Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

Re:Jillian's Daily Quest - glitch in OUR favor

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Oct 26, 15 5:21 AM
9 gloves
20 glue
18 hammers

Played 1 glove, 1 glue, 1 hammer, no keepsake and satisfied.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Nov 14, 15 6:06 AM
Playing alternative MG does not work for
4 film
7 magnifying glasses
13 Hammers

Did not try playing with keepsake so do not know if that would have changed the outcome.

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Nov 14, 15 7:27 AM
She wanted butterflynets, thread (oh yeah, Theodis!!) and painting-palets. I played every minigame one time without keepsake, and - BINGO - she was satisfied.

Dirk_Tee
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

[Post New]by Dirk_Tee on Nov 28, 15 3:13 PM
Have any of you ever tried to click the red 'skip' button when she asks for those resources ? Try it, you'll like the result !

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Nov 28, 15 3:43 PM
Dirk_Tee wrote:Have any of you ever tried to click the red 'skip' button when she asks for those resources ? Try it, you'll like the result !

Please tell us. Most of the DQ's are the auction ones. It's been 59 days since I restarted my game and I haven't had a Jillian DQ during those 59 days.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Nov 28, 15 3:54 PM
Welcome back to the forum Mr. Tee! I have been a pupil of your old posts and have relied on many of them to help myself and other players advance in the game. So I owe you a lot of gratitude.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Nov 28, 15 4:03 PM
Dirk_Tee wrote:Have any of you ever tried to click the red 'skip' button when she asks for those resources ? Try it, you'll like the result !

This is a blast from the past ! Where have you been.. I haven't seen one of your posts in ages... Welcome Home!!

Dirk_Tee
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

[Post New]by Dirk_Tee on Nov 29, 15 3:00 AM
ChestnutHeights wrote:This is a blast from the past ! Where have you been.. I haven't seen one of your posts in ages... Welcome Home!!

Thank you !
I've been away from the game for a year, and started playing again last month.
I've had my hands full with building the museum and catching up reading on the forum.
Things have really changed in a year's time !

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Nov 29, 15 8:34 AM
Good to see you, Dirk. I tried to say hi a couple times in the auction but have no idea if you ever saw the name. I cannot wait to try your tip on Jillian, that greedy woman! Less is even better.....

Oh, since you have been reading you probably already know to get the Warehouse to level 3 so you start to get the Odin quests.

Edited on 11/29/2015 at 8:36:04 AM PST

Dirk_Tee
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

[Post New]by Dirk_Tee on Nov 29, 15 2:48 PM
OddlyEnuh wrote:Good to see you, Dirk. I tried to say hi a couple times in the auction but have no idea if you ever saw the name. I cannot wait to try your tip on Jillian, that greedy woman! Less is even better.....

Oh, since you have been reading you probably already know to get the Warehouse to level 3 so you start to get the Odin quests.

Yes, thank you. With the good advice from all of you here on the forum I had no problems getting the plane parts, blueprints, fuel, etc.and have the whole museum to level 5. It really pays off to read here.
I had complete collections of most everything, but Odin fell silent at 88/106.
I still have to enter the other buildings to start those quests; now that Thanksgiving is over, I can work on that. I'm going to try to do them all together if possible.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Nov 29, 15 4:38 PM
<muttering something about even I have not finished all the buildings on either game> LOL

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Nov 29, 15 7:21 PM
(muttering something as well) That dang Fatima and Odin. I really think of all the characters we have had those two are the most odious. A pox on their house!

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Nov 29, 15 9:22 PM
My museum buildings aren't finished either. And I still have mini scenes to open, but I'm pacing myself.

Working on the museum complex between special events. During the special events, working on the cities and mini games. Variety is the spice of life.

Dirk_Tee
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

[Post New]by Dirk_Tee on Nov 30, 15 12:26 AM
OddlyEnuh wrote:<muttering something about even I have not finished all the buildings on either game> LOL

That's what you get when you hack your way through the ART-jungle and pave the way for others: they zoom past with a friendly wave in your direction

Dirk_Tee
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

[Post New]by Dirk_Tee on Nov 30, 15 12:33 AM
TiramaSue wrote:My museum buildings aren't finished either. And I still have mini scenes to open, but I'm pacing myself.

Working on the museum complex between special events. During the special events, working on the cities and mini games. Variety is the spice of life.

I haven't opened all the mini-scenes either, seeing that there were some problems with finding a particular item. I'll probably put that off until after Christmas.

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Dec 7, 15 4:05 AM
Greedy Jillian popped in today for the DQ and wanted 15 hammers, 30 glue, and 35 film. I only had 31/35 on the film anyway so I played 1a in the Porcelain shop, Toy shop and Photography studio without a keepsake and she was satisfied . The three items checked themselves off without me having to hit the "Give" button and I still had 30 film.

No wonder those Hardware stores disappeared. If Jillian can't count her inventory, how does she expect to stay in business!

Dirk_Tee
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

[Post New]by Dirk_Tee on Dec 7, 15 8:06 AM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:Greedy Jillian popped in today for the DQ and wanted 15 hammers, 30 glue, and 35 film. I only had 31/35 on the film anyway so I played 1a in the Porcelain shop, Toy shop and Photography studio without a keepsake and she was satisfied . The three items checked themselves off without me having to hit the "Give" button and I still had 30 film.

No wonder those Hardware stores disappeared. If Jillian can't count her inventory, how does she expect to stay in business!

Try clicking the red 'skip' buttons next time. You'll see that you don't have to give her any resources, nor gold, at all.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Dec 7, 15 8:13 AM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:

Rumor has it she's planning to have a Grand Re-Opening of those hardware stores the first time it snows.

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Dec 7, 15 9:55 AM
Thanks Dirk, will try!

And TSue I am anxiously awaiting your report when the time comes as I heeded the warnings and still have my store intact, pink roof of all things!

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Dec 7, 15 9:59 AM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:Thanks Dirk, will try!

And TSue I am anxiously awaiting your report when the time comes as I heeded the warnings and still have my store intact, pink roof of all things!

I'm not the one who will be reporting. I'm the one who restarted after losing the store.

Turns out to have been a good decision for me. The MC holiday events have been very intense and I would never have been able to play them and complete Project Guru by the end of the year. Now I have until the end of the Pirate Day event and can resume playing those mini games after Christmas (Please MC developers do NOT give us a Valentine Day event. I need some down time).

Go to: