Re:Welcome to My Kingdom for the Princess forum

[Post New]by joel_369 on Jan 18, 11 10:30 PM
nance91947 wrote:
joni61 wrote:I cannot get past level 4.7! Help!

May not be the perfect answer but on 4.7, you are to gather 50 of each resource. The bonus bar at the bottom is key. The "speeding up" of your workers, the bonus worker when available really help win this level. Gear yourself up 'cause 4.8 is a real "booger" to beat, lighting the 9 torches. Took me 3 times to get all the boulders cleared and torches lit. Good luck!

[Post New]by joel_369 on Jan 18, 11 10:33 PM
I can't get passed 3-11 it is bugging me.

Pam_S
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by Pam_S on Jan 20, 11 9:44 AM
chevyqueen wrote:There is a great walkthrough on here for this game but, I don't know how to paste the link. I just did a google search for : My Kingdom for the Princess walkthrough and I got the link. I am still having trouble with level 4-8 and I found two different walkthroughs and both of them left off some vital information. I love this game! I am bound and determined to finish my castle! Chevy

I have thoroughly enjoyed this game up to level 4.8... . have not been able to find walkthrough for this game or for My Kingdom for Princess either..

I will try to google the walkthrough as per your instructions.. thank you so very much for this info. Have you been able to achieve gold for this level as of yet???

Edited on 01/20/2011 at 9:49:35 AM PST

[Post New]by TINK825 on May 10, 11 5:34 PM
I AM NEW TO THE GAME AND AM AT LEVEL 2.11 AND IT WON'T LET ME GET TO THE HOT AIR BALLOON EVEN THOUGH I HAVE CLEARED THE COBBLESTONE PATH. IT SAYS YOU NEED TO COLLECT 40 EACH OF THE GOLD AND WOOD BUT MY COUNTER STAYS ON 20. IS THIS A MALFUNCTION IN THE GAME OR IS THERE SOME "TRICK" TO DOING THIS?

[Post New]by kim0692 on Dec 18, 12 7:32 AM
How do you get rid of the ghosts in level 2?

[Post New]by zombiegirl2727 on Feb 10, 14 11:07 AM
I cant get past chapter 1,level 10...I can chop the fruit but after I fix the fruit I cant touch it to give it to the gorillla,,it wont let me pick it up.how do I fix this? I just bought the game and im frustrated....I want to go on,but im stuck..im not having a problem with gold,just monkey fruit....please help me.thanks

Go to: