Castle Trivia....?

Re:Castle Trivia....?

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 20, 15 11:49 AM
All I know is if I don't get an update soon, that picture of me rocking back and forth, muttering to myself with a steady stream of drool and a box of Depends will become reality! Either that, or the MC fever will do me in for sure. Either way I'd better check my benefits.

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
900 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on Aug 20, 15 12:08 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:All I know is if I don't get an update soon, that picture of me rocking back and forth, muttering to myself with a steady stream of drool and a box of Depends will become reality! Either that, or the MC fever will do me in for sure. Either way I'd better check my benefits.

I truly think MC has a bunch of silly/whacky/? (you fill in the ?) people. Never a dull moment as I find myself laughing hysterically. Need to catch my breath or I will be another turning blue Cindy with only fish to give me CPR.

Crusader

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 20, 15 1:43 PM
Goin on a limb......the last leaf o, that limb...nothin new...I am fully aware......that aside.......
each HOS is connected to at least one or more others by at least one or more HOS items.......now I havn't opened all the HOS'S but since this is true thus far I would say the rest follows suit just the same........
so.........what is the most used item....which item is used in the most HOS'S in other words.......? **D**

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 20, 15 1:56 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:Inside the castle's walls
Air as cold and dense as ice
Where has the sun gone?

Nyce one!!......

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Aug 20, 15 2:49 PM
I'm taking a chance with the spider.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 20, 15 3:41 PM
jrbutcher wrote:
whitebutterfly54 wrote:How pitiful do you think I looked using a wee flashlight and humongous magnifying glass rocking back and forth trying to bring the picture in focus in the train cabin? Oh brother, I think I have a touch of MC fever! Is it contagious? Well here's my humble opinion...it could just be a forest OR castle gates.

"D", I went back and looked at Frozen Treasure. Those crystals do resemble castle spires....or is it the fever?

I use a mag... ok better say that again..magnifying glass....did not want to get slapped again over the ...whatever....no flashlight...and my chair is getting quite uncomfortable..sitting here day in day out looking for items in the castle....i believe every little scene is becoming a picture of the castle...or the tinted brew has finally taken my eyesight as well....the fever is contagious.... as a matter of fact its world wide now..... I actually think it would be hilarious to take a trip to England now as I would more than likely run into the castle there looking for MC items ...try explaining that to the Judge....

You rawk me straight to my knees...lololol....gut bustin laughter...**D** out

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Aug 20, 15 4:36 PM
64 HOS. I haven't updated my list for the 2 HOS at Dark Tower so out of 62 HOS, here is my list. You are asked to find the:
butterfly in 20 of them.
lizard (18/62)
crown, key (16/62)
dragon, dragonfly, feather (15/62)

So the answer to your question, General, is the butterfly.

PS: The butterfly is also in most scenes as a drawing/etching, a jewellery piece or keepsake, a live one or a statuette.

PSS: Jackie, the spider's score is 12/62.

Edited on 08/20/2015 at 5:49:49 PM PST

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 20, 15 5:07 PM
oh WOW, Dot... I soooooooooo hope you are right... how cool would that be???

awesoooooooooooome (sauce)... she's right... says she right... she is right, right????

fuzz

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 20, 15 5:13 PM
crusader50 wrote:
whitebutterfly54 wrote:All I know is if I don't get an update soon, that picture of me rocking back and forth, muttering to myself with a steady stream of drool and a box of Depends will become reality! Either that, or the MC fever will do me in for sure. Either way I'd better check my benefits.

I truly think MC has a bunch of silly/whacky/? (you fill in the ?) people. Never a dull moment as I find myself laughing hysterically. Need to catch my breath or I will be another turning blue Cindy with only fish to give me CPR.

Crusader

soooo... I got this cartoon in my brain... you and a kissing fish... and ...

Lord help us all... I do wonder if "someone" from the M.C. psych ward monitors this forum.. he's (they're) making a list and checking it twice, gonna find out who's nutty or nice, men in white coats are coming to... the CASTLE

screaming for the hills... flying Fuzzy

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 20, 15 5:49 PM
Yeah, the butterfly won. The butterfly won. Was there ever any doubt. At this point, we are all a little nuts. I actually sat here going through just the Castle area making an excel sheet of all the stuff. *D* what are you doing to me! And I should have know all along that Dot had the info at her fingertips.

Right now my eyeballs are hanging low, my hair (what's left of it) is standing straight out and my butttt has gone beyond unimaginable pain to just plain numb.

So after being in the combat zone, I'm still reporting my numbers. Remember, this is just the castle area. I don't have the brain power left to do anymore and, besides, Dot has all the info.

In the castle area there are 9 keys (game table, crypt, broken carriage, broken well, belfry, stone bowl, pirate ship, tree of knowledge and shining split). 8 brushes came in at a respectable second, followed by 6 feathers, horseshoes, magnifying glasses and rings, 5 bells, brushes, gears, glasses, crowns and butterflies and 4 compasses and pinecones.

Here's the wrinkle though...the HOSs change ever so slightly. For example, in the first round of Armor & Banners the bone and torch were among the items collected. I went back a second time to check something, and the bone and torch were out, having been replaced by the goblet and ribbon. I never realized before that the items can vary within the same scene. This presents a problem when trying to calculate totals of the various items. But I am done for the night.

*D*, your quest for trivia is causing my little grey cells to scurry away and hide.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 20, 15 7:28 PM
aussie_Dot wrote:64 HOS. I haven't updated my list for the 2 HOS at Dark Tower so out of 62 HOS, here is my list. You are asked to find the:
butterfly in 20 of them.
lizard (18/62)
crown, key (16/62)
dragon, dragonfly, feather (15/62)

So the answer to your question, General, is the butterfly.

PS: The butterfly is also in most scenes as a drawing/etching, a jewellery piece or keepsake, a live one or a statuette.

PSS: Jackie, the spider's score is 12/62.

butterflies are everywhere.... **D**

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 20, 15 7:30 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote: Yeah, the butterfly won. The butterfly won. Was there ever any doubt. At this point, we are all a little nuts. I actually sat here going through just the Castle area making an excel sheet of all the stuff. *D* what are you doing to me! And I should have know all along that Dot had the info at her fingertips.

Right now my eyeballs are hanging low, my hair (what's left of it) is standing straight out and my butttt has gone beyond unimaginable pain to just plain numb.

So after being in the combat zone, I'm still reporting my numbers. Remember, this is just the castle area. I don't have the brain power left to do anymore and, besides, Dot has all the info.

In the castle area there are 9 keys (game table, crypt, broken carriage, broken well, belfry, stone bowl, pirate ship, tree of knowledge and shining split). 8 brushes came in at a respectable second, followed by 6 feathers, horseshoes, magnifying glasses and rings, 5 bells, brushes, gears, glasses, crowns and butterflies and 4 compasses and pinecones.

Here's the wrinkle though...the HOSs change ever so slightly. For example, in the first round of Armor & Banners the bone and torch were among the items collected. I went back a second time to check something, and the bone and torch were out, having been replaced by the goblet and ribbon. I never realized before that the items can vary within the same scene. This presents a problem when trying to calculate totals of the various items. But I am done for the night.

*D*, your quest for trivia is causing my little grey cells to scurry away and hide.

I am all smiles too....you all are awsome!!.... **D**

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
900 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on Aug 20, 15 8:37 PM
gohill wrote:
crusader50 wrote:

Crusader

soooo... I got this cartoon in my brain... you and a kissing fish... and ...

Lord help us all... I do wonder if "someone" from the M.C. psych ward monitors this forum.. he's (they're) making a list and checking it twice, gonna find out who's nutty or nice, men in white coats are coming to... the CASTLE

screaming for the hills... flying Fuzzy

I was never this crazy until I started playing MC.... now everyone has made me start looking around for the white coats and flying, screaming Fuzzy britches.....Oh no, splat hope it isn't Fuzzy

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Aug 20, 15 10:11 PM
Castle trivia is the ask.
So we set our minds to the task.
Questions on pets & ZZs are a few.
Luckily those answers are the ones we knew.

There were others not so easy.
In fact! They proved quite 'teasy'.
So to the castle we were sent
Looking for clocks & photos as we went.

This last query set us all aflutter
Even amid the mutter, mutter!
So General set our next chore
Because, like Oliver, we want more!

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Aug 21, 15 5:16 AM
General... Are you speaking English just for me Thanks for checking in the Train Cabin looking for the picture of the castle.

Whitebutterfly... Yes I can picture you doing that and I am still laughing I think we're all going crazy Nice to have you all along for the ride!

Thank you both for checking it out!

Edited on 08/21/2015 at 5:17:51 AM PST

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 21, 15 8:13 AM
Dismay not......never too soon.....another quest to be done by noon.......Castle area is the land to use......so search in total all 22 rooms........on the agenda are cards of play.......clickable only and what they say.......How many HOS's have them as items to click.......& the oddity of them......catch my drift **D@NgeR** out

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 21, 15 9:30 AM
List the clickable insects....... **D**

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 21, 15 10:07 AM
How do you come up with this stuff?

Oh well, as to the cards, here goes:

6 of Hearts found in the Broken Well, Fire Fountain, Mosaic Panel and Castle Armory.

Cards were part of the scenery in the Game Table, Mirror Nave and Tent.

I didn't notice any oddities.

Clickable insects...you mean like ummm.....butterflies?

drew248
Clownfish
Clownfish
870 Posts

[Post New]by drew248 on Aug 21, 15 10:18 AM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:

Clickable insects...you mean like ummm.....butterflies?

Wood That Include Caterpillars From Whence They Come?

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Aug 21, 15 10:20 AM
Ok I'll try

Grasshopper
Ladybug
Bug
Caterpillar
Scorpion
Moth
Butterfly

I probably forgot one or two or I'm not there yet

ARIZONA