pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

Re:New! pkz Temporary Name for pamkatz

[Post New]by pamkatz on Sep 6, 15 2:01 AM
I may have lost my game last night / this morning!
When it finished loading it started with the letter about the missing Uncle, I closed ASAP and came here to post. =v=

000000000000PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY GIFTS

Edited on 09/06/2015 at 4:25:21 AM PST

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by norry6 on Sep 6, 15 3:01 AM
pamkatz wrote: I may lost my game last night / this morning!
When it finished loading it started with the letter about the missing Uncle, I closed ASAP and came here to post. =v=

000000000000PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY GIFTS

Sorry I think you are right. You are showing as Player on level 1 with blank faced avatar on both my games.
Hope you manage to get it sorted

Norry

Edited on 09/06/2015 at 3:04:17 AM PST

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Sep 6, 15 4:56 AM
Sorry, gone completely from mine!
Do hope you can get it back

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Sep 6, 15 5:29 AM
Oh ...wow... sooooooo sorry... that is just sickening to hear!!!!!!!!!!

MUCH HUGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on Sep 6, 15 7:06 AM
PamKatz, what has happened to your pkz name? It shows up as a blank player on level one.

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Sep 6, 15 7:20 AM
So sorry to hear this, pam, please keep us updated. When I lost mine the BF people were able to restore it from their servers. It can take several days (although times vary) so I hope it is sooner rather than later.

TickledTrout
Guppy
Guppy
196 Posts

[Post New]by TickledTrout on Sep 6, 15 7:24 AM
Hi,
I think I've lost you.
All I have is a new fiiend called Player on Level One that has the same wish list as you.
Did send you a pm before I saw this thread.
If this will reach you that is fine and I will gift as usual when timer allows.
Regards,
Tammy.

I posted this before I saw the do not gift message.

Edited on 09/06/2015 at 8:14:43 AM PST

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Sep 6, 15 7:48 AM
Tammy, pamkatz has lost her game. She does not want anyone gifting her until she finds out if the technical people can restore it.

Nimbus2525
Minnow
Minnow
277 Posts

[Post New]by Nimbus2525 on Sep 6, 15 1:27 PM
You are in my games as Player 1. You are the second person who has reverted in the last week. So sorry for you. Hope this is not an ongoing trend.

soaringpenguin
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by soaringpenguin on Sep 6, 15 5:26 PM
I've got Player, level 1, on my friend's list too, in place of pkz. I hope you get it back quickly, pamkatz!

Soaring Penguin

frogmatic
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by frogmatic on Sep 6, 15 6:39 PM
Niblick is spending a month at Lake Tahoe - he's a long way from home, but it's summer instead of winter - yipee !!

Hope you get your game back soon.

lprestie
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by lprestie on Sep 7, 15 7:32 AM
So sorry to hear you lost your game, I hope they can fix it. Will hold off gifting until we hear from you. Good Luck

Lucy & Craftylucy

[Post New]by MakeItEasier on Sep 8, 15 11:54 AM
Pamkatz,

I'm really sorry about your game. I hope Support will be able to retrieve it soon.

Now for the truly dumb part -- I gifted you a blue Christmas card without thinking. Eck. Perhaps Support can fix that, too? Or, if you are checking out the current level 1 game, maybe you can transfer it to a safe place?

So sorry! I feel really idiotic.

Yours,

MakeItEasier

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by norry6 on Sep 9, 15 5:33 AM
This is for all of Pamkatz friends who are gifting Christmas Cards for the Consortium.

I have sent invites to the names given to me by Pamkatz to join SantaCastle so we can keep sending out cards until her game is up and running again.

I was expecting to be inundated this morning but not all have been accepted yet and from the ones that have I have only received 3 cards.
If you don't have any to give please decline the invite as the game is only for gifting cards.

Feel free to PM me
Fingers crossed Pamkatz's game will be up and running again soon

Norry
Pam's Helper Elf

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by pamkatz on Sep 16, 15 12:09 PM
To all my Friends that might need friend lists, this will be your last chance for a very long time.
I have to find a new base of operations for my PC and will be off line for months to a year possibly.
=v=

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Sep 16, 15 12:14 PM
NOOOOOOOOO... you will be SORELY .. MISSED!!!!!!!!!! and not just because of the consortium... YOU will be MISSED !!!!!!!!!!!

HUGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSS,
Fuzzy Cindy

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Sep 16, 15 12:28 PM
Oh NO Pam..........say it aint so...........how come so long?

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Sep 16, 15 7:06 PM
So - Sorry to hear your news. OMG why so long away? You've been great with friends lists to help me send and receive cards. You will be missed!!!
Not going to take you off my friend list. Hope things work out sooner than expected. Let us know how it goes - please!!!
datsalotta

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by pamkatz on Sep 16, 15 11:44 PM
Sweets, It's not just the game; I have not yet been informed about my game.

0000000000000000000Warning! mood killer!

[ I have no place to put my PC; it has been at my sister Dawn's home which I am packing up for the last time; while being emotionally and verbally abused by her in-name-only deadbeat husband.

Real life just keeps blowing up in my face; I have been packing up and un-packing my beloved sister Dawn's household so many times and being her care giver while she has been near death so many times lately; Almost died in my arms while waiting for 911 to answer and send help; being lied to and called evil by family that were discussing her being cremated and who would get what of her loved belongings right out side her hospital room door; they sent her to a home and did not tell me where; I'm packing up her household again for the last time; and two days ago found out my landlords sold the property and I have also to leave and my home and shelter will be torn down and my furry charges and I will be homeless and my household property will have to be given away; Rents are high in Silicon valley; my pension is not enough to find anything comparable or livable; my Purr babies will surely die and my soul will forever be darkened.
]
I will miss helping friends in the game and forum, I had so many plans for the future of the consortium and the spring Sortie. =v=

[Post New]by kiwidownunder on Sep 17, 15 12:41 AM
Aww Pam Thats A Real Tragic Situation ...Between A Rock And A Hard Place ..I Sincerly Hope Things Go Your Way And You Find A Nice Warm Home For Your PC ..I Have Admired You Very Much For Your Integrity....Your A Great Lady Pam ..I Wish You Well ..."Gandalf"

Go to: