Friends of **D@NgeR**

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

Re:Friends of **D@NgeR**

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 23, 15 3:12 PM
CHya......totally......and fish tacos and sapote on ice....with a rippin' avocado w/ lime over the top with an espresso shooter........and nuts...lots of nuts.......and and sun shine.......and lots of far out and totally kool.........beach. sand and pelicans......lots of pelicans......and waves.....perfect 6' spittin barrels.......with nobody on them......just rollin to the horizon......NYCE **D@NgeR** out

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 23, 15 4:05 PM
I'm still trying to figure out how you knew I'm a Leo (although with your creative spelling it came out as "lio"). Should we start calling you the Psychic Poet?

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 23, 15 8:19 PM
rosiebvt wrote:I'm still trying to figure out how you knew I'm a Leo (although with your creative spelling it came out as "lio"). Should we start calling you the Psychic Poet?

Sounds good.......I see a bright and full update comming...along with another eventivus festivous.......a fall/winter.......and with the new avatars we shall be enlightened by there shall prevail smiles aplenty with sprinkles of gutterol bliss.......**D@NgeR**>>>>>out

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Aug 23, 15 11:56 PM
Certainly hope so General_hobojoe!

Many dropping out, frustrated, or just bored.
Glad you are taking it slower to L65
Thanks for the quiz questions, but before I can even figure out any of it, someone has already done so!

Crystal P(irate)

Lioula
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by Lioula on Aug 24, 15 9:36 AM
Hi General !!

I was out on vacation and no internet connection...

I am so glad you have everything under control

I am trying to understand your phrases and I am succeding little by little

Nice to see you my friend

Lia

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 24, 15 4:17 PM
Don't worry, Lia. A lot (most?) of us who speak English as our first language have trouble understanding the General when he gets poetic. Understanding a little is all I can hope for

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 24, 15 5:31 PM
Twas thine derrier upon a setee from whence I mused.......to keep them a stumblin and quite convused......all the while I conspire to at last convey......the secret is loose will end the dismay.........out for a laugh awhile I sip my cup.....of espresso perfection lookn' down then up......the point is keepin' you all upon your toes and movin' the two things below your nose.....and a stirrin the last cell inside your brains about livn' and lovn' all......ever- ry- thang.......... **D@Nger**...out

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Aug 24, 15 5:37 PM
PLO, , nothing for out
Crystal P

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Aug 24, 15 5:38 PM
You'd best not be musing upon mine derriere, settee or no settee. It's already spoken for and DH would not be amused .

Aside from that, I agree with the sentiment

Lioula
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by Lioula on Aug 25, 15 9:33 AM
rosiebvt wrote:Don't worry, Lia. A lot (most?) of us who speak English as our first language have trouble understanding the General when he gets poetic. Understanding a little is all I can hope for

I am a bit relieved .... hahaha !!

Thank you Rosie !!

Lioula
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by Lioula on Aug 25, 15 9:34 AM
General_hobojoe wrote:Twas thine derrier upon a setee from whence I mused.......to keep them a stumblin and quite convused......all the while I conspire to at last convey......the secret is loose will end the dismay.........out for a laugh awhile I sip my cup.....of espresso perfection lookn' down then up......the point is keepin' you all upon your toes and movin' the two things below your nose.....and a stirrin the last cell inside your brains about livn' and lovn' all......ever- ry- thang.......... **D@Nger**...out

.... ok !! Espresso is perfect ..!!!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 25, 15 10:15 AM
Rawkn it with the posse.......and all for smiles......merry go a roundn' all the while sensin a new update nerry too soon and a smellin' the roses, their fine perfume.......just like a ridin' a perfect wave and eatn' sapote with my babe.....and dign' a hole for another tree.....the fruit that's bared for all to eat.... **D@NgeR** out

jaximoto
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by jaximoto on Sep 4, 15 9:59 AM
I can't help but see the physical animation of John Oliver when I see your sign off of **D@NgeR**

Jaximoto

okiejustme2006
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by okiejustme2006 on Sep 4, 15 12:57 PM
My sympathies - Been there, done that, and have some great new friends to show for it. It took a month, but at least I didn't miss an update
Connie
Aah me

Go to: