 15 8:59 PM
PLAYER........4

THE FIELD...........0

THE WHEEL........................10,000

**D@NgeR**.............................................OUT

wishtar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
446 Posts

[Post New]by wishtar on May 26, 15 9:24 PM
what?

aussiegirl1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,017 Posts

[Post New]by aussiegirl1 on May 26, 15 9:38 PM
wishtar,

we all suspect it is the same person as they have a naked avatar and the name 'player', there is only one other player that is the same but they place in the ranking at about 70th or so, I have PM a Mod to look into this again as they now just make sure they are first with a score that is acceptable to obtain but to get first place every tournament is highly suspicious, the Mod's can investigate as they are privy to players ID's, not that they will tell us though

AG1

Edited on 05/26/2015 at 9:39:00 PM PST

wishtar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
446 Posts

[Post New]by wishtar on May 26, 15 10:01 PM
ok, agreed given my track record, lol just wasnt sure if you lot knew a way to tell and if i was missing something. i have a good friend that places well alot but she is a much better player than i am so know it can be done but even she doesn't get those kind of scores! I did do the math and it is possible. Maybe my bad luck is their good luck. who knows!

aussiegirl1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,017 Posts

[Post New]by aussiegirl1 on May 27, 15 2:06 AM
Once again 'Player' has toped the leader board, both times scoring about 40,000 above the second place getter, for me in OZ the times are 11.00am and 6.00pm and this person has been the top scorer for all of them lately, I feel sorry for the second place getter as they have been ripped off,

Another PM to the Mod's

AG1

[Post New]by kiwidownunder on May 27, 15 2:13 AM
G"Day AG1,Well I Was An Optimist .....Now ...Broken The Camels Back ..And Yes I Do Feel For 2nd Place Getter....Behind You All The Way....Gandalf

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on May 27, 15 4:51 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that the same player is continually showing up at the top of the tournament lists. Rest assured that we're now aware of this and have passed it along to the developer. We don't have any information regarding the timeline for this, but do know that the issue is being worked on and that we'll update this forum as soon as we get any more news regarding this.

Thank you all for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Edited on 05/27/2015 at 4:52:37 PM PST

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jun 8, 15 7:48 AM
IT'S...........BAAACKK..............?!
**D**.....out

Go to: