Re:I humbly PLEAD for "Timer Optional" version.

[Post New]by dolphinmmg on Oct 4, 09 5:43 PM
popcorn_20000 wrote:i too competely agree... i played azada 2 before then downloading azada.. i find the time restraints very frustrating, especially since you then have to repeat ALL that levels puzzles again if you happen to run outa time... Would enjoy having the timer either longer or optional!

[Post New]by dolphinmmg on Oct 4, 09 5:49 PM
Unfortunately, I purchased Azada 2, before Azada. I, along with so many others, would hope for a re-issue of Azada with a relaxed mode. I am stuck in one spot and have had to restart too many times, to make this a pleasant experience. I am unable to find a walk through or tips & tricks.

Big Fish, when can we expect a revision of Azada?

Lindorcas
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Lindorcas on Oct 15, 09 7:23 AM
This topic is still going after all this time. I played Azada today for the first time in months and was hit by the depressing fact that it is STILL timed - even although all the people on here have asked for an untimed version. Please, BFG, it is not fun being stuck because of having to rush and still not being able to get there. It stops becoming a pleasant experience and I'll just have to leave it for another few months again to see if anyone will take notice and act on what the players want. There must be a way either to switch it to untimed mode or skip some of the puzzles. Please.

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Oct 20, 09 9:10 AM
Lindorcas wrote:This topic is still going after all this time. I played Azada today for the first time in months and was hit by the depressing fact that it is STILL timed - even although all the people on here have asked for an untimed version. Please, BFG, it is not fun being stuck because of having to rush and still not being able to get there. It stops becoming a pleasant experience and I'll just have to leave it for another few months again to see if anyone will take notice and act on what the players want. There must be a way either to switch it to untimed mode or skip some of the puzzles. Please.

We can only hope. Maybe because it's an older game, the pleas are being ignored.
Or maybe not being read. I'm too frustrated to try playing it in timed mode. Guess it's uninstall time. Would have liked a "yes or no" answer, tho.

Whinge

[Post New]by jethryk on Nov 15, 09 3:56 AM
I was enjoying the game till I got to chapter 6 and got hit by vicious time penalties and ended up having to restart the whole level even though I'd been on the last part of it. No orbs left so I have given up! Some of the puzzles seem to have been included to slow you down rather than to enhance game-play (the computation exercise in particular - which was rubbish). Overall I am disappointed that such a nice looking game ended up being a complete waste of time. Not a game I'd recommend.

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on Nov 25, 09 7:44 PM
I agree NO TIMER

I finally gave up, Maybe some day i will go bk and finish

PEN

[Post New]by Gwyrdd on Dec 28, 09 8:31 AM
I bought both Azada and Azada Ancient Magic in disc form a week ago, I've completed Ancient Magic (in relaxed mode) twice but am going to use the original Azada disc for target practice and NEVER buy another Big Fish endorsed product again!
Why??
Because it's clear that even though there are page after page after PAGE of complaints, and down right tearful requests that Big Fish finds a heart and gives the people what we want, that is a FIX to the problem of the stupid timer in the original Azada, they're content to simply count the monies they've collected and luring us into buying the other products they offer!
What a sad example of pure corporate greed!!!

Edited on 12/28/2009 at 8:34:11 AM PST

eddyatwork
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

[Post New]by eddyatwork on Jan 6, 10 1:48 AM
I'll add my voice to this request. I'm with the people who prefer to play the games for enjoyment instead of as an adrenaline rush. Timers make games very unpleasant for me because it feels more like a deadline at work than relaxing at home.

dcubed
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by dcubed on Jan 6, 10 6:17 PM
I'd also love an untimed version. I was doing great until I hit the *&%$ robot puzzle. I am just not fast nor accurate enough with my mouse clicks to complete it.

I'll be watching for Azada 2 on the DD. I wish I had it instead of this one .

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Jan 29, 10 6:45 PM
YES PLEASE!! , Please, please give us an Azada rebuild for optional timer... I have never finished that game yet (or even played it in quite some time) because I get so darned frustrated. Anyone know if there is another forum we could ask?? Maybe I could give customer service a shot... I love BFG and they are usually so good at listening to their longtime/loyal customers. Ah... one can only dream

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Feb 2, 10 10:38 AM
I contacted customer report to bring their attention to the fact that there are many of us who would like to see an untimed mode in Azada and they said:

>Hi,
>Thanks for taking some time to write in to me. My name is Alex and I'm happy >pass along your request to the appropriate people.

>I agree that it would be great to get a relaxed mode for that game as it is such a >challenge! I can certainly let my superiors know of the requests from the pond. >Thanks for letting me know the demand is out there. I hope this finds you well and >you have a wonderful day!

>If you have any additional questions please feel free to email me directly.
>Cheers,
>Alex

So, good luck to us regarding this

[Post New]by caravanserai on Feb 16, 10 4:28 AM
I echo everything said on this forum.
I loved the Azada sequel but this Azada is spoiled by the timed sections for many of us.
I, too, would not have purchased this game had I known.
And have Big Fish listened to the message that Alex passed on? Have they checked the postings? Has anything happened since the last message was posted?

[Post New]by buylow on Mar 17, 10 2:39 AM
For the sake of that poor robot in chapter three, I beg you to provide a no timer option. I've completed all the puzzles in that chapter except the battery/robot one and I have harmed so many robots in trying to complete that task it it becoming a bloody mess with robot parts everwhere!. So for their sake and mine, please do a quick redo on this game and include a no timer option. Thanks

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Mar 17, 10 3:01 AM
I've had this game for 2 years and cannot finish it. The robot got me too. Please give us an untimed option version.

carolwooden
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by carolwooden on Mar 20, 10 1:41 AM
It's up to you, Big Fish. Take the timer off of Azada and you've made a sale. I tried it and I liked it but I won't buy it until the timer is optional.

Hurry up, you're missing out on sales. You do want to make sales, right?

jeannemaria
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by jeannemaria on May 5, 10 7:31 AM
I got this game when it was the "Weekly Catch" for $2.99. During the Demo the timer was not a problem, but then in the next chapter I can not finish the puzzles in time. I hate having to do ALL the puzzles over again. I could not skip the puzzles either because i had run out of Skip options. It is EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING. I can NOT understand that despite all the PLEAS from very many for an UNTIMED version Big Fish has not given us Azada 1 with a Relaxed mode. I am thinking of asking Big Fish to exchange my Azada 1 to Azada 2 free of charge.

for the TIMED AZADA

jeannemaria
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by jeannemaria on May 5, 10 6:18 PM
Last night I gave my comment. As i stated in that posting, in the Demo I had absolutely NO problem with the timer. I had plenty of time to spare, so there was NO indication of the difficulty of the Puzzles and the Timer. For a while now I am stuck in the kitchen. I can do most of the puzzles but i run out of time (at least 6 times) and i have to start all over again with all the puzzles. This is extremely frustrating. I was going to ask Big Fish to swap this Azada game for the Sequel free of charge. I suppose that would NOT be fair to Big Fish because I only paid $2.99 for Azada 1. However I will ask Big Fish to swap "Azada" for another Game that is a Daily Deal or Catch of the Week. This would be fair to me and to Big Fish. I am 75 years old and to finish the puzzles of Azada in time is beyond my capabilities.

I am NOT stupid nor incompetent. I finished "Mystery PI London Caper" in 5 hours 24 minutes and 33 seconds with a total score of 10,510,900. I found the 25 keys, 25 crowns and 25 handcuffs. I had a bit of trouble doing the last puzzles to find the Crown Jewels, otherwise I would have finished quite a bit sooner.

UNtimed version of Azada

jeannemaria
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by jeannemaria on May 5, 10 7:53 PM
In my previous post i made a mistake. It should be:

TIMED version of Azada

Jeanne M.

kayruth
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by kayruth on May 9, 10 1:13 PM
i ALSO AM ENJOYING THIS GAME, BUT i DON'T LIKE THE TIMED THING. i GET ANNOYED WITH THE COUNTDOWN OF SECONDS...i KNOW i WILL HAVE TO START ALL OVER..PLEASE FIX THIS!

mary69lyn
Herring
Herring
300 Posts

[Post New]by mary69lyn on Jun 4, 10 6:35 AM
I heartily concur. This game needs to have a relaxed time option.
I am about ready to tear out my hair, it has taken me forever just to get to the robots at beginning of chapter 3. One mistake, and the gamer has to start all over, repeating the same games constantly.
Frankly, working on a timer gives me a headache, just adds stress and no fun!

Go to: