Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Wanderland here!

[Post New]by NANNYPJ on May 4, 16 2:35 PM
To all my WANDERLAND fellow gamers, Big Fish Games, WANDERLAND DEVELOPERS, and especially my friends I send gifts and who are so great with gifting in return; Y'ALL ARE TERRIFIC!
I really enjoy this game! We all have our little gripes but I am sure as the developers
continue to work out the kinks the game will get even better as time passes. WANDERLAND is challenging with beautiful graphics, frustrating at times, lots of fun, even if waiting for the item or curse you need makes for the desire to throw your mouse at the wall. (lol) But all in all I can't bring myself to give up striving to solve all I can each session I play every day. I am at level 37 with 57 friends and hope to get more friends as time passes. Anyone who wants or needs friends feel free to request me any time no matter your level, My username is NANNY 138769, I will be happy to accept you. I am a good at gifting as long as you fill in your needs or wishes and I have the item you need.
Thanks to all! Enjoy WANDERLAND as much as I do! It is so addicting!

BillyeLH
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by BillyeLH on May 26, 16 10:04 PM
This game is the pits! You have a challenge you need to do in a certain length of time & the items that you need to complete it do not fall! There is no reason to make the game so difficult!!!!

On the Golden Idol & Magic Well, you should not have to upgrade if you don't want to at that particular time. For us newbies, it is very difficult to keep upgrading in order to get the coins & energy that you need!

It has great graphics and could be fun if it weren't so frustrating!

Billye

[Post New]by BOBBYDOLAK on Jun 26, 16 4:00 PM
I LIKE THE GAME BUT VERY TIRED OF NO PROGRESS.

Buffysue
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by Buffysue on Jun 29, 16 2:03 PM
BOBBYDOLAK wrote:I LIKE THE GAME BUT VERY TIRED OF NO PROGRESS.

Me TOO!

[Post New]by lissabarr on Jul 6, 16 12:15 PM
I have been at the same place for several weeks now. I can't go any further in the game so I will delete it because it isn't fun any more

piemomnj
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by piemomnj on Jul 15, 16 5:23 AM
I have been playing for over a year, level 76 and still only have one portal complete! Now I am told by others, they have had a new portal quest in at least 6 months! Really? How long are we supposed to just keep doing the same things with no prospect of progress? The quests I have are ones that require defeating 2 gremlins for specific items, the other requires 2 collections to be activated, one of them requires 8 ice cubes- really hard to get those. Come on programmers, give us something here! It is getting very boring doing the same thing over and over and not getting anywhere! The cards are a waste of time, nothing worth earning The antlers don't drop even when you finally get night mode (after a second round of ABC was added to the mix) so forget sending the ship which in turn stops you from doing the treasure maps!

So frustrated!!!!

[Post New]by leewiser4 on Jul 15, 16 1:57 PM
This was suppose to be a free game. It has cost me a great deal of money and I am angry with myself for playing it.
Everything cost rubies which you have to buy. I enjoyed playing it but really can not afford to continue

shawah
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by shawah on Jul 29, 16 11:25 AM
i give up for 2 days i can't get anything either free or when i pay. drop rate terrible plus glitches. so i'll check this forum to see if an update fixes it.

[Post New]by candyelvis on Aug 9, 16 5:23 PM
I did not care for this one at all. It was way too confusing for me-so sorry I bought it. I played for a half hours which was 28 minutes too much. Uninstalling as I don't even want to play it any longer.

[Post New]by bluefyre on Aug 23, 16 11:46 PM
My review would have to be 4.5 for graphics which really are beautiful.
1 for overall game play as this is NOT a free to play game as it claims to be. It is very much a pay to win game, only there is no winning yet since there hasn't been enough development to have a storyline that makes sense, or a non-frustrating way to progress with the game. As an individual who prefers to pay for a game once and not to be lied to with false advertising. So overall my review for Wanderland as a whole is 1.5 with room to get better. I am uninstalling it from my laptop for the time being until there has been more development and the players are actually heard.

Djewell
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Djewell on Sep 1, 16 1:35 PM
I really like this game but it is getting crazy the farther along I get. So hard to get things, never ending tasks. I use all of my life at the well just trying to solve one thing and then I don't get the piece I need to complete my task.
Very frustrating.
You have to have lots of rubies to get anywhere and guess what they are very hard to come by. I think it is stupid to expect people to spend money on rubies/gold after they have purchased the game. Give us a break game people. I do not like the game at this point. I am at a level when I fight the bad guys, I don't get what I need you have to spend rubies to get it. Stupid......stupid game people.

Kathuni
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Kathuni on Sep 6, 16 1:15 PM
Its weird. On the last tournament, the skeleton one, it shows me now as the winner with 34, however when the game ended it showed Keith as the winner with 34 also. I know if he made it after did he would be first. However, he wasn't anywhere near at 2am before the game ended at 3am. I couldn't stay awake any longer so gave it up and quit watching for more skeletons, none were appearing at that time.

Anyone else have something like that happen?

On my first tournament a week ago, I've only been playing for 2 weeks, I was about #10, with lots of others with many more turgs than I had, yet when it ended I was declared the winner with 9 turgs I think when earlier someone else had 30 or more. What gives.

[Post New]by mrosej on Sep 12, 16 3:16 PM
Beautiful graphics, but way to much going on. I feel like I'm walking around in circles not accomplishing much. There are a lot of goals but where is it going? I've read the other reviews and they are saying in detail pretty much what I'm thinking.

I've lost my patience with this game so I am deleting it. Good luck!

Djewell
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Djewell on Sep 24, 16 3:23 PM
Since the last update, the ship timer doesn't move. I have to log off and back on and then sometimes the timer starts but the ship is only offering the same two items. This has been this way since the last update. Is anyone else having this problem?

Djewell
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Djewell on Sep 24, 16 3:25 PM
BillyeLH wrote:This game is the pits! You have a challenge you need to do in a certain length of time & the items that you need to complete it do not fall! There is no reason to make the game so difficult!!!!

On the Golden Idol & Magic Well, you should not have to upgrade if you don't want to at that particular time. For us newbies, it is very difficult to keep upgrading in order to get the coins & energy that you need!

It has great graphics and could be fun if it weren't so frustrating!

Billye

SweetNellyBly
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by SweetNellyBly on Sep 24, 16 11:39 PM
Djewell wrote:I really like this game but it is getting crazy the farther along I get. So hard to get things, never ending tasks. I use all of my life at the well just trying to solve one thing and then I don't get the piece I need to complete my task.
Very frustrating.
You have to have lots of rubies to get anywhere and guess what they are very hard to come by. I think it is stupid to expect people to spend money on rubies/gold after they have purchased the game. Give us a break game people. I do not like the game at this point. I am at a level when I fight the bad guys, I don't get what I need you have to spend rubies to get it. Stupid......stupid game people.

Agree with this post, I am getting close to deleting this game for the third time! I keep coming back hoping it has changed - just a big cash cow for Big Fish!

Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Sep 30, 16 12:15 PM

Edited on 10/05/2016 at 12:30:46 PM PST

SweetNellyBly
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by SweetNellyBly on Oct 5, 16 1:38 AM

Edited on 10/05/2016 at 12:29:45 PM PST

Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Oct 5, 16 11:03 AM

Edited on 10/05/2016 at 12:31:11 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,779 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 5, 16 12:37 PM
Hello everyone,

We really appreciate it when players come by to make a review for Wanderland here, and we definitely encourage continuing to post your thoughts about this game specifically. However, we do request that everyone does their best to follow the Forum Rules and Review Guidelines while doing so, specifically:

Keep posts family-friendly. Posts that contain defamatory, explicit, obscene, threatening, or offensive content will be removed.

Do not discuss moderator disciplinary actions. Moderators will not discuss actions and ask that you do not either. Posts that contain this information will be removed and may incur further disciplinary action.

Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

We certainly understand wanting to provide your feedback and feeling upset about the issues that have been reported in Wanderland, however we do request that posters do not use profanity to discuss their concerns and also try their best to post only reviews to this designated reviews thread. If you would like to report a technical issue or provide more information on a reported technical issue, please feel free to post to the following designated technical issues thread:

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

Thank you for understanding and for your time. If there are any questions about this post or the forums, feel free to PM me directly or to PM any of our active Moderators. We'll do our best to help out and are always happy to listen and provide feedback or receive it.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: