candycreme
Clownfish
Clownfish
548 Posts

Re:Welcome to Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light forum

[Post New]by candycreme on Jul 24, 10 12:30 PM
Another awesome game! I really enjoyed it ,nice graphics, plenty of hints .I can't wait to get the next one

biddylou
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

great

[Post New]by biddylou on Jul 29, 10 6:27 AM
what a great game I loved it with the walk though and the hints if you get lost you can go and look up what your doing wrong. I'v finished to game and will go back and play it again and doing it the mini games was good to. well done BF

[Post New]by dreams18 on Aug 9, 10 3:07 AM
BinLA wrote:When you get the direction to "look elsewhere," it means to go to the other area/screen. You won't find the butter until you find the rope to tie up the sack. The other area's button is at the top right of the screen, next to the map icon.
i still cant find the rope im going outside and inside but nothing happens pls help

AnnieO_2424mad
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by AnnieO_2424mad on Aug 13, 10 8:57 PM
Just finished. It was my first 100% FROG and though I found it challenging, I very much enjoyed it!

[Post New]by ksdickinson on Oct 3, 10 11:12 AM
Im getting towards the end (I think) of ME: First Story. Am finishing Wild West and came here lookings for guidance for that darn number wheel. Anyway, I noticed there is another I havent played - Moonlight! I tried doing the Illusions demo and got stuck and frustrated and dumped it before the hour was up. But as First Story is really keeping my attention and the puzzles are really making me think, I like it much more than regular HOG's. I really dont like games that I can finish in just a couple sittings w/ almost no thought involved. And the ME's are nothing like that. They make me think and its worth the money to me that way. Im getting ready to download the Moon Light demo and I cant wait to try it

One of the reasons Im really hooked on this site is that I have fibromyalgia. Alot of days after work (Im a CNA in a nursing home) , I can barely move and end up in my recliner w/ my heating pad and my laptop (if Im not reading that is). I can be in the living room w/ my family and playing at the same time. Even better, my 8 yr old daughter ( and sometimes my 8 yr old son) will sit with me and help me in the HOG scenes. Whether I need it or not lol. But now my daughter has a handful of her own HOG on the desktop. I think they are great brain exercisers for young and old alike.

Ok enough babbling LOL....off to dl Moonlight.

Thanks for listening

[Post New]by renfairediva on Dec 26, 10 7:27 PM
I have bought ALL of the games in this series, and hope they are making more and more and more. They are such fun games, with great graphics and fun puzzles!!!

pierete
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by pierete on Jan 17, 11 6:38 PM
This was awesome. I really love this game like the 2 others game of Magic Encyclopedia. It's the best game that I have buy.

Meritre
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by Meritre on Jun 23, 11 2:51 AM
This would have been a good game if the load times between scenes wasn't so long (although might be because an older game), and if a tutorial wasn't forced on you. It's great to have the option, but it's maddening to have to go through it if you really don't want it. Other than that, story seemed interesting, graphics matched the game, but the first two negative points will prevent me from buying this.

eponym
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by eponym on Aug 27, 11 9:45 AM
This game is awful. Objects are way too small and logic does not always apply. Save your money.

[Post New]by Saunie on Sep 17, 11 9:35 AM
niya00 wrote:I love the game. I am at the castle gone as far as opening the door which brings up the mini game with the beakers that need be filled to 4 liters each. game goes black at that point and i am in frozen mode! Any help with this?

[Post New]by MommyIris on Sep 11, 14 12:36 PM
Trying to finish game but need more gems. We can see the gems
Dragon tail , trees outside golden palace and on green fabric outside tent in Asia BUT the game won't let us pick them up . HELP!!!

Go to: