neta_l
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collectors Edition here

[Post New]by neta_l on Jul 25, 15 2:59 AM
LOVE LOVE LOVE Delicious Emily games... but this one has a glitch that is sooo frustrating!!! Completed all levels and challenge levels with 3 stars, just cant seem to find that ONE item that I apparently haven't unlocked have double, triple and quadrauple checked all my restaurants and can't find the item that isn't unlocked. I have the trophy in Paige's room that says I've used every item at least once, but it still says i've only unlocked 111 out of 112 items

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collectors Edition here

[Post New]by gamerdame on Jul 25, 15 9:24 AM
many technical issues in the game. can't change dishes on the menu when they are available, there is no way to complete and win the game - even getting 3 stars, finding all the mice - the house is not complete - they released this game too soon - it needed more beta testing.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 26, 15 7:24 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and address the recent posts in this thread. I'm sorry that players are experiencing various issues such as unable to progress or freezing.

It may be helpful to look at the following help article for hints:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you find that you are still having issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to offer any troubleshooting steps they have. This will also help to keep track of and report the issues you are experiencing to the appropriate team.

Thanks for your patience everyone.

bfgBellerophon

GameLvr30
Stingray
Stingray
4,785 Posts

[Post New]by GameLvr30 on Jul 26, 15 9:55 AM
neta_l wrote:LOVE LOVE LOVE Delicious Emily games... but this one has a glitch that is sooo frustrating!!! Completed all levels and challenge levels with 3 stars, just cant seem to find that ONE item that I apparently haven't unlocked have double, triple and quadrauple checked all my restaurants and can't find the item that isn't unlocked. I have the trophy in Paige's room that says I've used every item at least once, but it still says i've only unlocked 111 out of 112 items

There is nothing wrong with your computer. It is a glitch in the game. The developers know about it and are working on a fix (whether the update comes to BF is another story though).

[Post New]by blackfaerie11 on Jul 28, 15 5:23 PM
kimber86 wrote:I can't access any of the EXTRA content. I click on it and it doesn't do anything.

Same here. I completed all the levels with 3 stars, found all mice. Maybe three trophy's I didn't get for not picking every item on the menu. It looks like I should be able to play the after story? This is the deluxe edition afterall?

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collectors Edition her

[Post New]by TRacy929 on Jul 30, 15 7:11 AM
BioKate wrote:
jennybrown1 wrote:
ladyblu11 wrote:Cannot open on mac. have a macbook pro and I was able to get into the first screen only once (to add name) then it quit. Fails to open now every time.
I will contact support to get a refund. Really wanted to play this game, so I'm not happy.

Same here.

Same, really annoyed.
P.S. Max OSX 10.7.5

I have the same type of computer and it is happening to me as well!
Is someone going to explain the issue that is happening or tell us when it is going to be fixed??

Edited on 07/30/2015 at 7:12:11 AM PST

[Post New]by ladyyuna27 on Jul 31, 15 6:49 PM
GameLvr30 wrote:
neta_l wrote:LOVE LOVE LOVE Delicious Emily games... but this one has a glitch that is sooo frustrating!!! Completed all levels and challenge levels with 3 stars, just cant seem to find that ONE item that I apparently haven't unlocked have double, triple and quadrauple checked all my restaurants and can't find the item that isn't unlocked. I have the trophy in Paige's room that says I've used every item at least once, but it still says i've only unlocked 111 out of 112 items

There is nothing wrong with your computer. It is a glitch in the game. The developers know about it and are working on a fix (whether the update comes to BF is another story though).

Same here with me...everything has been unlocked but it is saying that I have one more item...they need to hurry up and fix that!!!

[Post New]by MamaNiteOwl on Aug 2, 15 6:34 AM
I'm running the Collector's Edition on my Macbook Pro running 10.9.5. I'm trying to complete the "Money Back Guarantee" challenge between levels 29 and 30. Although I'm getting a score of 1,800+, and the target goal is 1,650; and the gold star is reached on the bar, I'm getting a failure for the challenge.

2.53 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo

[Post New]by MamaNiteOwl on Aug 3, 15 6:25 AM
flamegirl5432 wrote:in the farmers market you can't use the fruity water, it's there, you can put it out to use it but nobody will ever order it, I have faced this problem several times already. as previously stated there are supposed 'burn resistant' items that burn in the same amount of time as the other items, it doesn't even give you longer to get to them. One of the more unnerving issues is Level 57, tho I haven't encountered a post about this before it's impossible to get the diamond for this level. I have played it over and over again, I have tried leaving out upgrades I have tried going back after getting every upgrade and item, no matter what I do I can't complete the challenge, it gets close but I believe that some of the items that are supposed to give extra tips don't. the fruity water and the issues with level 57 are the only ones that keep me from finishing the game with the house fully decorated. 57 is also the only challenge that can't be completed.

Same issue as Flamegirl. I can't select the Fruity Water in the Farmer's Market, Emily just shakes her head. I think this prevents me from completing some trophies. Also there's something about level 57. I get closest in Beginner mode; but no matter how well I do I'm always a tiny sliver from completing the tips challenge. MAYBE if no one at the counter ever orders coffee...?

Frustrating since I can't complete the game without all the stars and items.

Raene
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by Raene on Aug 6, 15 11:21 PM
On one of the bonus challenge levels in the farmer's market section, I successfully completed the day but the popup after the last customer was rung out came up as replay with the failed level sound. I was well past the target amount, and didn't fail the challenge of alternating between table and counter customers.

[Post New]by horrorqueen99 on Aug 8, 15 5:30 PM
bethmt wrote:I don't think this has been mentioned here but there seems to be a glitch with the Cupcake Bean Bag trophy (unlock all products). I've unlocked all products and even have the Storage Chest trophy (choose every product in every environment at least once), so this makes no sense. I just purchased the game, but would reinstalling it possibly help?

Windows Vista

I have the exact same issue. How can I use all of them if they are not all unlocked. I am stuck at 111/112. Frustrating, but I did love this game and the story line. Maybe there will be another update soon.

[Post New]by Sara_Jay on Aug 9, 15 8:00 AM
Same here. Got the Storage Chest Trophy which tells me I have used every product, but still shows 111/112 and not unlocked all products. Tried going back and using every product again, re-installed it and still the same. Great game, but frustrated cannot complete all the trophies!

[Post New]by swells44 on Aug 17, 15 10:11 AM
flamegirl5432 I am having the exact same problems. Although, level 57 is passable. It took me numerous attempts. I found what worked for me was to NOT make the coffee early, only then was I able to get the bonus.

The farmers market however, definitely has a glitch. The most upgraded lemon water can be seem but not used thus preventing me from completing the house at 100%. It still says that I have one item to upgrade. I have gone through every level to make sure there are no other upgrades. There was none.

*Full Premium Version

[Post New]by davey17 on Aug 18, 15 6:23 PM
workforwine wrote:Sounds like most of us MAC users aren't able to play this game. I'm running Mountain Lion 10.7 and MAC requires users to purchase the latest version 10.8 (NOT gonna happen)

This game requires

I used to play on a Windows PC and was a Game Club member but when I purchased a MAC I canceled my memberships as there aren't as many MAC games available or have trouble with my game play.

Ah, that would explain it. I've only got 10.7.5 on this laptop. Thanks!

mirew
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by mirew on Aug 18, 15 11:13 PM
I'm having the same trouble as FlameGirl when it comes to the farmer's market. It's extremely frustrating because you can't earn the trophy for using everything at least once if you can't use the fruity water.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Aug 19, 15 7:37 AM
Same trouble as a lot of other gamers. My game freezes when it gets to the second level of the game where you are prompted to see what other menu items will be available. I played it all the way to the sixth level or episode 1-6 the other day before having it act up. I didn't just uninstall from my desk top and BFG game manager but, I also removed it from my computer completely using file explorer. This is not a glitch in my computer. It is a glitch in the game.

KBKW
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by KBKW on Aug 24, 15 2:54 PM
I can't access my menu after level 3! Windows 10 Laptop

LobsterMann
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by LobsterMann on Aug 31, 15 1:13 PM
No mouse. windows 10. Amd 64.

rubikis
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by rubikis on Sep 11, 15 1:19 AM
GameLvr30 wrote:

Not any update yet? I have the same problem. I have used every single product in every restaurant and managed to get the Full Storage Chest but I can't get the Cupcake Bean Bag because the game believes I have unlocked 110/112 products. It makes no sense at all. The game is wonderful like all the Emily's series, but the glitches in this game are very frustrating.

[Post New]by Carmenber on Sep 12, 15 4:48 PM
I am playing on an iPad. During the third level, the sounds stopped working and I cannot get them to come back on. I have checked all the settings but nothing is working.

Edited on 09/12/2015 at 5:02:06 PM PST

Go to: