Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 here.

[Post New]by angelmema1954 on Jul 8, 15 1:01 PM
I'm having the same issue with this game.Working with Windows Vista and Google Chrome.Game will download,put when I try to play some black screen comes up and then it looks like it might start put goes out and nothing I have never had this problem before.I want to try this game put I will not buy another game until i can play this one

sharon4778
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by sharon4778 on Jul 9, 15 6:29 PM
It REALLY sucks that Big Fish Games is not responding to this issue or doing anything about it!

Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,663 Posts

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on Jul 9, 15 6:39 PM
I agree sharon4778...seems a bit ridiculous to have a TECH ISSUES thread when none of the issues in a game are addressed

Edited on 07/10/2015 at 11:48:24 AM PST

Downu
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Downu on Jul 10, 15 12:39 AM
yep this sucks. They know there is a problem, but the game is still for sale.

Cmon BF lift your game!!!!!

[Post New]by birtmr on Jul 10, 15 7:11 AM
Yo, BF, whats the deal?? I purchased this game in good faith!! At least acknowledge the complaints. It's been 10 Days.

deejae101
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by deejae101 on Jul 10, 15 8:50 AM
After so many issues and complaints, why isn't there an update for this game yet?!?

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Jul 10, 15 9:06 AM
G'day,

We are working with the developers to resolve the issues reported here in the forums and via email.

It can take some time to investigate and nail down the cause of the trouble but as soon as we know more we'll update the forums.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about the issues and your patience as we work on getting to the bottom of them.

bfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by ShySmiles on Jul 10, 15 2:11 PM
Having the same problem as almost everyone here. Using Windows Vista and have uninstalled and reloaded the game at least 5 times. I did notice that the screen that pops up (making me think the game will play), has to do with the launcher. I also checked in the program files and notice that the game is locked. I tried to click on "unlock" and nothing happened.

gertie23
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by gertie23 on Jul 11, 15 1:17 PM
STILL NO FIX!!! COME ON BIG FISH, GET IT TOGETHER!!!

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Jul 11, 15 4:11 PM
I can't play it either. I have Win Vista. I've downloaded the game, click "play", get that black rectangular screen and then nothing -- except the GM says "Thank you for playing VA:CD2". I just played VA: Park Ranger 3 a week or so ago and got the same thing (black rectangular screen) but then the game would play.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but that didn't help. If I click on the game again I get that error message that another game is running. So I've shut down my computer and restarted it. That doesn't help either. I certainly won't buy the game unless I can play the demo.

I just installed VACATION ADVENTURES: PARK RANGER 3. That runs perfectly. That black rectangle flashes on and off of the screen too quickly but I think in PR it has some red words at the top and in CD it is blank.

Edited on 07/11/2015 at 8:27:33 PM PST

[Post New]by sitkamia on Jul 12, 15 9:20 AM
I have have reinstalled game several times and the game manager several times. Game still will not load. Sent in a report and all the help I received is the same in help on here. I have windows vista . tried reinstalled from purchase history but the game does not work but all other games load just fine. I even sent in a dr.felix report still no answer.

[Post New]by sitkamia on Jul 12, 15 4:01 PM
Luckystar18 wrote:I agree sharon4778...seems a bit ridiculous to have a TECH ISSUES thread when none of the issues in a game are addressed

[Post New]by mimiwins on Jul 14, 15 4:53 AM
88blyth wrote:same problem here, avast is blocking the game, no problem with the first game, downloads fine but will not play...HELP

i have even unintsalled and re installed game manager to see if that helps, but it did not
using windows 7

[Post New]by dhaddaway on Jul 14, 15 6:53 AM
Purchased game 7/6/15. Game will not run. Operating with Vista Home Premium. Need update or refund.

[Post New]by che3ep2 on Jul 14, 15 11:39 AM
I have had the same issue with game downloading but not opening to play. I jumped through all the hoops for tech support, and they have responded that the issue is Windows Vista and Windows XP. They are working on a fix for the problem, and have said to keep checking ba ck to know when it has been corrected.

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Jul 17, 15 6:12 AM
che3ep2 wrote:I have had the same issue with game downloading but not opening to play. I jumped through all the hoops for tech support, and they have responded that the issue is Windows Vista and Windows XP. They are working on a fix for the problem, and have said to keep checking ba ck to know when it has been corrected.

I have Windows Vista Home Premium. I have played all the other VACATION ADVENTURES games with this computer (the 1st CD and the 3 PR games). The page for this game says it runs on XP/Vista/7/8. If all the other games run how can they say the issue is XP and Vista? Something must have been changed in the coding.

[Post New]by ammi12 on Jul 17, 15 2:28 PM
You have over 70 complaints that this game will not launch, yet your response is that "you are working on it." And that was 7 days ago. If I do not pay you the day my bill is due my membership is cancel. Weeks have gone by since many of us have purchased this and nothing. the least you could do is offer a game credit refund.

Edited on 07/17/2015 at 2:32:56 PM PST

[Post New]by chansen on Jul 19, 15 9:04 AM
I agree. No fix...give me a credit so we all can move on

GENIG1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by GENIG1 on Jul 19, 15 10:31 AM
Vista game wont load. uninstalled and reinstalled many times. Please tell me what to do or put a patch here so we can download it. Purchased game and now cant play. very upset.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 20, 15 11:18 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing multiple issues with this particular game. As bfgMurrumbidgee mentioned, we are currently working with the developers to resolve the issues that players are experiencing.

If you would like to help with the investigation as well as troubleshoot, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. This will help keep track of and add more information to provide to the developers.

Thank you for your patience everyone. Let a moderator know if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: