Murray4
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Updated build with Relaxed Mode released.

[Post New]by Murray4 on Mar 30, 11 7:26 PM
You are all so wonderful at BFG may I request that when music is included withthe games, please, please,please do NOT REPEAT and repeat and repeat!! There are some really beautiful full scores that can be used I'm sure. Keep on keepin' on
AS All, MLM

LadyDream
Clownfish
Clownfish
515 Posts

[Post New]by LadyDream on Jan 17, 12 2:29 AM
I just finished this. I would not have bought it if it was timed. I can hardly wait for the next one, which I already have, snicker, snicker. Actually, I liked the trials on this one and the next so much I bought the first without checking to see if it was timed. I can't finish it, but still enjoy going as far as I can, but THANK YOU for making the new ones timer optional. As many others have said, I play games partly for therapy. I'm easily distracted at times, and the quick little games in Azada are perfect!

sunloving
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by sunloving on Jan 26, 12 8:44 PM
I was pleasantly surprised when I began playing Azada Ancient Magic and discovered the relaxed mode. I was so unhappy with the timer in Azada, I nearly didn't play this one even though I had purchased it a long time ago. The timer had me so frustrated (as well as not being able to opt out of a puzzle), I vowed never to buy another game from your developers, but now have changed my mind. You deserve many kudos for listening to your players. Thanks for the two options. We players should be the ones deciding whether or not to play timed games. After all it's our $$.

[Post New]by the_drummer on Nov 1, 12 8:53 AM
Where do I go for that build?

Thank you,
Rick

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Nov 1, 12 10:15 AM
the_drummer wrote:Where do I go for that build?

Thank you,
Rick

Hi Rick,

I scrolled through this thread a bit and found this info about the updated build of this game:

bfgErie wrote:As Pat mentioned above, we now have a new version of Azada: Ancient Magic available on the our website. This new version allows you to play the game without a timer. Customers who have purchased the original version can upgrade to the new version at no additional cost. Please note that it is possible that you will lose any saved progress, profiles and settings in the game by upgrading to the new version.

To get the new version, simply uninstall the game from your computer and then reinstall the game from our website. For instructions on how to do this, clicking on the link below that will take you to a help page article that gives you step by step instructions:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any trouble reinstalling the new version, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 11/01/2012 at 10:16:39 AM PST

Go to: