Re:Welcome to Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery forum

[Post New]by genieswan on Aug 20, 09 5:12 PM
My cursor will not pick up the mermaid silhouette on the boat even though the hint button tells me that is what I need. I just click on her and she does nothing. Without her I cannot move forward with the game. Can anyone help with this?

[Post New]by buttercup06 on Aug 21, 09 10:34 AM
hi bfg, I'm also stuck in the pick-up game frame. I can't get coins to play and it won't let me skip . Glitch??

[Post New]by sammy9069 on Aug 21, 09 3:22 PM
trucksvc wrote:I can't get the mirrors to stick in the Attic (only the first one) - have tried for hours. Also, I can't "skip" the puzzle in the hall floor (lining up lights). I think there are lots of glitches in this game. The mirrors are the latest -- and I hate to give up.

[Post New]by sammy9069 on Aug 21, 09 3:24 PM
I can only get the first mirror on the stand, too. Did you figure it out yet?

tayers81
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,692 Posts

[Post New]by tayers81 on Aug 22, 09 11:13 AM
I thought this game was pretty good. I liked the blend of different hidden object play (text, silhouette, and finding pieces of a picture). I think this helped keep the game from getting boring. The story line was very good and the ending was pretty satisfying. Some of the puzzles were a little tricky and took some time to solve (especially the one where you had to figure out the code to get in the door at the jail towards the end). The only bad thing about this game was that it was a little on the short side. I definitely think this is a game that I will play again because it was so much fun. Overall, I give this game !

[Post New]by ellert8059 on Aug 22, 09 4:18 PM
EYANNA wrote:I'M STUCK IN THE CIRCUS CAN NOT GO BACK TO GET THE COINS HOPE I DO NOT HACE TO DELETE GAME AND START ALL OVER I REALLY DO NOT LIKE TO HAVE TO DO THAT

I am having the samr problem and did start over and still doesn't work == any help woudl be greatful

[Post New]by blackkingbear on Aug 30, 09 6:49 AM
can't open locker with key in warehouse, what do I do?

[Post New]by jellybean01 on Aug 30, 09 11:47 PM
I can't find the saw siluotte at the mansion. the hint keeps taking me to the pop up with a bike, sword and soccor ball but no saw in sight. can anyone help?

cmott
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by cmott on Sep 2, 09 4:41 PM
When trying to go through the evidence room key pad, go back into the cell and look underneath for the rectangle that gives you the XY coordinates that you'll read on the inscription on the wall with Lighthouse and temple, find those coordinates, and try the numbers you see. Good Luck!

[Post New]by cairnlae2009 on Sep 9, 09 9:10 AM
genieswan wrote:My cursor will not pick up the mermaid silhouette on the boat even though the hint button tells me that is what I need. I just click on her and she does nothing. Without her I cannot move forward with the game. Can anyone help with this?

That was my problem as well..had to give up and uninstall..so dissapointing!

[Post New]by marie543777083 on Sep 13, 09 4:46 AM
you have to put all the mirrors on the holders up in the attic and then it will show you where to line each color up on the floor...

[Post New]by kygrlzroll on Sep 15, 09 9:15 PM
mimmiyh5 wrote:This game was good but way too easy and way too short!!! Hardly used the hints, 3-4 hours done. Hope they develop more like this but make them longer and a little trickier. Good for a $2.99 special. You guys on the forums are always so helpful, just like BFG. Ciao

i totally agree!

[Post New]by BarbieRuski on Sep 17, 09 7:37 AM
This game is a must , the graphics just awesome, story is catchy.
Thought i found the game a bit short. And it was super disappointing when i had to play the same rooms again at the end
Not cool!
Especially I liked the puzzle in the prison!!! That was great

[Post New]by vickibn on Sep 19, 09 10:56 AM
Ultrex wrote:I am also stuck in the mansion foyer with the game in the floor. I lined everything up as it should be, and I even double checked the blog walkthrough and it won't do anything. Also, the skip is not lighting up for me to use it so I'm definately stuck ... is this a glitch in the game ???

I am so stuck there also, and I can't skip this. I did the same, lined everything up and nothing happens. I got so frustrated after trying for 1/2 hr, I just exited the game and wonder why I bought it! grrrrrrr

[Post New]by slowfreight243 on Sep 24, 09 5:57 PM
renc wrote:I'm stuck with the password to evidence room; )

[Post New]by illbcingu8 on Sep 26, 09 1:28 PM
can someone help me past the foyer floor? i can't seem to line them up right...

[Post New]by richma on Oct 14, 09 8:22 PM
How do you interpret the grid for the evidence room lock? I'm at stuck!

[Post New]by FishWitch on Oct 19, 09 11:57 PM
Great game but WAY TOO SHORT! I bought it and the disc and now can't play it again??? What's up with that?

I feel like I got ripped off on this one. I start new game & go thru the intro then all I get is the credits.

sassybee
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by sassybee on Oct 21, 09 10:25 PM
FishWitch wrote:Great game but WAY TOO SHORT! I bought it and the disc and now can't play it again??? What's up with that?

I feel like I got ripped off on this one. I start new game & go thru the intro then all I get is the credits.

Are you starting with a new name? Otherwise it will only show the very end of the game you first started.

[Post New]by SAMJACKSON on Oct 31, 09 6:22 PM
Elnor wrote:+Played the free hour,bought, continued, and cannot get out of the trailer's front yard, Hint says "I am done here", but no arrows out? I havwe been all over,top to bottom! Is this a glitch in the game? HELP

Go to: