Re:New version of Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin available now - hammer fix

[Post New]by borntoplayitnow on Aug 19, 09 9:34 AM
My friend tried playing the game in
window
mode, set it from the options. It bypassed the hammer bug.

greeny1
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by greeny1 on Aug 19, 09 12:29 PM
tried that also, but still does,nt let you pass through the door, i,ve actually given up on this one, time to move on

[Post New]by rakanneg on Aug 19, 09 4:04 PM
I also am having this issue, have tried the fixes , all to no avail. I have tried to report this issue through 'contact us', and tried to attach the files requested. Unfortunately it says the files are to big to attach, and even when copying and pasting the information into the description, there is no way to submit.
My dissapointment is great that I can't even report an issue.

[Post New]by nimue51 on Aug 19, 09 5:50 PM
Nope, still goes nowhere for me. And now - of course - this is the game that I want to play more than anything else!!!

[Post New]by member1070 on Aug 30, 09 8:50 PM
Uninstalled and re-installed, did not help. The only difference is that I now have 48 minutes instead of 60 in the trial. Typical !

[Post New]by onerare on Aug 30, 09 9:45 PM
I've uninstalled and reinstalled this game twice and both times its taken over an hour to download and I still can't get though the door. I don't understand what else I can do, I need some better information then this uninstall and reinstall method,,,,,,,,,,,because it isn't working for me.

[Post New]by onerare on Aug 30, 09 9:49 PM
HELP!!! This game is taking way to long to download only to find out it has to be uninstalled then installed again and then another hour of waiting for it to get installed it still don't work, still can not get the door opened.............my gosh fix this dang thing or refund our money.

[Post New]by maryclare68 on Sep 3, 09 10:11 AM
I have unistalled reinstalled lots of times but this game still will not get past the hammer head, no going through the door at all, so your fix does not work, and as so many people are having problems surely there must be a PROBLEM haven't been able to use the demo except for 2 mins each time not much fun, very frustrating as I love these kind of games.

Devon England time 6:15pm

Edited on 09/03/2009 at 10:18:56 AM PST

[Post New]by bigbones51 on Sep 16, 09 8:52 AM
having the same problem with the hammer, wont pick, am i missing something, uninstalled and still the same problem....HELP

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

Re:New version of Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin available now - hammer fix [Update 9/28/09]

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Sep 28, 09 9:14 AM
Hi folks!

As of today, 9/29/09, a new build has been verified and posted for the "hammer bug." If you are still experiencing difficulty with this part of the game, please uninstall and reinstall again at this time. If you experience further problems, please contact Customer Support via our Help Pages by clicking on the green envelope to the right.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Edited on 09/28/2009 at 9:14:39 AM PST

cutekids
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Re:New version of Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin available now - hammer fix [Update 9/28/09]

[Post New]by cutekids on Oct 5, 09 1:16 AM
Just wanted to share!! Like so many of you I wasn't able to get past the hammer, even with all the "fixes" and customer support making some suggestions that related just to me. Well, a few days ago I received an email from BF stating that they had "once again" fixed the problem with the hammer and if I was willing to try "one more time" they would appreciate it. So even though I only had 36 minutes of trial time left (due to the hammer problem) I downloaded once again. IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!
I loved the little bit I was able to play.
This is just another reason I love the Customer Support Team at BF. They not only continued to work on the problem until it was fixed but they cared enough to notify me (one little fishie).

ccbeverly
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by ccbeverly on Oct 8, 09 6:58 AM
have they fixed this game

ccbeverly
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by ccbeverly on Oct 8, 09 7:00 AM
since you can't try this is it worth buying

Go to: