Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Re:Walkthroughs 1.8 on

[Post New]by jorob716 on Jan 6, 10 3:14 PM
PhaedrasPhantasy,

I got gold by following your instructions on all but the following:

3.2, 3.10, 4.7, 4.8, 4.9 and 4.11.

I have tried everything you said on those levels, went to the casualgames site and even got a very vague one off of (removed by moderator). Nothing works. I either am a very, very slow clicker or something. Can't figure it out and am going to close out the game for awhile as I worked on these levels all day, all night and part of the next day (until my body finally just gave out and I had to quit).

Thanks so much for your hard work in giving us these fantastic tips, help.

Edited on 02/27/2011 at 3:10:40 PM PST

jorob716
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Re:Walkthroughs 4.9 and 4.11

[Post New]by jorob716 on Jan 29, 10 1:05 PM
Finally finished all but 4.9 and 4.11. Been on them for a week now and still to no avail in reaching gold. Do not know what I am doing wrong. Using walkthroughs and still can't seem to make it.

Help anyone!!!!

[Post New]by kalbren2r1 on Feb 1, 10 2:54 PM
Thank You so much for these walk thrus. I was getting frustrated by repeatedly not finishing the 3.6 and on levels. But your walk thru advice showed me I was wasting time and resorces chasing after extra resources and extraneous paths. I really appreciate the help.

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Feb 1, 10 4:14 PM
Thanks for the walkthrough PhaedrasPhantasy!

I've gone ahead and made this post a sticky so nobody will miss it!

Happy gaming everyone!

-bfgZambezi

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Feb 6, 10 1:42 PM
4.9 and 4.11 are murderous, I know. I am sure there is a better way than mine of doing them, that is just how I got gold. Believe me, I refer back here every time I play the game (still love it) because I don't get the gold on my first attempt either, and I think "Now how the heck did I do that?" lol

Edited on 02/06/2010 at 1:47:03 PM PST

52koi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by 52koi on Feb 19, 10 1:18 PM
Thanks for the walkthrough PhaedrasPhantasy! It is a great help on most levels.

However, I don't see how you did level 3.3 without doing more resource building to get to the 50 gold required. Just building the warehouse doesn't seem to bring in much gold.

Sorry if you've mentioned this somewhere I didn't see.

nixyseven
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by nixyseven on Jul 3, 10 7:17 AM
PhaedrasPhantasy wrote:4.11 (continued)

Just wanted to say THANK YOU! I couldn't get gold on 4 of the last 5 levels, and I took your advice on building order and which bonus to use, and it helped so much and I quickly finished the game with gold on every level, so I finished the castle.

Thanks very much for taking the time to post this walk-thru!

ncbeck
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by ncbeck on Jul 29, 10 4:22 PM
Three cheers for Phae! Thanks to your instructions, I've managed to get to expert through 3.4. Working on 3.5 right now, and I have no doubt I'll get expert on each level now.

It sometimes has taken a little while to do it, but it's fun (and frustrating!) getting there.

Just wanted to thank you for the help. Never could've gotten to expert on so many levels w/o these instructions.

ncbeck
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Walkthrough on 3.10

[Post New]by ncbeck on Jul 31, 10 3:25 PM
For those of you having trouble getting to expert on level 3.10, you may want to try this from the (removed by moderator) site:

(removed by moderator)

I'd list the walkthrough here, but I ran out of room. This is what finally helped me with this particular level. I've been using Phae's walkthroughs for most levels, and most of them have worked, but not this time around.

Edited on 02/27/2011 at 3:12:47 PM PST

[Post New]by annaposh on Aug 14, 10 5:19 AM
Thank you very much PhaedrasPhantasy. Your walkthroughs for 4.8 and 4.11 helped a lot.

vingilot
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,175 Posts

[Post New]by vingilot on Sep 27, 10 10:20 PM
PhaedrasPhantasy wrote:4.9 and 4.11 are murderous, I know. I am sure there is a better way than mine of doing them, that is just how I got gold. Believe me, I refer back here every time I play the game (still love it) because I don't get the gold on my first attempt either, and I think "Now how the heck did I do that?" lol

Still working on 4.11.

Thank you, PhaedrasPhantasy for this extremely helpful walkthrough! I'd still be stuck on 4.7 and 4.8 without it!! You get a

_ursalita_
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by _ursalita_ on Oct 29, 10 7:50 PM
Thank you Phaedrus for posting the walkthroughs!

[Post New]by gemmologist on Dec 18, 10 1:36 PM
hi there, can i ask you why is it that none of the walkthroughs online refers to the same game on level 3.6???? i don't have flowers and do not have a market neither! i do have 2 snakes, two buried treasures, couple of boulders and tree bridges to build! i can't get past it at all!!!! thank you

[Post New]by B4twentyfive on Mar 22, 11 3:34 AM
PhaedrasPhantasy wrote:3.7 AVOID: BREAKING THROUGH FOR ANYTHING TO THE RIGHT! SAVE YOUR RESOURCES TO GET OUT!!This one is a devilish one, there is NO FOOD OR WOOD SUPPLY NEAR CAMP! Build the warehouse and WAIT for it to be done. Gather everything between the bridge and the far path on right that you can get to, repairing road as it needs it. Then: Gather wood that regenerates and any food that might appear when +1 bonus appears. This gives you enough wood to build across bridge. Be sure you get the wood near the bridge going UP and the wood near bottom right part of path. You will end up with lots of wood but food gets tight going out, Remove dunes to sawmill gathering gold in front of your house as you must to get to it. Repair sawmill. Don't pick up more than you need to right now. Upgrade the warehouse now if you have the wood or wait and do it after next step. Gather any wood, food and gold that has appeared with bonus. You will use all 3 bonuses here at different times.
~~~ snipping super walkthrough ~~~ is it ok to do this here? Apologies if I'm mucking your walkthrough up - noobie here.
Dunno if it will work for everyone, but I skipped going to the food hut altogether. Repaired the road so I could get the wood right before the 'up' bridge, but didn't repair that bridge. I did as you suggested except I skipped out on the food hut road & goodies altogether, just concentrated on getting to the sawmill & repairing it, improved the warehouse again, improving the market & increasing the workers to three as I could while collecting & upgrading & smashing boulders; I left the fort to the last possible minute; never did get the well working come to think of it; I had time to wait for green a couple of times, which puzzled me as when I'd played the level before it was hustle all the way. I figured I was doing it all wrong as I realized as I was pounding the path across the quicksands that I'd ignored the food hut! LOL Thought, "Oh well, I might as well finish & then replay.", but 'orrible little man said "Congratulations! You've...etc.". I was going to argue with him, but.... Anyway, it was your walkthrough that got me through in my muddled way - improving the warehouse FIRST thing; using the +1 bonus from improving the warehouse so soon & ignoring things on the right; first time I tried all that (& ignoring the food hut & road to it) & it worked!!
Hope this is useful. Thanks for a great walkthrough, really helpful!

momrox
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by momrox on Sep 21, 11 6:29 PM
Thank you!

[Post New]by Tiddleypom on Oct 8, 12 6:56 PM
Help, I am trying to find a walk through for level 2.13 ? Have you got this extra level?

Go to: