Re:Welcome to Enlightenus forum

[Post New]by Sunflower3668 on Jul 6, 09 5:00 AM
Hi BFG

What are you trying to do to us all at the moment? All these brilliant games that you are bringing out! Especially this one.

I have had a whale of a time. At the moment the best in a long time.

Graphics - Fantastic
Game play - Ingenious
Story line - could'nt be better
Length of play - Makers surpassed them with the length of game play, and worth every penny!

Got worried at one point. When finishing a scene, and checking the book there was no blue tick beside. I thought that I missed something and would not be able to finish it. Then, what a suprise! I found that, you got to go back to a scene and complete it. (very clever).

Question is, will there be a follow up to this game, or similar? Just like to know, so that I can get excited!

Kudos, to you all and a 'Big Thank You' to BFG for all the fun that the members have.

Sunflower 3668 (cant find thumbs up) so I give it 5 Stars

Edited on 07/06/2009 at 5:09:56 AM PST

[Post New]by SusanBStephens on Jul 7, 09 10:28 AM
I forgot to pick up the red ruby for the owls eye. Is there anyway to go back and get it without having to start thr game all over?

Thanks

[Post New]by thrnbd on Jul 8, 09 9:14 AM
I have tried to download enlightenus and the pop up on my screen tells me that the disc is damage or there is a virus. Can anyone help me?

jinx6869
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by jinx6869 on Jul 8, 09 4:55 PM
I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have completed it all the way twice already!!! thank you bigfish and blue tea games!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game Freezes

[Post New]by DCGRAFX on Jul 9, 09 8:42 AM
I love the game, but it keeps freezing up and I have to use task manager to close it then reopen it....any suggestions?

[Post New]by buys4all on Jul 9, 09 12:15 PM
I would like to say, I love all these games....but my husband and I are stuck on where to put the round gear. We have no other place to go, but yet haven't solved everything on each chapter....HELP!!!! Thanks buys4all

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jul 9, 09 1:06 PM
Have you checked the walkthrough? I know it goes in the back part of the Aquarium, on the round gizmo on the right of the screen, but you have to open a panel first. I can't remember how to do that without checking the walkthrough myself.

Welcome to Enlightenus forum

[Post New]by lkkluver on Jul 16, 09 2:06 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Enlightenus forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Enlightenus players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I am stuck in the room where there is afireplace and what looks like a wall safe. I have a gear as an ojcet to move onward and get the object goes in the center panel screen. I cannot seem to move ahead from here. Does anyone know what I am not doing?

[Post New]by MsFireDragon on Jul 16, 09 3:47 PM
This place is great. Now I can find others who are as obsessed as I am when it comes to games.
BTW when I say obsessed, it usually only takes me 24-48 hrs before I have comletely played and finished the game. But I love Hidden Object games so much that I can play them over and over and not get bored and I have gotten my 11yr old daughter hooked as well.

Elightenus is really great and I loved the challenge. I thought it was going to drive me crazy until I caught on.

[Post New]by Stratty on Jul 16, 09 7:49 PM
tazpuss wrote:ive got passed the ying yang and through the portal but now i need an owls eye and a tea cup has anyone got this far yet?
Ditto! I think I'm exactly where you are as well. I'm stuck with a 'gear' that I haven't a clue of where to use. Can't get past 2 locked doors (or safes..or whatever they are). Help!

[Post New]by wannasign2 on Jul 17, 09 2:17 PM
Am stuck in underground garden. Nothing works but the elf between the doors and cant make heads or tails of what he is telling me. Can anyone help me outta here?

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jul 17, 09 7:08 PM
Check the second post on this forum for the location of the walkthrough for this game.

[Post New]by Leeland on Jul 19, 09 10:01 AM
I'm not much of a blogger, but i wanted to say that I LOVE this game. Unique, fun, not too easy, but not so hard I had to look up a walkthrough. I really enjoyed it and hope that Big Fish acquires more games like "Enlightenus".

GO Big Fish!

[Post New]by ILoveLucyRicardo on Jul 21, 09 5:10 AM
I just loved this game! It was challenging enough to make it fun but not so challenging to make me frustrated.

[Post New]by essoilsgreen on Jul 21, 09 9:08 AM
I loved this game, makes you think and doesn't rely on finding objects all the time. It is very well designed with fabulous graphics and I liked the twist at the end with the portraits showing the original design.I would have loved it to be longer and will keep an eye out for a sequel to this one. FABULOUS Thanks.

bwillia
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by bwillia on Jul 29, 09 3:04 PM
I am stuck in the room with the painting of the guitar player, I have the tokens but I cannot seem to place them in the correct order. I read the inscription on the Elf king's necklace but I still cannot figure out the order the tokens should be placed in, anyone out there having the same problem? or answer?

sbreed
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by sbreed on Aug 2, 09 8:01 PM
I LOVED this game!!!
Does anyone know if there are any similar games out there?

[Post New]by ILoveOcean on Aug 4, 09 3:22 PM
I Looooovvvvveeee the game!!!! It's really good!!! But (yes 'BUT') I dunno, it's easier than I thought. I was playing it, for 5 hours, and now it's gone! OMG another my 6$ wasted..!!(nah it's super good game, but to fast to be completed..) Oh well that's mean I will play another new game... T_T It's only 3 Chapter~~ 3~~~~ (doesn't mean 3 place to look stuff around XD)

Oh yeah the paintings are really beautiful <3

[Post New]by KittyKatPurring on Aug 6, 09 11:50 PM
This is by far the best HOG games I have ever played!!! Send more my way!!!!

[Post New]by angelheart081 on Aug 9, 09 5:17 PM
this game is very frustrating i have been stuck for a while i have clicked on everything I have all slots filled in the bird picture with the girl an donkey an owl nothing.... I have 1/2 of the ying.. nothing else i have been every where i can go wich is not far clicked every where im stuck I.m not happy with this game!!!!

Go to: