Re:Welcome to Margrave Manor 2: Lost Ship forum

[Post New]by nerapy on Dec 2, 09 7:43 PM
Hello Everyone and Cindy,
I have Windows XP. Played this game about an hour. One scene does have some graphics problems like strips of the picture missing and misplaced at the left of the picture. So it is happening to more than one person. I am glad that the butler from Margrave 1 is gone. Yes, why do we collect all these objects?????
Sugio

[Post New]by leatherwherer on Dec 4, 09 11:39 PM
I really cannot believe I wasted a game credit on this game. After playing the demo, the purchased version didn't play the same. I played for more than an hour and still never got my puzzles, never used the inventory. It seems to be an all hidden object only game with bare minimal character interaction. I would rate this boring and wish I could get my credit back...

bball111
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by bball111 on Mar 2, 10 2:14 PM
peacemakerny wrote:Boring -= good thing i didn't buy it.

You are lucky---what an annoying game.

[Post New]by missjennifer66 on Aug 22, 11 2:35 PM
I have had this game for a while now and no problems until recently. sometimes I will click to play and it will freeze. Just today it did the same thing and when it finally did play, the music was not playing in the background. I have had this game long enough that I figured if there was going to be problems, I would have had some before now.

Go to: