Friend Codes

Re:who wants to be my friend? :D

[Post New]by SasuraUchiha on Sep 17, 15 3:27 PM
Feel free to add me too <3
Friend code is 102553

[Post New]by whitefmtiger on Sep 23, 15 9:29 AM
Made it to the end of here and added all that was able to add. Stuck on some simple things grrr.

Edited on 09/23/2015 at 9:29:32 AM PST

[Post New]by bluekits on Sep 24, 15 3:18 PM
Hi! My ID is 107183. Feel free to add me.

[Post New]by squidferbrains on Sep 25, 15 6:56 AM
Hi have requested some ppl from this forum page but no one has answered yet.... My I D is 99408 plse add me. Am only on level 16 so dont have much

Judibeth
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by Judibeth on Sep 25, 15 2:33 PM
Bluekits I have a friend by your name but with a different ID (62287). Could both be you? If so, is the old number still in use, or should I delete it?

Sqiud... I sent you a friendship invitation, but you had not replied (or at least you had not done so a couple of hours ago when I was in Wanderland). Perhaps you did not "accept" the invitation.
Maybe that happened if other people befriended you, or perhaps so many people had given up on this game before the update that no one was looking for friends. I expect that there will be more interest now.
I look forward to being your friend. If you send me gifts, I try to send back. That should be easier now that there are so many more things included in the list of things to request.

Happy gaming!
Judibeth aka JayBee
(My Judibeth game was on a computer that died. I could not get to it to erase.my wish list, but if you still have my old game on your list, it is now defunct.)

Edited on 09/25/2015 at 2:41:15 PM PST

lstaple
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by lstaple on Sep 25, 15 10:15 PM
Please be my friend, too. ID 95314, Leah.

nocindy
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by nocindy on Sep 25, 15 11:26 PM
Ditto to all the comments here!

I try to gift as much as possible, and at times have even gifted items in short supply if someone has been generous and gifted me often as there is no other way to express my thanks. If you would like to add me, my ID is 42401 and my game name is cindy. Thanks to all for your kindness, friendship, generosity, and understanding regarding delays in returning your gifts!

[Post New]by glitterbutterfly on Sep 27, 15 5:31 AM
I'm Francat and my ID is 107785. I'm not far in so don't have much to offer but happy just to have friends.

piper1A
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by piper1A on Sep 27, 15 11:34 AM
spotted this friend thing so invited any who were in the box, had 2 yeses the rest still thinking about it, very new to all of this so looking for friends...id number is 103327, can't pick up these chests unless have friends so helppppppp !!!!!!

Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by Turalyon on Sep 29, 15 2:36 AM
After exchanging some broken parts in my computer, my ID has changed (though my level etc stayed the same) I already sent out invites to everyone here in this post

My new ID is: 108915

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Sep 29, 15 3:30 AM
Turalyon wrote:After exchanging some broken parts in my computer, my ID has changed (though my level etc stayed the same) I already sent out invites to everyone here in this post

Thanks for the info, saw two Turalyon's on my friend list and thought I was loosing it. One level 58, one level 59
coffee....check
sanity....check

Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by Turalyon on Sep 29, 15 3:31 AM
HoosierAmy wrote:
Turalyon wrote:After exchanging some broken parts in my computer, my ID has changed (though my level etc stayed the same) I already sent out invites to everyone here in this post

Thanks for the info, saw two Turalyon's on my friend list and thought I was loosing it. One level 58, one level 59
coffee....check
sanity....check

I'm the lvl 59

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Sep 29, 15 4:04 AM
I've got the 58 deleted, and all is good on this end. Sorry to hear about your comp problems, glad all is up and running!

[Post New]by Janice9425 on Sep 29, 15 7:38 AM
Hi, Please add me as a friend I will send as much as I can. My ID is 84435

sadened
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by sadened on Sep 30, 15 10:02 AM

Hi ..

More the merrier .. 90210

I'm Nene ..

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Friend Codes

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 1, 15 10:47 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and let players know that since this thread is very helpful, I'm going to go ahead and sticky it as well as rename it Friend Codes. This will help new players add more friends to their list as well as make it easier to find.

Happy gaming everyone!

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 10/01/2015 at 10:50:16 AM PST

whitemane
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

REQUEST FOR ACTIVE FRIENDS!!!!!

[Post New]by whitemane on Oct 1, 15 11:52 AM
Galahad here looking for active players willing to help [and, hopefully, be helped]. Up till now nearly all game-generated friends have been early id numbers and low lvls so prob no longer active.

My ID is 104780 and I'm Lvl 15 [just about to lvl up].

Look forward to hearing from YOU...................................

Re:Friend Codes

[Post New]by raynerain89 on Oct 2, 15 8:24 AM
Hello

My ID is 108169 the name is Rain

Everdew
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Everdew on Oct 3, 15 10:19 AM
Well my # is 36231..but all my friends are greyed out have 10 peep waiting to get gift and guess it is locked.. lots of friends have no requests

[Post New]by Janice9425 on Oct 5, 15 7:40 AM
My code is 84435 Thanks....

Go to: